LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Shifu better not die...

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still not clear on how he's planning to suck the guy into the tianma's world. When the beasts tried to do the same thing, they had to sacrifice cultivators of similar strength to hold their intended victims down.

Astaroth likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C283: "I really didn’t think there would be a day where I cooperate with a human" Why? Isn't cooperating until you find a chance to stab someone in the back one of the basic moves in the tianma playbook?

"he only asked us to act as we see fit” No. He asked you to do nothing. He was very explicit about that.

If their world had tianma, then how did the tianma not find their conqueror's world through them? Did the conquerors wipe out all life and then merge it remotely without spending any significant amount of time there or something?

I wonder how long it'll be until that armor finally shows up.

C284: I wonder if the MC could swap places with the guy while very specifically not letting the necklace come with him. If not, then his shifu is the best bet for stealing the necklace. Next best bet would be swapping places with the necklace, but that's basically suicide. I suppose there's also a chance for the guy's slaves to have a way to deal with the necklace, but that seems unlikely given their reactions.

Though, if he goes to the tianma world himself, and then swaps places with the guy, then he won't really need to care about the necklace. Of course, that would only work if his ability can work across a one-way portal going the wrong way.

4. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Necklace? It's a lock, like the one you use to lock warehouse doors with. And I presume that since the lock floated up and out of the guy's shirt for everyone to see when it activated, it's only there to form an aura around that area.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I was thinking it was more like a locket. In that case, it should be pretty easy for him to swap places with the guy while leaving the lock behind. They'd just need to sacrifice a low ranking tianma to get it to activate so that it would float away from him. Well, assuming he's not going to keep holding onto it anyway.

6. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did they forgot shifu strongest skill?, she just need to pickpocket him so the tianna can kill him

lunarshadow, Westeller and Astaroth like this.
  7. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Shifu just needs to do a Kazuma style steal and game over

8. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess this is when the harem starts

lunarshadow, Wowafay and Delusion like this.
  9. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Sis harem combo is the best harem combo. (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。
    *Though it seems unlikely with these two*

lunarshadow, Wowafay and Astaroth like this.
  10. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he looks like the young master, maybe he will pretend to be his illegitimate son or smt?

lunarshadow, Westeller and Astaroth like this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming he's not attacked as soon as he arrives, he should be able to go back immediately using the formation he stole. If he does though, then he'll have a hard time honoring his bargain with the tianma.

Of course, odds are good that he won't be able to do that, so I expect the tianma will simply track him to that world and he'll use the formation afterward.
    Or he might go one step further and pretend to be the man himself. He's still wearing the invader's uniform and he's accompanied by the guy's maids, after all.

Astaroth likes this.
  12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    The only issue is that he's clearly not a Virtualization realm cultivator.

MC's got that presence concealing art or w/e that also lets him disguise his cultivation, at least he can make it seem lower. Wonder if he can somehow make his cultivation seem higher instead?

13. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah pretty sure he will try to kill the other guy who knows about the other world and free the maids before trying to get back.

Astaroth likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The uniform hides your aura by default. I assume that fighting or other displays of power override it, but he wouldn't want to be showing off his insufficient power anyway.

15. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he won't be able to use the uniform if he decides to impersonate the young master, since it's made very clear with how he's addressed that the young master doesn't wear the same thing as his troops. But if he doesn't impersonate him, it's very hard to explain why a lowly soldier returned to the sect on the young master's personal safety formation with his two maids

Westeller and jacobpaige like this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah right, they called him that so many times it just lost all meaning to me.

17. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly forgot about him, yeah MC has to kill him or everything is going to be over anyway.

18. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    C288: Oh right didn't MC know some bone shifting or w/e technique, or maybe I'm just mixing it up with some other novel?

Gu Qingshan can probably make himself look like purple robed young master, the cultivation realm is probably still an issue, but so long as he's got a good excuse he should be fine at least for a while.

And I guess there's some kind of secret or background to the "cultivation world", maybe it used to be strong but it has declined? I feel like I remember reading something like that, that there used to be divinities. But maybe I'm mixing it up with shen wu world?...

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C287: "I swear not to harm Gu Qing Shan’s life" That sounds just specific enough to be nearly meaningless...

C288: If it takes so long to travel between worlds, then how did he manage to kill two projection realm cultivators in quick succession when one of them had to come from a different world after the first died? It didn't sound like the trip took more than a few seconds in that chapter.

So, he makes a completely unreasonable demand, and they just happen to have been preparing to fulfill it for years.

He should try touching their bonds. He might be able to learn the seals on them. Probably not now of course, but after he's raised his level a bit, and the option to learn seems to stick with him even if the object he's learning from isn't there anymore.
    I don't remember him having a technique like that. The last time he needed to change his look IG did it for him.

He'll probably just hide his cultivation realm entirely and bank on people not being willing to question him about it.

It was stated that there used to be divinities but they all disappeared.

Westeller and Astaroth like this.
  20. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah maybe that was it, I was unsure since I couldn't recall any technique but was pretty sure he did disguise himself at some point