LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    surely it'll reach a higher stage with the amount of enemies hes about to kill. also if she is fine with taking her life to release the world apocalypse she should just do that now instead of waiting to give them time to stop it. stupid bad guy logic

2. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called bluffing. Who would be willing to die if they can live instead? She's probably counting on the fact that the demons can overwhelm the other Combatants and get her out of this predicament. The real stupid ones here are the good guys, they already have guns pointing everywhere on her body, why not just shoot before she could react? There's no apparent benefits to keeping her alive, and if the machine gun is as strong as he claims, he can easily ignore any barriers she might have set up.

tkato likes this.
  3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree the good guys are also stupid, im just saying the bluff is stupid cause if she felt that way truly she would just do that already. but the good guys are stupid too for taking her words as the truth and not just killing her right away. not that it matters much anyway, GQS is gonna end it all anyway and the world apocalypse clearly isnt at the stage where its ready to be released or it wouldnt be wasting so many ghosts on GQS and the people of that world.

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd start by blaming the pistol rather than the machine gun. It had a clear opportunity to kill her before she even knew it was there, and it didn't take it.
    There's a difference between being willing to die together with your enemies, and being a suicidal zealot. She's the former, not the latter, and everyone there realizes it. It's not a bluff so much as an ultimatum, which is why the good guys aren't attacking her.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I was underestimating that taunt skill too. I didn't think he'd be able to apply it in such a broad, but heavily targeted way with such vague commands. I wonder if he could also force everyone in a room that works for the demons to attack him in order to identify the traitors?

That aside, I wonder if he'll use the sword array again, summon his tribulation, both, or something else entirely.

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Lern2play newb.

Also, time to make it rain some tribulation. (gots to impress the waifu that's still hiding her beauty)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  7. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the UI is called War God, so if it spread it'll be named differently unless of course its special to GQS as the system names him as the War God and the system just makes it easier for him to utilize the abilities of being one.

Theres also the system that Su Xue Er has that could be used to fight against order

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Since they had time, why didn't GQS set up a formation around the city to detect and block the ghosts?

Wouldn't Ilya be too strong for that healing pill to have much of an effect on her? Much less force her to do anything she didn't want to do?

9. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That probably depends on the wounds she suffered, the more advanced pills in cultivation novels only fixes more things, not necessarily have a stronger effect. If all she got were flesh wounds that doesn't reach the innards, even bandages will help.
    As for why it acted as a laxative, i assume not all practioners of every power system has the ability to perfectly control bowel movements, especially when it's affecting them from the inside. Even Barry and Kitty had diarrhea from eating bad food. I assume cultivators just happen to doesn't need to go to the toilet since they have other ways to expel waste from their body, otherwise why would MC even carry healing pills with such a heavy drawback in the first place?

10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe he figured its a waste of energy and resources since theyd likely just break through anyway? idk but even then it'd be worth it for a little extra defense and time, plus it'd let him know if they tried to start attacking from a different area that they arent currently at.

jacobpaige likes this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me guess, Jiao fails but GQS can use the 'truth of all beings' or whatever and turn into one of them and take the trial.

tkato likes this.
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thats a really smart idea, will it work on the old gods trail though? if so that skill is stupidly strong.

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be, he did turn into an actual dead to enter huang quan and into a demon that wasn't noticed by a demon king whatever thingy.
    Any skill by his system is probably related to the old gods to begin with as his planet contained some kind of 'tomb of the gods' and a reincarnation cycle.

My other thought was, shannu could do the same thing as he can and she's definitely related to the old gods, like all three of his swords.

14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    normal demons didnt find him out but didnt that one demon that chased him know he was different? either way though thats freaking op if it can bypass rules like that. along with that taunt skill that makes the target think of a reason to attack, instead of letting them know a skills been used on them. both are op

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It just noticed his strange movement. Like a fly buzzing around you you instinctively swat at it. But remember, this is still a part of the novel where he's considered a 'weakling' , he's just strong because of his mindset. The stronger he gets, the higher soul point accumulation and quality of quest rewards will be. First tier was things like the essence of things, second tier is already causality level. He'll be getting more of these for now, but imagine the third tier, fourth tier etc. He'll be distorting reality as he wishes.

tkato likes this.
  16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya the end of this novel is going to be insane with whatever power level it ends at

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the sword are definitely Divine tier, not Legendary. Although they might need to get whatever there's to get on that legacy of the gods to be 'unsealed'. I can see the MC 'converging' his strength into one point, using the tribulation lightning itself. The Chao Yin had an 'easier' time controlling the 'sea' like it was supported by the world. This might be the case for all three swords, in their own respective element.
    Tribulation Slash anyone?

Also, wondering where that armor she gave MC came from, as she definitely wasn't lying about its origins.

p.s. all hail Shifu the almighty.

Oh and maybe he can call the Tianma Empress to eat up the ghost accumulation, lol.

(p.p.s. she cut him off when he asked who the above sword saint person was, and in that chapter the author also shows us he can gain skills from gear again. Probably going to end up with that person being dead but leaving behind a sword or something similar and MC can gain knowledge from that with soul points- possibly even from the armor?)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a part of me that thinks the guy he rescued is actually an agent of Origin, but then, what would be the point of the female voice?

That aside, I'd probably have headed back to the city the moment the army disappeared, or, more likely, not have gone myself in the first place. Scouts exist for a reason, and the strongest people in the city shouldn't be filling that role when there's no one else that can defend the city while they do it. Better to fight blind than not be able to fight at all.

Edit: Nevermind, 580 explained it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The bracelet with bells was the item to summon the Tianma from his samsara? if they're supposed to keep the balance and feast upon those with strong desires to prevent destruction of the samsara world i'd think the previous one is a corrupted one in the wrong camp.
    Pretty sure miss Empress waifu will have a banquet of demonized people with strong desires soon enough.

I do wonder if this Tianma being around was the reason his intuition told him not to transcend to the next level at that time, since he'd be vulnerable to her attack during tribulation.

tkato likes this.
  20. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well it definitely has picked a side lol, and i forgot what the braclet does but thanks for reminding me! and i dont think this happens but if the Tianma empress brings his shifu along and its how they reunite that'd be pretty awesome. just saying

elengee likes this.