LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, first thing i pictured was a marriage contract with the princess of aforementioned royal family. But the world is only 'decent' so then i was like, maybe a maid like Li Qiye always seeks, then i was like hey Shannu dresses like that.

2. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And thanks to GQS's cooking influence, she now actually acts the part as well, not just the looks

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that part was funny, where he was building the machines and he's like you go cook, you have my skills!

Anyway, speaking of which, is he going to make her dance with the ladies while he goes out to kill wraiths so he has an alibi? lol.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Hory shet, you can't trust anyone. Anyway, i wonder how the skill compares to Ethereal, unlikely to be as good but still, they're trying to entice people of a stronger world here so it can't be weak.

Ha, i remember the good old days when she was just like 'i'm a sword, i don't think i just cut'.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that redheaded woman's style. This lineup kind of reminds me of Tale of Herding Gods, but instead there's 100 OP teachers, lol.

6. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    @la0o9
    Typo:
    ‘His yes was now completely frigid.’—>’His eyes were now completely frigid.’

7. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fixed, thanks

8. sudokun

sudokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "So you got excuse for us to kill these wraiths?"
    "Yes sir, I do"
    "Make sense"

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder though, since he's a 'youth' with 'great potential' to all these powerhouses, and they might have the notion that the world is aiding his journey , just like that emperor mentioned when the arrow landed in front of him, would they want to take him as a disciple?

The 'average' power the duck came up with was like 4.5 times stronger than they were on average, there were 100 people so we can assume there were probably a few low and a few high ones , for instance that red headed female will probably be something like x15 at least.

With how this story goes, female characters are more likely to be integral parts of his interactions, BUT how does it work with the whole 'a teacher for a day, a parent for life' or whatever reason cultivators always have for not accepting a second 'shifu'. (although in that ethereal realm he did study under his Shifu's father but that's acceptable as it's his grand-shifu).
    Not to mention, imagine he gets close to one, he's still under a fake identity and it's in a... parallel time/world?

Would these powerhouses, any of them, actually have been around in the timeline MC was originally in and would they meet again. Would they even know who he was?

With all these issues, i'm inclined to guess he'll just get 'support' from multiple powerhouses but not enough to form a deep bond.
    With a possible exception to whatever his parents left him and maybe someone that has the power to distort time and space and self-insert elsewhere. i.e. the Asura girl somehow 'knew' he would have many wives, so she either knows the future or there's some relation to his parents and she knows a man like him would end up with a harem (like his mom wanting lots of grandkids and letting everyone know.. lol)

What bothers me is, these wraith figures pulling out skills that are very close in nature to Asura divine skills, along with those coffins earlier with the corpses being controlled and that super-duper Asura corpse. I think there's going to be a point in the novel where Asura realm arc or something lifts the veil on what the wraith realm really means.

Funny though, 'the strongest world' is still just a speck of dust of a samsara that got shattered? Although it fused with the ancient monster and plague worlds now, it's still very far from a level where his parents would find it 'decent' , lol.

Also, Reneedol shattering the samsara pieces, corrupting the functions, the 'lost identity' that's connected to the 'dusty world' and the parents getting caught up in a 'war'.
    Guessing they were deities in top positions but usurpers tried to gain their 'seats'
    And that lost identity is related to MC's status as some kind of young master with VIP eligilibity , just like the mysteriousness Shifu is showing and a free pass to heaven path.

Kind of wondering if Reneedol was even going to attack Shifu to begin with, as the scene got cut off right before you could see anything and if shifu were to face disaster it'd be a good motivator for MC but they didn't show it, feels like a plot twist in the making.

Edit: so the cherub also counts as a deific authority, that's quite a few now. 3rd one?
    Wondering what armor would be generated based on the one related to Shannu.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  10. sudokun

Reading List:
    Link
    GQS abandoned stats for looks lmao

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wouldn't if they had to wear a bikini armour that sounds like it was meant to go to Little Dusk, lol.

12. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fashion is endgame.

Also, wouldn't be the first time, he would have given up on using orange cat transformation too if not for brainwashing encouragement from his Shifu.

This is kind of a spoiler, but not really. The Saint Spirit world isn't a Samsara world, it belongs to a different world system. And this is something that had been known for a while but overlooked by many: not all dead people will go to Huang Quan after death (if their souls survive), only those from the Samsara get to have this privilege, which makes the Samsara special.

We'll find out the implications of why his parents only consider this world to be 'decent' very soon

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So the emperor sends his little princess to join the harem. It's funny how MC's trump cards are just enough to interest people, 'hmmm interesting kid'.

Anyway, it'd be nice to see him gain another dragon's power, but i don't think that'd happen if the dragon didn't get a few chapters of introduction first. I'm still wondering how much 'faster' it is to cultivate in this world, as he got interrupted last time he was going to try.
    I'm thinking, maybe this world has some special attributes like aided growth and maybe not having tribulation or something that allows realm jumping quickly.

What annoys me is, the whole 'ranking up' his card level has been left aside for too long, but i guess at this point of time he's starting to interact with worlds that can actually give him rewards that are suitable to use to rank up. He's getting 'inner plane' stuff from the world spirit, so it might end up giving him something in that regard too. The whole card thing is the biggest potential for insta-growth i can see, then physically it's getting more 'dragons' and the fact that this world is full of various powers would be interesting for his 'followers' that his cultivation realm offers, 100 people got a jade tag, he can have 100 ish followers and gain an ability from them?

I like the sexy redhead though, licking her lips over shota GQS lolz.

14. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if it’s a mistranslation, Hundred Grudges is a pretty cool character name

15. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really a mistranslation, since Bai Yuan literally means Hundred Grudges. It's really hard to explain the significance of the change without spoilers, so I'll just put a spoiler around it.

I originally thought Hundred Grudges was his title as a Wraith Lord, but it was actually his real name, in which case it had to be Bai Yuan

Blank-1 likes this.
  16. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not going to lie, I'm vastly amused on the author's take on why dragons are so powerful.

elengee likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "That's right… that certain is strange, could it be that we are holding back to retain our strength?"
    Your proof reader needs a whipping. :blobwoah:

lol, 'you want to ride me?!' also, making people slap themselves, truly befitting of a dragon grandpa.

la0o9 likes this.
  18. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    GQS acting on instinct and plot armour...
    I’m looking forwards to his random mashing of skills such as cooking, killing and dancing, along with the chaos and misunderstandings that ensue

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The world helping him, the luck from earth god coin, the parents saying it was a 'decent' planet. About to explore some hidden secrets? :blobtaco:

edit: lol, berserk GQS with 200 million soulpoints to spare, in a world of extinct beasts. I can only imagine the horror of spreading the demonic dragon plague thingy and then dancing to reap the strength of hordes of dragons and other beasts.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  20. sudokun

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what, he's now a soul artifact? Is it because of him being in his Demon dragon form? Or is it because he's a card life form? Or is it both?