Recommendations World hopping without ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shio, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know the typical world hopping. MC hop from one world to another, and there's always this one piece of soul which is stronger than the mc, always protecting and loving with mc all his might.

What I want is world hopping where the ML didn't appear a lot. If the male lead play strong part in the story, it must be similar to Game Loading where the male lead have their own interest that didn't align with mc or sometimes they become the oobstacle for MC to clear the game. I just hate it when the ML existence only revolve around mc's happiness. Big plus if there's no hubby and wife dialogue.

BL & herero are both ok. Thanks in advance ~

2. I_am_Chinadian

I_am_Chinadian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick transmigration cannon fodder’s record of counterattacks

Fulminata likes this.
  3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, there’s one that recently got picked up again where the ML is actively working against the MC in a pigteamate sort of way. I’m trying to remember what the story’s called. It has a rather generic name, I think. While I go look it up, in case you’re reading it, the latest arc has the MC be a sub-beastman by the name of Eli.

4. Nuinui

Nuinui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been really caught up with this story, but there isn't a male love interest at all right? There's male characters, but the MC never shows any romantic interest in them, I think? Sorry, it's been so long that I kind of need clarification!

I recommend this story too, especially if you just want a world-hopping novel where there is no romance (?) at all and is just about the MC making her way through the worlds.

5. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't really think of any. Side Character, Shi Sheng is powerful, but in the recent ones she is obsessed with the ML.

It's not easy wanting to be a supporting male lead.

Shio, I_am_Chinadian and Anra7777 like this.
  6. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
  7. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this one actually updating? Anytime I tried to read it I would either get redirected or the chapters would be ones I had already read (example chapters 250 would be chapter 143) so I gave up trying.

EDIT
    AH! Found one! Befriending the most powerful person still a new translation, but the MC is forced to get close to the most powerful person close to him. And if he meets someone new who is stronger, his target shifts. First world is apocalypse.

and his current target is a zombie

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  8. Aerothelia

Aerothelia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In order to read the chapters, you have to scroll down and click on the emotes that the translator posted in the comment sections so you get redirected to the actual chapter. If you click on the chapter numbers, it brings you to the wrong chapter. I think the translator did this to avoid aggregators

Shio likes this.
  9. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand, the aggregators are annoying. I wasn't that enthusiastic about the story, when I couldn't find the actual chapters I got frustrated so have given it up. So may try again, thanks for letting me know how to find the actual chapters.

10. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure Shi Sheng is unique. at least I haven't stumbled across anything similar to her.

11. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read it, thanks :blobxd: