Recommendations World hopping Novels where MC dies in the end of the arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by chrysanthemum enthusiast, May 14, 2021.

1. chrysanthemum enthusiast

chrysanthemum enthusiast Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    As the title states, I'm looking for a world hopping/ quick transmigration novel where the MC dies at the end of each arc. Something like heroic death system and quick transmigration female lead: male god, never stopping.

Edit: Momma always taught me that when you make a request that you should always say please. So yeah, sorry I forgot. Please recommend a good story to me.

Xi-hime likes this.
  2. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong
    The Perfect Destiny
    It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead (In later arcs he stops dying)
    The Scum Shou’s Survival Guide
    The Strategy of Washing Clean a Slag Shou

Needless to say, they’re all BL lol

3. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
  4. chrysanthemum enthusiast

chrysanthemum enthusiast Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this once! I never really finished it. Thank you for recommending this to me. C :

5. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Let Me Shoulder This Blame
    2. Quick Transmigration: I'm Almost Dead
    3. Pick The Second Male Lead
    4. The White-eyed Wolves I Personally Raised Are All Coveting My Legacy

7. 1Sami

1Sami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do: the MC is brought into the book that he wrote but he jumps dimensions a lot and pretends to kill himself off multiple times, actually turning into/taking over others' bodies. It's technically not a QT but I thought it was close enough, I hope you like it anyway~
    Even Until Death the Scum Gong Thought I Was a White Lotus: the MC kills himself off in every arc I've read so far, I think he has to die to move onto the next world but I'm not sure. So far though, it matches your requirements and has a good plot
    A White Lotus Host Who Does Not Want To Be a White Moonlight is Not a Good Host: the MC has already gone through all of these worlds and he died to leave, now he has to go back through the worlds though and he just suddenly appears in them randomly. It's really funny watching him try to explain how he's still alive to all the MLs who have completely blackened by the time he gets there
    Let Me Shoulder This Blame: the MC tries his hardest to be misunderstood and have everyone blame him for all the bad things in the world but he's just too cute! All the MLs make up circumstances for him and he always turns out to be a hero, or at the very least a pitiful victim. It's very funny so far!

8. ToastAndPancake

ToastAndPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chasing You by YuiFreymore. You can read it on wattpad

9. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Champagne21

Champagne21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try reading quick transmigration:male God come here. Every arc has mc dying and ml regrets a lot after that.

Xi-hime and Kalla like this.
  11. Xi-hime

Xi-hime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some BG (BoyxGirl) novels in which the main character (the girl) always died at the end of the world arch :

:meowflower:
    Novel's Title :
    Essential Accomplishments of A Perfect White Moonlight

Associated Name :
    完美白月光的必备素养【快穿】

Novel's Author :
    小孩爱吃糖

Novel's Description :

Yan Yi Ming transmigrated into the hottest otome game at present. She became a female cannon fodder destined to be ruthlessly abandoned by the male protagonists; a stepping stone on the white moonlight female protagonist’s path to success.

The system informed Yan Yi Ming that only by replacing the female protagonist and becoming the white moonlight of the male protagonists then could she successfully escape and return to her world.

After years of painstaking efforts, utilizing all kinds of strategies, and adopting various identities did Yan Yi Ming finally succeed in conquering the four male protagonists. She recovered her true body and eagerly awaited to go home but found that she was unable to go back.

A weak reminder from System :
    Please read the user manual carefully :
    1. Become a white moonlight.
    2. To extricate oneself and make a successful retreat from the male protagonists.

Yan Yi Ming looked at the second condition and suddenly found herself in a pickle.

:blobpeek:Notes

What is a "White Moonlight"?

"White moonlight" is phrase / trope in Chinese novels that refers to someone's first love or true love.
    Often a character will have a love from when they were younger that was unrequited or they got separated from, causing the character to become cold or prevent them from moving on and finding a new lover.

Source :
    www dot urbandictionary dot com

Basically, white moonlight has this "the one that got away" vibe.

What is "The One That Got Away"?

"The one that got away" is a person who you're originally supposed to end up with, but due to a cause of fate or some consequences caused by you, the relationship failed. As time goes by, you wonder what you and that person could have been, making them "the one that got away".

Source :
    www dot urbandictionary dot com

:blobghostnomming:
    Novel's Title :
    Dying in the Male Lead’s Arms Every Time I Transmigrate

Associated Name :
    每次都死在男主懷裏【快穿】

Novel's Author :
    姜之鱼

Novel's Description :

In the novel “Wealthy Ghost Young Master”, the male lead, Shi Qi, was ruthless. After Ning Meng died, she kept transmigrating into the people near to him.

The first time, when the male lead was 7 years old, she became his biased and malicious grandma.

The second time, when the male lead was 17 years old, she became his money-grubbing female desk mate.

The third time, when the male lead was 21 years old, she became his two-faced love rival.

The fourth time, she had completely transmigrated into the novel using her own body.

—————————————————————————————————

When Shi Qi was little, he carried a secret little diary with him where he recorded his grandma’s eccentricity.

Later on, he realized that the person who was good to him wasn’t his genuine grandma, but a stray ghost who had only possessed her body.

After he grew up, he also discovered that these eccentricities also appeared in the people around him.

—————————————————————————————————

:bloblove:Pretentious female lead who has Yin Yang eyes but is afraid of ghosts x Black-hearted male lead who could ward ghosts and was a man of actions rather than words.

:blobxd:
    Novel's Title :
    Low IQ Supporting Female, Waiting for Death Online

Associated Name :
    ▪︎穿成降智女配後我鹹魚了[快穿]
    ▪︎降智女配,在线等死[快穿]

Novel's Author :
    维客

Novel's Description :

Every novel has a low IQ supporting female that serves as a foil to the female lead’s good and beautiful sides. She’s the stepping stone on the path of love between the male and female leads, destined to live her life doing stupid things until her tragic end.

One day, all of the villainous supporting females came to their senses. They began to rebel! And quit! For the sake of world order, the System found a human to take their place.

World 1: The female lead risks her life to shield the male lead while the supporting female quakes in a corner (and watches the show)

Male Lead: ?? So you never loved me.

Supporting Female: He finally found out, looks like my job was a success. The end of the year bonus is mine!

Male Lead: ?!

:blobwink:A fun and breezy quick-transmigration story~

:blobxd:
    Novel's Title :
    Quick Transmigration System: Male God, Come Here

Associated Name :
    快穿系统:男神,你过来

Novel's Author :
    凤梨糕

Novel's Description :

After signing the share transfer of the Bai company, Bai Weiwei who had a congenital heart disease got betrayed by her adopted sister she always loved along with her trusted bodyguard.

Shocked, betrayed, and worried for her father made her unwilling to die, and her resentment actually let her bind with a quick transmigration system. Completing the task means that she will be able to increase the number of days she can live, and she will be able to get revenge on her white lotus sister and the unconscionable bastard bodyguard.

CEO, Emperor, General… Supreme Immortal? All of them will turn to a love-sick waste who bowed before her skirt.

Just… why is this unlucky star of a wooden fiancee trying so hard to chase her? Stop sucking my life force already! Our marriage is only for business! I want to break the engagement!

Ye Yuxuan: “I will never let go of you.”

Bai Weiwei: “…………..”

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
  12. Birengou

Birengou New Member

Reading List:
    Link