Worst April fools orankd

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by MrNebulist, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont even know what it was

2. sumguy

sumguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roommate was drunk, tied his leg with a ribbon, sent it over the root beam thing, tied the ribbon to his opposite hand that was high over the couch, sprayed cream on that hand, got a feather to tickle his nose. He tried to scratch his nose, wakes up with a face full of cream and couldn't get up cause hand was yanking leg and vice versa, laughs were had :3

Can't do shit like that anymore nowadays though, not with the bullshit about harassment/microaggression up and about -,-

FAiri110 and Asf like this.
  3. MrNebulist

MrNebulist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the issth prank, I was calculating that Meng Hao will go to the yellow Springs or whatever and reincarnate Xu Qing and the others and how strong he needs to be in order to do that.

4. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    But that spoiler peek sure was fun lol

5. Vrethalya

Vrethalya Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    they subtly said that it's just a prank,
    since there's not much progress in the project, no news whatsoever, i'm getting a bit anxious, and i've decided to check on RTD's blog every night just in case.
    oblivious with the fact that it's 1st of april, and there it is, their news about it was being droped. so yeah, it really got me.
    wait, it really is just a prank right?

hmm, worst prank huh?
    a week ago, my friends planned and invited me to play futsal in our usual place
    it's quite far from my place, and since i have something to do, i told them that i'll be a lil bit late
    at the promised time, as im preparing my car, a friend called me that one of the member (friend B) got in a car accident on his way to the meeting place and had to be admited to nearby hospital
    and since im not that familiar with the area (i'm a college student from another city/province) my friend decided to wait for me at the futsal place and from there we'll go together
    wellp, being a good friend i am, being concerned and shit, i immediately go to the meeting place
    i've arived at the said place just to see that the place was closed for renovation
    confused a.f., i called my friend to ask where the hell is he
    and to my surprise, the one who answered is my friend B, while laughing like a retarded seal
    so yeah, here i am, sitting alone in my car, dumbfounded, only to realize that i was fucked twice today...
    in my defense, i came from asian country who arent familiar with such custom
    wellp at least my friend treat me with food after that, so it isnt that bad...
    i guess?

6. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... I was so wasted after this event..

MrNebulist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.