LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya since its just a low level world. it was in a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario cause without the game they would have still been destroyed at some point. anyway looks like i was sort of right, the princess wants to go with him to the iron fist club, i was just wrong in that it was Triste being a traitor for the trigger. anyone have any idea as to how he saves Su Xue Er though? cause i cant think of any good ways

Delusion likes this.
  2. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Either GQS will take the help of other combatants to free Su Xue'er or her system will do some mojo stuff or maybe she will temporarily turn into demon. Another possibility would be her being sealed inside for a period of time to keep on waiting for GQS.

tkato likes this.
  3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we could see her teacher appear too since seems like her teacher is gonna die soon one way or another so maybe this is what kills him officially freeing her of any ties to fog isle. but i didn't think about her turning into a demon or being sealed away but that actually makes a lot of sense too, cause it'd give him another goal to work towards. either way though i don't think he can do much to save her unless his system does something to hel.. he'll need someone to help since hes up against triste and the demons

4. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Triste is a traitor, is brother chicken gonna die?
    Coz I don't think wood lady is gonna die but someone needs to die for Triste's reveal to be dramatic

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Anna, Xue'er, princess loli. Author is messing with us about safety of holy tree and chicken , lol.
    p.s. i think the medal 'prize' might be demonification, which is proof against Triste?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Tune in same Bat-time and same Bat-channel! :D

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot; The waifus demonize, the mc kisses them back to health. Anyway, kitty is most likely atm since she likes to write smut and is the '10.000 stronger than you' as mentioned before, lol.

lunarshadow and userunfriendly like this.
  8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really Sue Xu Er felt something wasnt quite right? what gave it away? the fact a system "from the bramble birds" keeps trying to get her to register despite the fact it will demonize her? and GQS was really gonna leave the princess alone? not the smartest 2 chapters for them lol.

9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, yep. :notlikeblob:

10. one eye

one eye Aspire to became NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished mtl, should i give spoiler?

userunfriendly likes this.
  11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link

After you stop vomiting from the headaches...:ROFLMAO:

elengee likes this.
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont really want one but if you others do go for it, just keep the whole conversation under spoiler tags so responses also dont inadvertently reveal spoilers please :)

13. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they can destroy the world or everything in it after rescuing her.

14. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story has a trend of plot twists after plot twists. I won't be so quick to assume Triste is the traitor. Won't it be a really interesting plot twist if it was the Royal Family that turned and that Triste was trying very hard to find and dispose of the ticking time bomb that is the sealed world?

Come to think of it, if the Princess stole Triste's world, how did Triste send people into it anyway? Or could it be that both of them are "rotten"?

15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im assuming she stole the world after triste sent people into it. and it could be a plot twist that Triste isn't but i doubt it because that skill that lets him see important historical information is what told him triste was the traitor. i guess she could be framed but the spire seems like a trustworthy source of information.

elengee likes this.
  16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    No. If we wanted to know we'd be sacrificing our brain cells to read the MTL. If you want to share spoilers, make a spoiler thread and make sure it's tagged properly to keep people that don't want their story ruined out.

The whole guessing what happens next, which girl will be waifu and etc. is the best part of stories like this. Not knowing what'll happen is what sets novels like this apart from the mass produced popcorn xianxia like MGA where it just loops the same content and you can see it coming realms away.

lunarshadow and Astaroth like this.
  17. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Note the flaw in the info source. Important historical information, but no one ever said the "publicly known history" was correct. His info comes from something like newspaper headlines, but did it say that the newspaper was always correct? Nope, it just gives him info that "everyone knows". Which can be wrong.

Or I could be overthinking it and the Princess is kosher.

18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know it doesnt mean it was correct, im just saying from what we've seen the spire is a trustworthy outlet that doesnt seem to spread false info. i think the princess is completely not lying though, theres no reason to lie to GQS and go through this whole set up when hes just so much weaker then everyone there thats important. you could argue shes trying to use him to lure berry into a trap but even then theres no real reason to trick GQS. Triste being set up could be possible (although i think she is just a traitor) but i dont really see the princess being in on it just cause theres no real motive

19. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the demonic support was family wide? That might explain why they got totally exterminated. And note the funny thing. The whole royal family got wiped out... and the whole race acts like nothing happened, which implies that there is a lot of support for shuffling them off to the afterlife. Which could be due to their allegiences being found out.

Anyway, we'll just have to see where the author takes the story. IMO, it can go either way. This story is more akin to the detective novels that I have read before than to cultivation xianxia.

tkato likes this.
  20. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree its definitely not as straight forward as cultivate, beat strongest sect, cultivate again to get stronger, then beat new strongest sect/opponent. while it follows a similar pattern its not as straight forward and the enemies are more spread out and have lots of differences. i also like that its more of a xuanhuan then just straight xianxia because while cultivation can be fun to read, for me all those novels are basically the same thing and same story line with just different terms and sects and people. its a nice mixture of cultivation with other good genres and so far its worked out pretty well imo