LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you're so shocked once didn't cover it!~

Anyway, a bunch of spare OP body parts? Sounds like a power-up to me!~
    Judging from how fast the wraiths ran away from just the single eye, i think they were sorely mistaken in waging war against the abyss. Like beating on a sleeping giant and he just rolls over and flattens you. Oh well, i guess the strongest members were probably not there.

So, next conflict, we'll have the human regiment, the beast tomb (was it?) , the awakening abyss and the wraiths representing an usurped samsara.
    Abyss and Samsara will not get along for sure, but i'm wondering how the other dynamics will come into play. (not to mention Reneedol and that angel, with the first being Chaos style destruction of Samsara as her goal and the other with the twisted anything goes to serve my needs of Order.)

Let's say MC's side consists of human regiment, the chaos deity ye fei li / harbinger and DKO might be 'normalized' now if it's not an expendable one time use only thing. Chaos and Order will stop wasting effort on each other and slowly grow into a co-operation in the most idealistic setting.

Ah, let's not forget the giant, whatever is eating him will surely end up joining the fray once it detects this war later on.
    I'm hoping the giant can become the crimson spear's spirit and like fuse with DKO to become Crimson King Sword or something. But i think it already had a self-awareness growing inside it. So maybe the spirit of his devil king wand?

Blank-1 likes this.
  2. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the Wraith Lord is one of the rulers of the Wraith realm was there, and ran away, so they simply had it way over their heads

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    *reality gate opens* turns out to be real GQS's iris technique, he has a world within his eye within the world within his eye. Beat that you silly Abyss eyeball!~

The_Loner likes this.
  4. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean ‘Reality’s most amorous man’ can’t rap for combat anymore!! *shakes head*
    Here’s to hoping he gets a singing ability to go along with his amorous dance. Bonus points if it also lets him use the female-exclusive summoning ability

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He can still rap, he just intimidates people with the 'Yo Yo' warmup instead. Anyway, this combo though 'amorous: you have to respond to me' "my grandson says what" "what?!" "that's right, grandson". (p.s. and then that spear that pierces all defense lol.....broken.)

Blank-1 likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow feel like GQS being called pitiful is because these people have met a GQS that's at the end of the story, in the past. One said it because he was weak and called him God-slayer. One said it like she pitied them for what they are about to go through.
    Reminds me a bit of the romance in Dr.Who.

Anyway, tomb of beasts, prepare to meet your new Feline Sovereign!~
    Also, i think the vision of shifu cut off at that point of time so we can have a twist there, GQS shows up behind Reneedol or Shifu messes her up, lol.

Hmmmmm.... maybe this is where the other GQS gave up the devil king staff to enter heaven path to join shifu.

Speaking of samsara and infinite respawns, i think Reneedol targeting Samsara is more than just to keep it from growing too strong but from trying to prevent getting caught in it, ending up with people like that angel and Reneedol going through samsara, time-space on top and then becoming Su Xue Er and Anna or something.

7. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    That reminds me, Anna is unique to this parallel world. Which likely has to do with the inner world through being the inner plane Death God’s descendant, but could just as well mean she’s an inner plane or dusty world resident who got her memories wiped as part of GQS’s homeworld samsara

elengee likes this.
  8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's interesting to see the things that are 'unique' or 'changed' , like Shannu being obtained or not, anna being there or not.
    For the time being we're not aware of others but i'm sure this is tied to the 'has never appeared' of the songstress of night in the end, appearing as well.

And , that would also make sense that there was the Asura in huang quan that 'knew' GQS ending up with countless wives, also got sucked into the samsara but never crossed over into reincarnation so no 'meng po' soup to forget everything? Even now she refused to reincarnate and should be training in the Asura holy land or whatever it was. I'd like to see MC go through there and power up.

(plot twist, these 'irregularities' are the work of MC hopping through time and altering events to decide the fate of key 'players'. Altering his own fate by altering the fate of others previously unrelated to his fate.)

9. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, after 39 days i reach Ch 1221 :))
    don't mind me, i just want to leave some mark in this thread

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, you are now part of us Awaitings, awaiting for new chapters every day.

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Abyss_Prince

Abyss_Prince Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it me or is it that in the beginning it was very entertaining but as the novel goes it gets complicated like the villain that appears to be chasing the mc because of his earth and heaven sword or like how the that villain also turns out to be some being who existed in the past who killed the frost god in the form of a beast. Or just like that unknown being that said to recognize him from his past as an ancient being. Not really sure cause I was still in the part where he entered the demon realm with his new system

13. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The entire story has an increasing unbelieveable power creep

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the organization will become famous before its own conception , imagine how confusing this'll be for the members.

15. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, just they don't know yet.

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was, to index them is my big test, to bone them is my cause!~
    Anyway, she's Professor Oak. (that protective bone was his starter pokemon?!)

The_Loner likes this.
  17. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't her brother be Professor Oak and she be his Pokemon? Just saying since she seems to listen to him...
    Anyway I think GQS is overthinking things. I think Painted Bones just wants someone to cook and serve tea for her (while kicking ass.) I think she wants a Hayate.

18. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, summoning the dead spirits of enemies in front of the king of the dead...
    Well that’s totally not open to exploitation. Wonder if GQS can bind, or get the ability through WGS by killing the apocalypse

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Still going through backlog, but this void war god quest.... 6 targets.... space/time, fate.... Somehow this reminds me of the 7 churches, with only Death being authentic. Can't recall all the churches but we'll probably see some more similarities in what he has to kill, at least there's life as well.

Imagine void war god being a 'your existence is considered void and time/space/fate will no longer be an issue for your time traveling'. Unlimited GQS Works. (one showing up at every event he foresaw, saving shifu, giant corpse, etc.)

20. chaosbeowulf

chaosbeowulf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With Unlimited GQS Works, at least he can avoid his harempocalypse.

Blank-1 likes this.