Spoiler Womanizing Mage spoiler please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SeiNoNarukana, Dec 15, 2017.

1. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    What is that black wisp when he had sex with Beitang Yu ?

Please tell me what gonna happen. Will he kill beitang yu for this ? The Beitang clan obviously gonna betray Ximen clan, whats gonna happen ? Oh, and to that Military Advisor too.

2. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... propably right now you already finished reading the novel(mtl?)... Well if not i'm going to spoil it.

Shitty English Warning!!!(i suck at explaining)

The black wisp that you're talking about is a controlling technique to control someones body becoming like a puppet(like what happened to his Elder Brother(his Elder Brother wife is one of the Long Emperor people.))But MC is not affected lel but the Long Emperor though mc fall to his hands now and gonna try and use it later and realized that his plan on trying to control mc failed before.

LY didn't kill Beitang Yu(cuz she's in love with mc and she became sad of her family trying to control mc).LY and Beitang Yu had sex at ch 272. And nothing big will happened to Ximen Clan after they found out that Beitang Clan is cooperating(except Beitang Yu and her younger brother) with the Long Emperor too. And the Military Advisor is the guy mc met on around ch 50+(where mc met Leng Youyou, Lu Xiya, and the barbarian guy(?)). Well later he will become mc subordinate and he have a master who later became mc woman too

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  3. SeiNoNarukana

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, what ? But the black shadow is military advisor right ? How did he become MC subordinate ?

4. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Because his master(a girl) became mc woman.which chap are you now?

5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just been reading the tl'd chaps so 281 i think. Tell me what happens past all that.

6. SeiNoNarukana

Reading List:
    Link
    just tl'ed chap. But the military advisor tried to kill MC, and he "killed" Xiao Yi too.

7. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    he gets killed. he betrays his master before she becomes mc's woman

8. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    He got killed? And betrayed Mu Hanyan? Well i only remember some... since he betrayed MH before she became mc woman(at ch 600+ MH became mc woman. Sex friends at first) former master then :D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  9. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... i think its around ch 450+(or 520+ cuz at ch 548+ mc became emperor) where the military advisor become mc subordinate for a while(since robin said he betrayed MH)

10. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, what do you want to know? If you're talking about the military master(Mu Hangyan)
    she became mc sex friend at first then she slowly fall in love with mc but because she have a task given by her father(to control the dragon something kingdom since the place MH from have a big problem(overpopulation) that they need to migrate) well she have to do it but love wins so she request mc to kill her and yeah you can already guess what's going to happen next.

11. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, lets start with the current prominent plot of the troubles in the kingdom and the obvious pending fight with the imperial family.

12. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    well the fight will happen around ch 547+ and its very fast(mc became emperor at ch 548+) lol i think you really doesn't need to take note of whats the long clan and ximen clan conflict(for me). The long clan want to weaken xin clan and they can control mc elder brother(cuz of his elder brother wife) and later slaughtered one of the loyal family(i think its yu family... the yu general wife had an affair with long clan crown prince(ch 244) )under ximen clan. Tried to cooperate with the Evil Church but failrd cuz mc became the leader of Evil Church (shui ruoyan father is the leader of evil church and commited sucide after his mother(shui linglong) got killed by his wife. He killed his wife then suicide.) After that just some minor happenings that doesnt need to remember. You can disregard this whole long clan against ximen clan and just focus on how mc became stronger and his relationship(harem) development.

Im sorry if i suck at explaining :*(

13. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    I completed this novel a few months back ...

14. SeiNoNarukana

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Long Clan ? Did they lose ? What about Long Ling'er ?

15. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    I... dont remember what happened to Long clan other than getting forgotten. Ofc they lose mc became the emperor while his dad is the one managing the kingdom and mc mother having fun(travelling)with mc women.Long Ling'er is still mc woman so no worries

16. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol @ the bolded part. So he's just a sorta figurehead and his father does the actual work?

Tell more about the military adviser and where she is from? is it another continent or something?

When does Long Yi find out about his sister's real identity and not being blood related?

JLIX19 likes this.
  17. SeiNoNarukana

Reading List:
    Link
    When will wushuang get together with MC again ?

18. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Better question is: when will she remember him? Also, does he trash the Ice Palace for screwing him over? :D

19. SeiNoNarukana

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the old lady that promised to give her back gonna be screwed.

Sabruness likes this.
  20. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 327 the chap Wushang will recover her memories. Ice Palace Master is already dead after Wushang woke up from 2 years slumber