LCD World of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i know that you can Transcend in 1 part as well but its clearly seen how much weaker it is than a full Transcending lol
    Someone with just lets say a Body Transendes cant take more than 10 hits from someone fully Transended lol

And maybe in WOC you can vet to a higher realm but youll prob be a lot weaker than the Mc at that realm :p

If Chun Yu Cheng was here, he would definitely be shocked to find Gongsun Cha’s gaze right now was the same as Zuo Mo Shixiong’s when he saw a fat sheep.

Gongsun Cha showed his trademark bashful smile.

Hes like Menga hao in ISSTH but unlike Menga Hao he isnt like that for Money lel

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
  2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they have the exact same number of realms. Ningmai is actually 3rd tier.
    Humans start with Lianqi, after 9 levels of lianqi they become zhuji, after some levels of zhuji they can become ningmai.

Remember back in the day when ningmai were elite experts? and a single jiandian ruled a province?

3. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I Know But Theres 7 realms in Humans Ranks and the same for Mo ...
    Ningami is 3rd But Captian is 2 nd
    But Captian can still fight a Ningami lel
    Jindan is 4th and Cilonel 3rd but they are = in power

Mo were born from intelligent beasts, with strong bodies and a mo matrix. It was no wonder they walked the path of awakening the potential of their bodies.

They dont have Mo matrixea maybe thats why theh are diff ?

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they're equal in power. However, if a strong Captain is fighting against a low level Ningmai then he might be able to win.

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Or is it that Since mcs Physic is a lit stronger than normal i mean its ranked in top 5 in the Mo stuff lol
    And Pu sayed its the same as Humans Ningami so its nit just battle power its rly the same

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the direct quote? What chapter?

7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm before mc built the city alone lel
    Pu told him to build it so he can advance
    Im ch 261 rn ....

8. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they are not.
    Ningmai is equal in power to colonel
    If you are referring to the time MC killed someone a realm above him using mo physique, that was because he tricked the opponent into getting into grappling range where he had the advantage. I think you might also be confusing physical strength with combat strength. Mo, xiu, and yao strengths are expressed in different manner.

Also, the MC cultivation methods are top quality. Remember how there are explicitly both cultivation tiers, and also quality.
    For example, you could be ningmai in a tier 1 trash art, or in tier 6 super awesome art.

Vincent1873 likes this.
  9. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or did the Author forget about Yao Seed research?

mrttao likes this.
  10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres nothing much to it i think
    Mo Matrixes have rly profound formations yao seeds dont if i remember right

Actualy i think is cause Mcs Physincs are the top of the top lol
    In Captian he has a Phy in Top 5 ranked 5
    And i read a lil bit above
    In Colonel he has a phy ranked 2 in Colonel and that phy has something called 5 transfirmations once mc master all 5 he can fight 3rd startium Jindan lel

He decided to not linger on this question. “What benefits are there to this Great Day mophysique?”

Pu Yao became excited. “There are many benefits. Otherwise, how can it match to a jindan xiuzhe? The first is in cultivating mo skills. You practiced [Sky Wave Fist Scripture] before, so you must know the crux to fully using the power of this fist scripture is how strong your body is. Mo skills are even more extreme on this point. In the future, you will discover than any mo skill in the end it is to cultivate the body. Great Day mo physique is innately strong and powerful. It is easier to cultivate those domineering mo skills.”

See it can match a Jindan

“Of the colonel mo physiques, each type of mophysique has its own transformations, but there are never more than six transformations. The reason that Mystical Earth, Great Day, and Demonic Fiend Sea can rank in the top three is because all of them possess six transformations.”
    I remember once he masters all 6 he can fight 3rd Stratum Jindan lel

Mc rly has a foot fetish lel
    Can anyone tell me how can her body have scars but onlie her legs are perfect lel

Oh yeah someine sayed he never rly Brokethrough Jindan but can he still use higher lvl talismans and such?
    Wait let me guess he uses the new powere thats made from the 3 fusing(?)

