Discussion Women's Splendid Ronghua (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Alina Moktan, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    女配锦绣荣华(快穿)
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2732639
    https://m.shubaow.net/134/134133/

Finished reading it, I love it, it was interesting, enjoyful and cool world hopping novel with Female MC. In some world there is CP that Mc marry her love interests, in some other world, she don't marry and stay single. I like how she transmigration as mother, protect her daughter from white eyes wolf adopted son male protagonist and scheming green tea female protagonist. Revenge and face slapping is so great and interesting, Very satisfying and highlight. I Like the retribution to white eyes relatives, fiance and fake friend. Mc is likable. Recommend it if you like protagonist's halo and retired villainess.

Summary: In the novel, the protagonist always has strange gold fingers. They go smoothly, and they still step on the female partner to reach the pinnacle of life?
    It's a pity that the protagonists have a lot of halo in front of Ning Zhenzhen.
    Who made her the darling of the heavens, that is, she is lucky? ^_^
    ※Some short stories have cp, and some don’t.
    ※The heroine is full of luck.
    Small world:
    [Rebirth and return, true daughter] √
    [The heroine is my mother-in-law] √
    [The relationship between master and apprentice in Xiu Xianwen] √
    … …
    [Chronicles of Vicious Mother-in-law

Anirose, Elliana, Elv and 5 others like this.
  2. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Why move this to discuss thread, we don't discussion story, I am here to recommend world hopping novel, while other will spoiler each arcs for non mtl reader.

4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler please

5. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil some arcs? :D

6. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, how much spoilers are allowed in the Discussion forum?

Anyway, hopefully without spoiling too much, here's my thoughts on this story...

First of all, gotta say that I've tried reading several stories by this same author, and this was the only one I could actually finish. And even then, it was because I took the advice from the commenters (on jjwxc) to skim the first few arcs before getting to the much better later arcs. The main issue I have with the early arcs is similar to my problem with her other stories -- I found the main character unlikeable due to a combination of messiah complex and lack of...I guess you could call it common sense morality, or perhaps empathy. There's also some major plot inconsistencies. Also, many of the major supporting characters to be one dimensional, but that is more forgivable for quick transmigration genre.

To give a slightly more specific example:
    In the first arc, the original host's life was ruined by the female protagonist, and the main character knows she's being plotted against by the FP after she arrives. Yet she takes no actions to protect herself or counterattack. It's basically her absurd luck that causes FP to suddenly catch a cold (deadly in ancient setting) which never happened in the second timeline (where FP was reborn but MC had not replaced the host). And then, MC offers to heal her, even thinking to herself that she could the magic herbs that were part of her original incarnation. Just... eh. If it weren't for the fact the reader knows MC was sincere, one could rightly agree with the female protag's belief that MC is either verbally provoking her or clumsily plotting to poison her. As it is, MC merely seems like an idiot. Especially since her system's mission is to fulfill the original host's wishes, which was certainly not to extend help to the person who ruined her life.

The second arc is better, not hitting any of my triggers and the MC actually plans ahead for once rather than going with the flow and relying on luck.

Then the third arc MC relapses, trying to sincerely convince the original female protagonist not to ruin her own life out of spite, and not get involved in the plot...seemingly forgetting the fact that MC woke up in this world still feeling the remnants of the original host's hatred for the female protag, who had abused her to death. Classic "圣母" (in the derogatory sense) characterization. While you can probably find some kind of ethics theory rationale to support her decision, it certainly does not make her sympathetic or likeable (at least to me).

Anyway, I think it's probably the fourth arc where the MC's characterization for the rest of the story stabilized, and MC becomes decently active and intelligently planning in the counterattack of the scums in the original host's life.

In my personal opinion, arc 8 onwards are the best written of the story. I especially liked:
    Where MC divorces her harem protag husband and takes over her brother's identity, eventually becoming the emperor's go-to guy for "reverse engineering" her ex's modern "inventions".
    Where MC makes her ex-fiance regret his life while giving her brother lessons from hell to pass his civil exams.
    Where the scum ex didn't even realize MC had abandoned him until several days later, and then even after being reborn, finds out he can't do anything with his future knowledge without MC's money.
    Also, the ending of the last arc is pretty funny too
    where MC ascends to heaven on the wedding day with her idiot maid and the rooster she "married", making her scum family and scum fiancé's family regret forever how close (but yet so far) they got to immortality.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Alina Moktan likes this.
  7. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler all arcs you want, honestly I actually created this spoiler thread, I don’t know who moved this thread to discussion thread.

8. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... okay. I'll just dump here my usual list of arc summaries then:

1. 重生归来真千金 / Reborn true heiress (I mostly skipped this one)
    Ancient era swapped daughters story. Real daughter (FP) is reborn, plots like a cackling villain with bio mother to ruin original host's life. MC is stupidly kind and still offers to heal FP's cold. Basically relies on her luck to finish the mission. (Seriously, this arc was badly written; don't read.)

2. 三个大佬心尖宠 / Pampered sweetheart of three bosses
    Host was the daughter of a rich man who married his mistress. Her father, brother, & fiance all favored the mistress's daughter by her former husband (FP), to the extent of forcibly removing host's kidney to give to FP's friend. MC cuts things off with future-fiance and focuses on studies, suddenly graduates high school early, builds up bio-mom's pharmaceutical company, marries the son of a doctorate family, becomes a government protected scientist. Meanwhile, FP helps her friend to get together with brother, but friend still dies without a donor. FP's real boyfriend gets jailed and his black clinic shutdown. In helping him, FP drags her family down, bankrupting MC's dad and brother.

3. 女主是婆婆 / Female protag is the mother-in-law
    Host was a noble girl married to the "heir" of a general, though he's actually an adopted son due to his adopted father being fated to be childless. FP is another noble girl with a crush on the heir, then marries his adopted father (MP) out of spite, and abused original host to death. MC fails to convince FP to marry in (ugh). Spreads a story in the city of MP's butchering of reclaimed city, resulting in survivors bringing the matter to the emperor. MC's husband also uses the chance to sue on behalf of his bio family who was secretly suppressed by MP. They break away while MP and his family is punished.

4. 不养白眼狼 / Not rearing an ungrateful wolf
    Host divorced and then built a corporate empire. Her daughter is spoiled and brainwashed by her father, and fell in love with a poor boy who's just after her money. Instead of forcibly forbidding their relationship, MC has twins via test tube abroad, and then helps her parents see the true face of the boyfriend. When the daughter is mistreated during pregnancy by her in laws and abandoned by her father, she finally regrets her actions. MC helps her get divorced, and takes back everything mooched by the scums.

5. 师徒恋 / Teacher-student romance
    Host is a water root cultivator, married to a high ranking cultivator from another sect (MP) to transfuse his poison. Later, MP brings back a mortal disciple (FP) and falls for her. MC develops her own method speed up clearing her poison, and seizes ownership of the magic space inside her heirloom. Asks the sect head for resources, hinting at MP/FP's improper relations, while taking disciples on MP's behalf, and teaching them well. After MP returns, MC divorces him, leaves, picks up a phoenix fledgling, levels up some more. MP gets kicked out from sect due to being filmed inciting banditry to seize treasures from others, then gets betrayed by FP. MC destroys FP and the demon sect she joined.

6. 复仇女神 / The female idol's revenge
    Host's mother divorced her bio father because the man had a messiah complex, neglecting the family to help others, then remarried the head of a small company. In college, host befriended a FP, a benefactee of her deceased bio dad who's actually plotting revenge. FP did host's schoolwork and intern proposals in order to build dependence on her. MC breaks off with FP, moves out of dorms, aces classes, presents better business plans to her adopted father, defeating the second gen that FP hooks up with. MC's adopted brother, a researcher with trauma about inheriting the family business, also falls for her. FP's boyfriend is forced to break up, and she lives a lonely life of mediocrity.

7. 天才宝宝 / Genius babe
    Host has a daughter with a lame literati (MP), and is treated like a servant by his family, while his white moonlight and her "genius" son mooches off them. MC helps catch some child traffickers in the park. Meanwhile, MP's son falls into the water and gets hospitalized. When they blame MC, she publicly reveals their adultery and child, getting divorced with a settlement fee. MC also quits her job and goes back to college studying criminal justice, later develops DNA forensics, eventually getting with a 2nd gen policeman. Meanwhile, MP's son gets bullied for being a bastard, loses his prodigy halo, and makes his mom to miscarry.

8. 和离后成了女首辅 / After divorcing became the female grand secretary
    Host was married by her scholar father to his prized student, but he was then replaced by transmigrator MP, who became a merchant with a large harem. MP caught the eye of a princess, and MC agrees to divorce with a large severance fee. She gets back to her brother's deathbed and takes his identity, working up the civil exams and caring for her nephew/son. She secretly helps MP's harem members get pregnant, causing the princess to divorce him. Also "reverse-engineers" MP's "inventions” for the emperor. MP loses his monopoly and his women start to leave. He's killed by his mom who finally realizes he's not her real son.

