LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a fun interaction between GQS and the City Lord. I also think it's hysterical that the kid demon seems to have the best clue about relationships in this novel. And he's been spying and learning all of GQS's conning techniques. Kid's gonna be a playah when he grows up.

elengee likes this.
  2. Nightmare123

Nightmare123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the world GQS just in (The spirit saint world or something like that) the strongest in the space vortex? Why tf are Void City so confident in destroying a world which even the strongest world was defeated by?

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't know the details of the planet as far as i know, also the wraiths have been showing only a fraction of their abilities and on top of that the arrogance of being 'superior' in their own little pond.

The same question could be asked about why these little wraith schemers thought they could handle the abyss. Then again, that's assuming waking him up and causing incidents wasn't their goal.

TLDR, everyone is an ant in this novel, there's just ants with too much pride.

Also i'm wondering what the world meant by what it said when they talked about betrayal 'i understand' 'you don't , but you will soon enough'. Most obvious one would be the abyss cooperation, but he could also get some drama trying to get the item his parents left him.
    (also assuming that wraith sword spirit is actually red wraith, but he didn't trust him so it can't be considered a betrayal.)

Imagine wraith realm being an association of disgruntled gu qing shans from alternate realities that know they're 'fake' and didn't take this very well.

4. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    And Crow gets thrown under the bus by GQS just so GQS doesn't have to be female. Although I'm surprised he wasn't assigning Shannu to this task.

5. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was smart that he did it this way, Shannu would have been necessary to coordinate 1-hit-kill attacks on the wraiths with their Causality barriers. And a weapon without a spirit is simply worse, imagine the kinda things GQS could have been capable of if the Devil King Warden Rod had a spirit that could do things automatically instead of him having to take it out and stab it through someone's chest all the time.

elengee and lunarshadow like this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a flag. You just planted it.
    It'd be interesting to see Boss become the spirit, i considered Red Wraith but it's too much of a grudge (like the name lol).
    Orrrr that hungry ghost waifu that's been gone for so long, it'd at least give her some screen time. Although author is already struggling to keep characters active, hence the putting heaven sword to sleep all the time lol. We barely ever see a 'xiu xiu' anymore either.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha. Something tells me this man is going to cause so much drama later.
    Saying GQS is suitable to marry someone like that prophetress or crow and xiao die lol.

8. Nightmare123

Nightmare123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be hilarious if he said that to all three of them lol

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, like meet up with female crow and ships him with MC lol. Pretty sure author already planted flags with the demon tower guarding their 'goddess' and the son being on guard 'are you my new daddy?!' so it's definitely going to be her with someone.
    (then again , not wanting to be there for crow's 100th wedding is also a flag if he's the hubby lol).

Anyway, this church reminds me of that yandere angel that is thirsty for MC.

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, i guess 'pure' can also mean virgin and gullible shannu was about to get baited into earth sword calling GQS a virgin.

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Wars* would sound a lot more intimidating :p
    Anyway, that halo fits his identity of an angel but the devil king not so much, unless he turns it black lol.
    Didn't he get an armor that was called angel wings or something from a card? time to woo some angels and bird ladies.

12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm: in the case of laced, you lace a drink with poison, it's generally a mixing 'preparation' and not a preparation of traps or plans.
    I'd suggest rigged, but that would sound like when you car bomb someone and it's their property. So 'set up' would be the simplest.

la0o9 likes this.
  13. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    I just waiting for a full on Dragon Rap battle.

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You won't even remember it because of a hex.

[​IMG]

AnimeWeeb69 and lunarshadow like this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i guess the 'last' wedding Crow will have has just been settled. Not sure if that counts as bestiality dragonxbird but i think they'll have some interesting offspring, quetzalcoatl comes to mind.

Also, that mountain the wraiths have sounds like it does not fit in with the concept of samsara and would be the anti-thesis of what shannu stands for. One protects, the other destroys it?
    Similar vibes to Reneedol in a way. Also the way it was mentioned was like the wraiths are also influenced by something, similar to the changes people had after visiting dusty world.
    :hmm:

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Cementary? -> Cemetery. Wonder how crow's skill will evolve after this, tombstone, cemetery, underworld?

you've already known -> you already know or you've already learned/found out/came to know.

17. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how even the google spellcheck missed that typo lol, as for the second part, it's grammatically correct, so the only meaning to that change would be paraphrasing. Thanks though

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's grammatically correct, but he just found out and this sounds like he had already known about it, not incorrect but not accurate.
    And yeah i tried looking up if cementary was actually a thing, but nothing. Thought it might've been a wordplay on him 'setting your death in stone' like it's unavoidable, but the skill doesn't work that way either.

19. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cemetary is actually spelt like that? Always thoughts its just language thing like with color and colour, same thing different spelling

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Google said it's cemetery , cematary/cemetary being wrong in both us and uk. To be honest i'd have used 'cemetary' myself as well before this search. They can't even pinpoint where it's originating from with an A though.