Novel World of infection.

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by N1gh7R4v3n, Mar 22, 2018.

1. N1gh7R4v3n

N1gh7R4v3n Bounty Hunter for skittles

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright after rereading it I understand I should probably just rewrite it when I have had some sleep. Gonna keep this up for now because im too lazy to just delete the entire thing.

I know its stupid, but this was an old writing project I found that I had starting writing back in my first year of high school. Read it and thought, why not just rewrite it and try to fix the mistakes I made back then? Should probably have slept before writing this though

Prologue

Forgotten, corrupted, but no longer alone. His body sways with each step, yet the spark in his eyes remain unwavering. His body long since broken down and reformed. He is stronger now, faster. He can see the fear in their eyes, can hear the cries of the afraid.

“Don't worry, you will all be reunited soon” he hisses as he takes a few more step forward.

“You bastard!” One of the men shouts as he raises his hands. Flames begin to emit from his entire body and focus all in a small bead like ball between them. The man points his hands towards the monster and lets loose the inferno. The monster simply raises his hand and stands there. Spores flood from his hand and connects with the torrent of flame. At first the flames pushed the spores back; but slowly, ever so slowly did the fire begin to wane.

The spores finally overcame the man and he was consumed. His screams of terror cut short as his body was broken down His bones were liquefied into a mush, his eyes were popped as the spores devoured them. The puddle that was his flesh and blood was absorbed by the spores. The spores then fused into a biomass onto the ground where the man had died and began to fester. Then the fleshy bile emitted its own set of spores. The monster raised his hand and the spores flew to it. The monster then consumed the spores and its body began to change.

The horrified spectators had long since tried to run, however as they ran to the cave exit they noticed was covered in a wall of flesh that was reminiscent of the flesh pile the man had become. They screamed and begged to be saved. They began to pound of the fleshy surface of the wall. In their fear they failed to notice the spores they were breathing in. The spores consumed them from the inside and as they began to fuse with the wall they heard the voice of the man from earlier.

“Don't worry, we will all be together. None of you will be alone any longer”

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpg

3. N1gh7R4v3n

Reading List:
    Link
    (sorry if the grammar is a little wonky here and there. Little tired. Gonna revise it in the morning. )

4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this would be about Boku no Hero Academia. Also, wtf happened in that prologue? I need a summary :(

5. N1gh7R4v3n

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the title some kind of reference? (never watched Boku no hero) and I might just do one before bed

6. FoolishCarp

FoolishCarp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grammar is shit can't read. Nope don't write any more

7. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's very close to Deku and All Might's quirk

8. N1gh7R4v3n

Reading List:
    Link
    Ironic, but seeing as how im tired as hell, can ya blame me? Gonna rewrite it later.

9. N1gh7R4v3n

Reading List:
    Link
    alright, name is just a place holder anyway.Thanks for letting me know!