LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean, he already know that it's a ghost, and ghosts are countered by Lightning. Why he hasn't killed it yet is beyond me tbh

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps I'm misremembering, but I thought he'd come to the conclusion that it wasn't a ghost?

3. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He concluded that it wasn't an Entropy Ghost, but there are other types as well.

4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a weird 2 chapters but i guess now he can add purgatory to his list of enemies in this world. also i wonder if the people of this world know that their world is just passed around to different owners, or for that fact how that even came to happen. youd think if your a super dimensional world youd make sure no one else comes to possess it. although it could have been explained how that happens already and i just didnt understand it so i dont know it was explained lol.

5. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this is the same purgatory from where GQS cooked the devil meat, this just push ahead of the invasion into purgatory. We have 100 hungry Lord level combatant looking for good eats.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "So this insect uses cold weapons"
    "Furthermore, it knows how to judge my battle style."
    ...That's an incredibly low bar right there...

"its soul vessel would be forced out of its body" If its a ghost, then wouldn't its soul and its body be one and the same?

"AaaAArG! No! Why is there still someone who knows how to use Lightning in this world-----!" It seems to know more than it should about this world if it was sent in by Order. I wonder if it was sealed here or something.

“Indeed, from today onwards, your master and I, both of us will gain an arch-enemy” If this messenger survives, I expect his master will make him regret this day.
    I think its just a lack of power. Owning the world isn't really enough on its own. You need someone like Kitty to truly control its destiny.
    I think there are multiple different afterlives. It's been mentioned several times that GQS's world is strange for being one of the rare worlds with a full set of its own postmortem worlds.

7. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the word "ghost" is actually used very liberally here because English doesn't have a single word that describes all "creatures of the dead" like the Chinese does. The original concept in Chinese describes these creatures as "beings born from the death of others", or "grudgeful spirits", they're not undead, since they aren't animated corpses, but they aren't fully incorporeal ghosts either.

The scene it appeared in showed that it was eating the corpses of people from this world and have them show up as faces on its body, i presume it read their memories through that.
    I mean, up to now he's been fighting mindless monsters that only know how to charge straight in. His mentality when fighting monsters vs when fighting sentient creatures (like the demonized) are clearly different, this just shows that he's changing his approach

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Three swords appeared behind" 3? Wasn't Shannu still with Laura?

9. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oops, something happened in the raw and i didn't notice the wrong number, fixed

jacobpaige likes this.
  10. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume the sword and the sword spirit are separate entities and can be independent of each other

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    To a degree, but I doubt that much distance would be okay. That said, the very next chapter shows that that's not what was happening here.

12. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Doggie got her drunk...:D

13. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't her and the sword was shown that they could be really separated really far away from each other like in Huang Quan?

14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder why Anna was originally supposed to go to Aboul? i guess cause she found out GQS was there and in trouble? it would have been fun if Su Xue Er would have seen Anna show up and fight with GQS lol, but it looks like we wont see the girlfriend fight for awhile longer

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that I recall, but my memory is far from perfect.

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Causality combo, he gets someone to hit him while he's with Anna, her causality makes them drop dead for touching her hubby.
    Anyway, changing causality to make people go for you while you're going through tribulation? You can't run bitches!

p.s. evolution material left behind by old gods, for non-organic beings to evolve. Impartial Goddess waifu?

Loli princess be like ' I hereby request that you will take me' , please take me you handsome ant!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    jacobpaige and tkato like this.
  17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bold move to summon those royal guards when Triste is already known to be a traitor. this also seems like a time where most of the bramble birds would die protecting Laura and GQS setting up the scenario where she then follows GQS to the gym and eventually earth.
    thatd be pretty cool, but i think the systems are somewhat organic. who knows though i could be completely wrong, but if they arent organic then theres probably a way to evolve the impartial godess using soul points and whatever those materials are. he could just make it a quest for himself now if he wanted.

18. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally forgot that Impartial Goddess is also considered as a non-organic lifeform, Some AI hot action can happen if GQS manages to get the materials from Order

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If lightning is OP by divine law in this world, then wouldn't summoning his tribulation be super effective here?

That aside, I wonder why none of Laura's toys have the lightning attribute. It should be a pretty popular option for offensive tools.
    I think its more likely that his own system will get upgraded, and then possibly spread to the rest of his world. Though, the latter seems less likely since it would make the MC less special.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll get enough SP from this attack to recharge Iaido completely, or even to a higher stage than it was before. If not, then I'm not sure how he's planning to handle the ones that haven't arrived yet. He can't really summon his tribulation while Laura is on his shoulder after all.