LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Qing Shan telling Reneedol some hard truthbombs here... About time!

Nightmare123 and lunarshadow like this.
  2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to the admit, the only issue I have in this arc is that Reneedol is acting pretty stupid. Why is she listening to and believing the damn Gods of Fate that stole her body? They're master manipulators. And they have 0 interest in her good fortune.

Nightmare123 and ShipTeaser like this.
  3. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand her at all, being the companion of the strongest doesn't seems that bad if the companion turns out to be shourd the entire time, being with someone is better than being alone despite what my name is, being a loner is not nice at all. After all having companion means you won't be alone and if your suppose to be companion of the strongest and become as strong as them then wouldn't that allow you to break your shackles as well?

4. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    That I can at least understand even if I don't agree with it. She hates being reliant on others, she hated the fact that she basically sucked up to Shroud and the others because she was too afraid. Add to the fact that the Elder tried to coerce her into sex for protection and her level of trust was pretty low. We know that Shroud/Boss wouldn't do that to her, but there's no way she would know that, and she'd been abused her whole life by everyone that had more power than her up to having her body taken over by gods. And then Shroud got more power than the lot of them.

My issue is with her siding with the damn assholes who had 100% definitely fucked with her and used her over the one person who hadn't done anything yet.

Nightmare123 likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This was completely through the usage of a charm technique by the fate sister though, definitely not a victim in this setting.

Nightmare123 likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooo, several issues of concern, we've got his targets for 'Void War God' title appearing, i believe with that 'Judge' at least so i'm guessing the others are on that list as well.

Now, we've got the Void god of 'Earth' that got replaced by the Earth god that MC met in the future timeline. If the future needs to play out as it did , then i'm guessing maybe those 4 pillar gods make an appearance soon.

At least amongst the awaitings, Fusi would be capable of recognizing GQS if she does get in at this point too. :hmm:
    Not to mention i don't think dragons will take this lying down, their junior being bullied so if dragon ancestor awaiting comes through the gate...

7. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she feels like she has their lives in her hands, and they have to keep her alive if they want to live, whereas she doesn't actually hold Boss on a leash. I wouldn't say these two goddesses in specific were master manipulators tho, they're definitely not benign, but they aren't schemers on the same level as the sister that died.

Her plan that she has hatched since who-know-how-long has finally come to fruition, she's basically the winner already (if not for the fact that GQS exists), so she's gloating about it. Like she said, she's going to "bury her past", which is why she's unphased by GQS's insults, since she can just write history however she wishes after this is over.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Best part of the novel, nothing can top this now. :blobsalute:

9. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Farewell Scarlet... I'm guessing that since she was moved to the Samsara system she'll be entitled to reincarnation though so the theories of Anna being a reincarnation of her is looking more likely

10. AnimeWeeb69

AnimeWeeb69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o7
    Scarlet.

11. sonicslow4595

sonicslow4595 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am disappointed in reneedol I expected her to be some kind of 1000IQ mastermind but no she's just an idiot

Nightmare123 likes this.
  12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad i'm not the only one shedding manly tears here. Anna just went up the waifu ladder a few steps.

The_Loner, la0o9, AnimeWeeb69 and 2 others like this.
  13. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that is indeed a touching chapter. Laura is too sweet for the world...

God.I hate Reneedol so much but I fear she will end up redeemed... That would suck

Nightmare123 likes this.
  14. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's best girl, I'm telling you.

elengee and ShipTeaser like this.
  15. sonicslow4595

Reading List:
    Link
    wait do you guys remember that yandere angel girl? could the real her have been substituted back in the dusty world (the girl that the MC had to save to get the spear from the giant). since she is not dead yet she will be back so am wondering if there's more to her than meets the eye

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure every arc will have such an event and a known character will be a reincarnation of someone. Right now i'm thinking Boss will end up becoming Crow and marrying Reneedol as his 100th wife... lol.

Other than that, i felt like angel girl was su xue on yandere steroids, then there's the asura waifu that's still in the background, the origins of shifu and impartial goddess.
    Not to mention, even girls that haven't had a hint about a backstory should end up blowing our mind. For example Laura could potentially get an arc related to MC saying 'she's like the daughter we never had' to asura GQS. GQS could end up giving birth to the bramble tree or something....

Anyway, if she did get swapped out or influenced, i'm thinking it's not related to the deities or that infinite lord, not enough void gods to kill off either, so it'd be an apocalypse of a similar scale to the great flood / that devouring face or whatever.

17. AnimeWeeb69

AnimeWeeb69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Space-time apocalypse assassination. Never a rest for Gu Qing Shan and Co.

18. exradical

exradical Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At 1564 the battle is about spoiled brat against seasoned survivor

19. sonicslow4595

Reading List:
    Link
    "apocalypse civilization" now am even more confused just wtf are the apocalypses aren't they supposed to be destroyers? having a civilization is not a form of destruction now is it

20. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    The easiest theory would be that the apocalypses are merely weapons of the apocalypse civilization. That being said, how much of an actual civilization they are remains to be seen.