LCD Wortenia Senki

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by runsing, May 20, 2017.

1. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rigth, the fact that she even aknowledge her as a noble is a direct spell for disaster, I mean rigth she was only excuse for the noble to try and gain more power but still a very living and breathing symbol of posible revelions, she should at the very least plan some "unfortunate" accident to befall her, or excile her to some far away land where she wouldn't be public.

FussyBadger likes this.
  2. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would agree with you if it hadn't been 500 years between the oldest know summon and the current time. I know that being in a high position doesn't give freedom but there are many ways to get to that high position. In order to get there I'd expect someone to use a summoned person's knowledge to try and achieve that. I think they said that almost a dozen people were summoned in ten years for the empire? ( I think I'm wrong here but I know of at least 3) then that means its not an infrequent amount. There have been mentions of older summons having freedom to research and move around that world as well. How has no one thought of such simple ways to use magic to not kill someone?

As for the ninja descendants they still hold the culture of their ancestor. If that is the case how did he never pass on other knowledge that would help his descendants? I can see it being lost to being a nomad but I'm honestly surprised they aren't more knowledge and free thinking.

It shows another reason why Lupis is so competent.
    I'm being sarcastic here. I'm sorry if I'm ranting too much

Honestly Lupis had the duke get off easy by letting him keep his nobility. As for the sister I have no idea how she is not a political prisoner in the palace. If Lupis put some thought into this then she would have made the duke a commoner and seized all of his assets to pay for the war he caused. The puppet he used should have had all relations cut off and forced to become compliant to her will or be retired from politics with her right to succession revoked for causing a civil war. Sudou should have been executed for being a mastermind of the rebellion and never allowed in the castle.

Paps likes this.
  3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets not even dwell in that matter anymore, the hole situation that leaded to there was just plain stupid. There is nosaving that kingdom any more, the upper brass is to fractured to properly hold it toguether and with outside invasion, they won't last more that 10 years before they are eliminated as a kingdom.

FussyBadger likes this.
  4. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for the only way this kingdom to survive is to have Ryouma lead it.

Paps likes this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at this point Ryouma would rather burn the kingdom and all his nobles as he did to the pirate town, instead of marrying Lupis and leading that sinking ship of a country. HAHAHAHAHAHA

6. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    aye, mate there are still a lot of things that the story ain't clear about that's why I believe you got point too and maybe a country exists where a summoned is the leader.

Paps likes this.
  7. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sudou are aide for second princess right, and the problem is mikhail the LOVE INTEREST OF LUPIS, Lupis(food) are tasty tough

8. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    also empire only 50 years Summoning and put curse right. there is curch who define magic are nobel and self defence(Battle) if empire Summoned using magic to other they risk to become heretics

FussyBadger and Paps like this.
  9. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    1000 years ago church of light etabilished.
    500 years ago first recorded Summoning magic.
    400 years ago demi-human prosecute happen. Summoned one power probaly break the balance
    300 years ago ninja village summoned. they probaly kill the summoner and became wanderer
    50 years ago Empire using summoning magic and crest of slave. summoning +100 person only about 10 competent where is the rest of them probally become sex slave or die. sadou or something (forgot his name) already 10 years in there he using Black japanese uniform(manga) probaly Junior high school or old Senior high school, assuming mc who using Blazer timeline around 2010 decades ago 2000, 300 years ago feudal wars in japan.400 years ago we didn't really like Elf beastman or other fantasy creature more like we will kill them. Assuming they have nearly a same timeline based from they call our Earth are the other side of their dimension. i think this can answer why modern tech didn't Bloom in this world

Paps, FussyBadger and runsing like this.
  10. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Were these from the beginning of the story?

11. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    ? nope
    500 and 50 year ago i think in 1st volume
    300 years ago in 2nd volume
    1000 and 400 years ago in 3rd volume when they talk about demi human
    the rest are my deduction

Paps likes this.
  12. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    did you think that pridefull and arogant noble will permite it. to make Credit Card it will will show that magic is inded to show noble are Special being if only for construction that peasant can make it , it show when mc ordes soldier to make pit, every noble frown, it only because order from their princess to agree with mc plan , even in other novel let's just say god slayer and 7 convenant only1 person out 13 Summoned person who have idea to use magic for make a pit.

Paps likes this.
  13. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe you thought are similiar to mc? maybe... i can't thinking like mc more like mob chara, maybe

Paps likes this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally we see some Demi-humans interactions, I have to say Lupis time on the throne is running dry really fast, she must have less than three years before Civil War breaks out again, or at least an enemy faction trys to assesinates her.

15. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    it will be interesting if something, or someone were to...retaliate againts her beloved knight. will she break down earlier, or will she strenghten up instead

Paps likes this.
  16. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Well lupis(food) is delicious after all

Paps likes this.
  17. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler from the LN or web novel

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she would break down completely if something happened to her. She would become even more of a mess.

19. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I think the Zalda kingdom's territory is not suited for agriculture

runsing and Paps like this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what I readed, it is not, they only produce enough to feed themselves, not to trade.