11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said
    Also, note that it is referring to matching a trash jiandian, not a top quality art jiandian.

Remember the Sky Father Jiandian they fought who used a tier 5 art and was much stronger than average. Meanwhile wei sheng is actually using the mythical Tier 6 void art, which nobody in the Wu Kong sect could do since their founder.
    MC has gotten his hands on arts that vary wildly in power

Also, note that Pu is explicitly making a special point of this one colonel physique being able to match Jiandian. If ALL colonel physiques could do this then it wouldn't be worth noting that this one specific one is a match. That is pu telling the MC this physique is so awesome it can hit above its tier

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not talking about the cultivation level. You're talking about the cultivation technique. You're not saying that a Colonel can match a jindan. You're saying that someone who practices that cultivation method can. Just like if you took a Ningmai from Kun Lun he'd probably be able to fight a Brigadier that doesn't have a top tier mo physique. Heck, Wei Sheng was famous for beating any General level mo who challenged him while he was only at the Jindan stage.

On the chapter how did Mo Cloud's shen technique leak if they closed off their entire territory?

Also can't Zuo Mo create a new body for Pu Yao yet?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    mrttao likes this.
  13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just mcs phy is in top 3 and he has 3 transfirmation and once he uses them he can fight peak Jindan actualy but yeah a Normal Mo Colonel cant fight Jindan just the stronger ones with beter phy :p

I wish someone made a list of chapters when he breaksthrough lel
    (I know his path is diff and when i mean breakthrough the list can also add when he is capeble of defeating which rank he defeats lel )

Will Mc end up with Ceng Lian?
    Cayse they are Pair Cultivatirs and if one dies the other dies(Loses his shen power)
    Just read this wanna know lel

I feel like A Gui hasnthe hughest chances of everyone we know(maybe)
    Cause he seriously loves her legs(Foot fetish :p )
    And i hope he can fix all her scars
    (And maybe he is her young master and she may be a servent but im prty sure mc wont mind)
    (Oh and i dont know if they are master and servent.but in Mcs memory she did call him Youn master lel)

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    You've gotten that far already? There's no relationship between them so far.

15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    If i must say
    I jumped like 50-70 chapters lol
    The story kind got repeative and booring lol
    (And fir the past 3 days if been reading all day and night just git like 5 -6 houres of sleeo a day want to catch up faster)

Anyways iur Mc didnt even know about women
    Man remember the paper crane illuson
    He thoght he got injured but if i remember right wasnt it a nose bleed he didnt know anything i was dying of laughter

Edit:I sayed it git repeative and booring its all good onlie thise 50-70 were booring lol

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  16. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    The Young Master/Maid forbidden love thing is a classical romance template. The author is trying but he just plain sucks at writing relationships so much that it may as well not be there.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell be like most of the authors bad at writing romance
    On the last few chapters gets them to marry and have children
    Done

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was asking if there's a relationship between Zuo Mo and the snake Mo girl.

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc just jupmed a realm and becime a General and after 10 chapter authir is like why not give him a domain lol

Edit:NVM

I asked that first and after that taleked about A Giu as well...

I was reading a cast list by translator..
    Zuo Mo’s Pets:

A Gui – Unknown affiliation. She is first mentioned in chapter 231 where she attacks a Yao commander stationed near Desolate Wood Reef.

Rly.?? Lol

I went a litle further ti check when Mc will get a Domain
    620 still no doman :(
    Hes a talent at Yao cultivation and Mo cultivation
    But essence(and what gies after essence like Domain) is hard for him :p

Oh yeah rn in Translated chapters
    The mc how strong is he?

20. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, please, please stop posting so constantly in a row! In any subforum except for Community Games, it is NOT allowed. Double posting is bad, but frequently the mods (and I since I do quite a few reports) will let them go. But what you have done in this LCD is obscene. If you need to update and no one has posted, please just edit your previous post.

That was one of the first times I've seen someone post 6-7 times in a row repeatedly. Please never ever do it again.

Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    Mercy likes this.