Spoiler Wolves' Den [NP]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yatogami, May 15, 2020.

1. yatogami

yatogami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “狼窝(NP肉监狱)"
    I actually included links but wasn't allowed as I apparently need 5 posts to be able to do so. But you just can search the Chinese title if you're interested.
    First of all, I discovered this novel in one of Smoggy's snippets in her website. And I was sooo interested o_O

From what I've understood, the MC 「Bai Zhi」(sometimes Angelica in the MTL) is an orphan and doesn't know who her family is. But after a few years, her brother recognized her and she's actually from a rich family.

She's living alone, and one day, 2 men came knocking on her door saying that they're the police and they've come to arrest her. She's utterly confused as she's done nothing and asked for a warrant or whatsoever. But as weak as she is and that she's alone with no one to help her, she got caught. The guys brought her to the car and so the r*pe starts there with there with the reason of 'searching if she's hiding something' since they're the police. Did 3P happen at this time? I can't remember, I've only skimmed through it, I really can't handle MTL T_T

After that, she's brought to what they call Men Prison??, again it's what mtl says, the title “狼窝(NP肉监狱)" is actually mtled as Wolves' Den (NP Meat Prison) lol

And yeah, there's a mystery going around the prison and I want to know the reason that she's brought there. And why those guys are there and many moreee. Have someone read this story already? I'm desperate lmao

I've skipped to the epilogue and only know that she's married 8 men and the priest is shookt as faq cause according to him, it's not new that someone married with multiple partners, but she's got 8 FRICKING MEN. And that she looks weak and wonders if she can handle them lol
    Then after the epilogue, there are a few more chapters, specials/extra I guess?? more smut huehue

Okay that's all I know. Thank you for being in my first thread ever. I can't just keep quiet when there's a hardcore smut ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

2. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was my fav smut novel, hope it get picked up

3. jintingmei

jintingmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Deleted member 182281

Deleted member 182281 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I love poly novels but the rape tag is really turning me off :blobcry:

5. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why she’s in the prison? Will she ever get out? Kindly share more spoiler please~~ and what’s up with her brother? Will he help her and who’s the evil mastermind here?the one who got her to prison’?

6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many people leave spoilers in nu comment box hope some one help here also to spoil us

7. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This past summer I read this with MTL, but didn't finish (I only made it to the mid 50s). So, I can't accurately confirm the spoilers, but these are all from the comments of people who have finished the story.
    Who put her in prison? Why does the prison exist? What is with the prison (competition, number, ...)? The male leads pasts.
    It's a happy ending, I guess. She marries the 8 guys.
    Zhao Zixun: the undercover police officer, MCs protector in prison, and her first time. He suffers from schizophrenia? from his undercover experience.
    Di Qing: the warden of the prison, and the person who kidnapped her. He is a killer and he wears glasses. He is also MCs 3rd man.
    Lu Ye: a guard of the prison, helped Di Qing kidnap her. Di Qing's brother and partner.
    Ye Xiao: The doctor of the prison. He is the first man to marry the MC.
    Li Xiao: a crazy animalistic rap*y man (to be fair they all rape her, but he's especially brutal). He is a paranoid underworld fighter. He is the first to get MC pregnant after marriage.
    Xiao Cheng: A young computer prodigy. He treats MC very gently, but he isn't as loved by the author, so his scenes are less.
    Gu Ze: Her brothers fiancee's brother. He sent MC to prison by blackmailing her with intimate photos. Attached to her body and not her.
    Bai Jun: MCs half brother, older. Loved her, so his fiancee had her sent to prison (I think I read this somewhere, but I can't remember where).

I really wish someone would spoil what the prison is and the game, because I really don't understand it. The translated chapters have left it a mystery and my MTL is not good enough to figure it out.

TULI, Seikai, yatogami

8. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: I also want to know why she is kidnapped and the mysteries of the prison game

9. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I don't use MLT cause I can't understand them. I hope you can give us more spoilers later.

10. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know who the '3 survivors' are? The ones Di Qing is looking for.. Also the reason for him to seek revenge?:hmm:
    I've just read about the revenge part, Di Qing revealed it to Bai Zhi. It was on c78 when I looked for the raws, I was pretty confused since it looked different to the situation on the translated c77.
    It seems that Di Qing has an adoptive father, named Xiao Yun. Di Qing and Lu Ye was raised by Xiao Yun since they were young and the both of them helped him do things abroad, which means they were living abroad before.

"suddenly he wanted to wash his hands with a golden basin" - Di Qing as he talks about Xiao Yun. It means to abandon the life of an outlaw. Meaning Xiao Yun must have broken the law and is in hiding.
    In their business, always be careful, careful, and careful. It's the way of survival Xiao Yun told them and also a motto that he always carried out.

Di Qing and Lu Ye can now live independently. Xiao Yun has already earned enough money to support the elderly and is missing the homeland he grew up in, but with the development of the internet, he has long been wanted by governments in many places. In the end he couldnt go back home.

Unlike Lu Ye, who is always in trouble, Di Qing's thoughts are delicate and steady. He has already seen Xiao Yun's heart of retreat and kept beating his plans from the side. Xiao Yun told him not to worry, but the young Di Qing couldnt help it, still he couldnt pry open the adoptive father's mouth.

Suddenly one day, Xiao Yun called both Di Qing and Lu Ye, in an expression of ecstasy. " I contacted a gray prison, After paying the money, I can serve my sentence, reduce the sentence, and then eliminate the crime. You can return to China!" Xiao Yun has always acted safely, there was no reason to doubt his decision.
    Lu Ye congratulated him while Di Qing couldnt hold back his suspicion and asked.
    "who opened it?"
    "my friend, showed me a few people who have been released from prison (THE 3 SURVIVORS?!! :sweating_profusely:) I have asked someone to verify they are all true"
    Di Qing thought, even if there are liars, they wouldnt want to lie to them desperately, they could lose their lives.

Di Qing asked Xiao Yun to leave him their contact information. He said he can contact from time to time in the country. They had their last meal, their farewell meal. Not knowing the word farewell would mean so deep. Xiao Yun disappeared, there was no news after he left.
    --
    Bai Zhi imagined that if Xiao Yun had entered the game, he might've lost and passed away.

Di Qing will take revenge no matter how his father died, he lost him because of them.
    How I love this plot so much! :blob_coffee:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    MLisMyHubby likes this.