LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was already an explanation for what they are back in Void City. Apocalypse civilizations are civilizations that decided to pledge themselves completely to the Apocalypse instead of being destroyed by them. Think of them as extras who prolong their demise by destroying others.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    50 Shades of Fate.

Anyway, the way i see what an 'apocalypse' is, let's say you have a 'monster wave' in a fantasy setting, and they destroy towns, they're seen as an 'apocalypse' to the villagers. Now, the reason the wave started is because a dragon nested in their area and they lost their habitat, which is an apocalypse to them. Now the reason the dragon moved there is because it's the sole survivor of being hunted down by the human kingdom for their scales etc, making humans their apocalypse. Instead of the cycle of life it's the cycle of despair. :blobsalute:

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. AnimeWeeb69

AnimeWeeb69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: sus

5. AnimeWeeb69

AnimeWeeb69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uchiha grunt communication moment

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link

sonicslow4595 and AnimeWeeb69 like this.
  7. sonicslow4595

sonicslow4595 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah this suits him more

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then.... things are going to escalate very quickly now. Lin's form is powered by power from the eye, it would sense it and go nuts so GQS has no choice but to .... dance... , anyway, the sword spirit needs soul points per second or something to get activated before being reforged. A lot of people are going to die right now.

Then we have the red wraith talisman that's without a spirit, the shattered delimination sword, the soundtrack of war, the evolution of Lady Darksea, the restoration of boss' human form and while around Reneedol and right after he finds himself a princess waifu to show off, to a woman that listened to stories of her 'ex'.

Not to mention Su Xue evolving, the link with laura/little dusk through the string and Fei Yue the fate artifact potential......

I can't even guess what kind of plot author is going for next. (honestly i'd see her becoming the Asura "princess" through time/space, and she uses a pike, ending up using the crimson spear MC has later on?)

p.s. i forgot the "wraith spirit" in the beast tomb that gave him the spirit killing powder, lol.
    probably ties in to wraith realm's 2 leaders mentioned before(the ones missing) , heavenly wraith and red wraith or something? MC's white mask reminds me of heavenly wraith but i can imagine the tomb one being related, or the spirit of the sword. Ends up with Fei Yue becoming a sword spirit for a fate sword.. :blobcheeky:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  9. sonicslow4595

Reading List:
    Link
    that makes no sense to be honest why would she do that she isn't the type to regret things so why would she be reminiscing about the past

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    She was also a woman that laughed and said fate kneeled at her feet. But then later on, made statements about how even she can't go against fate and became melancholic from Crow's statement.
    Don't forget, the Reneedol we read about was a young girl that just finally got a body, a teen. Whereas the current Reneedol is an ancient woman.

If she was still as spiteful as she was in the past and filled with the same haughtiness and youthful arrogance, she would've silenced anyone that knew such stories or not want to hear them.

It's like 'you don't know what you lost till it's gone' , she thought she gained it all, but how empty must her life feel when she still can't get ahead of the game and find any fulfilment in life.

Even if he's a simp, he was someone that truly cared for her. So she still has some lingering attachments to the 'good old times' that happened between where GQS left shroud of the past and Reneedol to follow the course of history. These attachments were probably created by boss taking over Shroud and changing history in some minor ways.

I'm not saying there's still a chance for her to be good and whatever, it's just that she's still a person with feelings.

P.S. anyway i'm not even sure if i was wrong with the assumption anymore as it might've just been stories about clotho, lachesis and atropos being told to those two spirits or whatever.

Donchilex and sonicslow4595 like this.
  11. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from what elengee said above, don't forget that she also had to live with Shroud and the Myriad Deities for an entire era (which is presumably at least 1 million years, considering how long people live for in this novel).

Her mindset is really flawed, and we saw just how rapidly she can change her mind and mood throughout the various encounters, being shocked by GQS essentially calling her "sister in law" twice, so there's nothing wrong with her being a contradictory person, scoffing at what Fate gave her while also enjoying the best of it.

Donchilex, sonicslow4595 and elengee like this.
  12. sonicslow4595

Reading List:
    Link
    true true and I never though of her as "human" so seeing her having flashbacks and learning that she listen to stories of the past just shocked me a lot

even if she was she would still have to die a snake like her can't have some "repentance" ark or it would ruin the whole story she is the female I dislike the most in this story (2nd place is the mary sue that is su xue)

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    GQS be like

Boss be like

NO MORE.

'Kill one evil person' *thinks of Scarlet*

14. PrimordialChaoticVoid

PrimordialChaoticVoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, Reen really doesn't know how to learn. Guess some people do not, in fact, grow wiser in age.

15. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite. She's always been so selfish she thinks everything will go her way. She also thinks her life has been the hardest... Both notions are about to be disproved hard and hopefully fatally

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's life without war god system is difficulty hell mode, her life without wing of fate is a tutorial.

P.s. imagine her final death being by Shifu's hand...

P.P.S.
    Now i understand the Su Xue having to 'kill GQS' , giving him the fate to die, which ends up being Reneedol that thinks she's finally won... lol.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  17. PrimordialChaoticVoid

PrimordialChaoticVoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never truly faced any dangerous situations.

How could this be the case?

I've always been fighting against Fate.

I've never once been willing to be the companion of the strongest!

------Rhode had taken over my Fate, so he would also face this issue!

My Fate cannot kill Rhode at all, while Rhode's Fate was truly fatal!

Reen used every single brain cell she had (1) to arrive to this conclusion. Clap clap

AnimeWeeb69 and ShipTeaser like this.
  18. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep Reneedol finally realises the truth.. I hope.it tastes bitter

lunarshadow and AnimeWeeb69 like this.
  19. AnimeWeeb69

AnimeWeeb69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His actions to make his own fate and avoiding the predestined path of his fate is starting to makes sense in their current state.

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i am imagining 'be the partner of the strongest' , he'll just make little dusk OP. "DONE!".
    Anyway, i like the 'slice of life' sunbathing with lil sis dusk. MC needed a vacation.

lunarshadow and AnimeWeeb69 like this.