9. 植物人的炮灰前妻 / Canonfodder ex-wife of a comatose vegetable
    Host was raised by a grandmother who secretly hates her, and then convinced to marry her stepsister's boyfriend (MP), who's in a coma, and provide them with a child. MC writes online novels for money, attracting the attention of a rich investor/actor. Her boyfriend handles her step-family problem for her, and the comatose MP never wakes up.

10. 厨神金手指 / Divine cook golden finger
    Host is the daughter of a merchant family who financed her fiance's school fees. But after acing one civil exam, the fiance breaks the engagement. MC destroys all that their family's money provided for her ex, and also retrieves his blackmail evidence against her brother. She personally tutors her brother to do well in the civil exams, matchmaking him with ex-servant chef transmigrator. Catches the eye of passer by retired official and his grandson. The ex-fiance fails to progress further in the civil exams due to poor studying environment.

11. 年代文恶毒婆婆 / 70s era novel's evil mother-in-law
    Host and her husband adopted his brother's orphaned son and raised him alongside their daughter. The son then tricks the daughter to go to the country with him, intending on leeching from her to win favor from FP. MC divorces the husband and gets him a new much younger wife, and becomes a physician near the country to back up her daughter. The son gets dumped by FP, breaks relations with "father" over money, then later exacts revenge on both.

12. 私奔失败以后 / After a failed elopement
    Host was the daughter of a Republic era warlord, who eloped with literati MP, and got tricked into working as a dancer in order to support his family, including disguised original wife and son. MC quickly buys her freedom from the nightclub, doesn’t bother going back, and becomes a famous writer and commercial artist. MP becomes reborn, but is unable to do anything about it without MC’s funds. MC marries a forensics scientist second son of a local elite. MP spends everything to “escape” overseas and languishes in poverty there.

13. 白月光的挡箭牌(修真文) / Shield of the white moonlight (Cultivation)
    Host was a high potential cultivator, but disliked by her parents & brother in favor of her father’s first love’s daughter (FP), and forced to swap spirit roots and bloodline. MC makes a divine oath to cut her birth relations, and leaves with her master. She fixes her new spirit roots, makes friends with the newborn heavenly dao, obtains FP’s magic space which she could control due to switched blood. Then goes exploring with master, destroying the demon lord spirit trying to revive FP’s mom while siphoning power from imprisoned yao noblewomen, thus also foiling the yao lord’s usurpation. FP is kicked out of sect once her half-demon heritage becomes public, and MC’s parents are kicked out of the larger clan for marrying FP to their son, dying while fleeing vengeance. On ascending, MC gifts the magic space to the world.

14. 煲鱼头汤 / Fish-head soup
    Host is a rich heiress whose film star fiance secretly kept a mermaid. The mermaid eventually swapped places with host, usurped her life and consigned her to laboratory torture. MC uses spirit power to cure her mom’s crippled legs, teams up with government to prep for the reemergence of ambient magic. The mermaid is led to an acting “job” in the dessert until the new world order is stable, leaving her and the scum ex behind.

15. 全人类都是我粉丝 / All of humanity are my fans
    Host was born to two high military officials in sci-fi setting, who would have become a famous singer. But her reborn cousin (FP) blackens her online, gets her forced into military school, and plans on stealing her songs. MC saves the crown prince (with a princess carry) from assassination on her first day at academy, while streaming. She breaks away from her neglectful family, becomes a double-major national hero, ends the zerg threat. Netizens uncover FP’s framing of MC and the backlash destroys her newbie entertainment career.

16. 病娇反派的嫂子 / The sickly and delicate villain's sister-in-law
    Merchant-born and orphaned host was forced to replace her noble cousin, who caught the eye of the second prince, in an engagement to a hateful cripple, and targeted by his even more perverse half brother. MC forcibly reclaims her dowry and freedom, and checks out her fiance’s bad personality. Taught her idiot loyal maid cultivation, and on the wedding day, ascends with the maid and the lame rooster replacing the groom for the ceremony (at the groom’s idea), leaving everyone to regret mistreating her before.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  9. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Last arcs Mc marry to lame rooster is so funny. I was laugh haha, sadly I don’t know why author ending novel after this arcs.

Girl, Trying this novel, it’s so good
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/protagonist-halo-quick-transmigration.113900/