Discussion Would you be willing?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zhainan2157, Mar 15, 2019.

?

Would you be willing to go?

1. Fk yes, let me go right this instant!

31 vote(s)
    32.6%
  2. Sure, I’d be sort of willing

20 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Meh, don’t care I’ll take a 50-50 coin flip to decide

21 vote(s)
    22.1%
  4. Nah, don’t really want to

10 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. No, never!

13 vote(s)
    13.7%
  1. Lucenda

Lucenda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fantasy world means different values and different rules.
    Physical weakness of women isn’t a standard in stories, especially in fantasy.

2. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is ok to be gender bendered, but it isn't ok to have sexual orientation changed, lol. Considering what most women are mildly bisexual it would be fine to become female. Though on the other hand everything is acceptable if you could get power, authority and longevity like in most ISEKAI genre stories. It is very much acceptable to change your gender and sexual preference if it means you will be immortal and invincible.

3. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    You could be in a coma right now, suddenly wake up to learn you are scion of a coglomerate and your childhood friend fiancee is courted by some other young master which you need to deal with. It ends with your fiancee being a gander bending trap who does not know you are girl/guy inside.

4. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets say if that was the situation, with the knowledge that i have amassed in this dream world that i have lived in for quite a while, the best solution that i can think of is to bail. Yep, imma bail from this convoluted relationship stuff. I have watched enough soap operas/telenovelas/gramma dramas to know there is no end to the problem until like episode 50 or something. In which i rather kill meself than wait. Steel whatever pieces of hearts and conscience i have left, and bail.

5. Sordahon

Reading List:
    Link
    You are going disgraced noble/crippled trash route? As soon as you bail you will meet someone extraordinary that will force a quest on you.

6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    You need a better poll. Use questions that ask for the gender of the responders and sexual orientation.

If the respondent is female, it will give you skewed results depending on their sexual preference.

Ditto for male.

There’s also transgender...

Ok, I’m getting a headache.:blobfearful::blobtongue:

Now we see the source of all the really “unusual “ HP fanfics...:blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

AMissingLinguist and Arexio like this.
  7. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bi, so I'd be okay with it.

Plus, with my current knowledge + male mindset, I'd probably do pretty well at charming guys and stuff. :blobdog:

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, you just described me and the majority of female population. I have mad respect for the women who get up at 4 am to do their hair and makeup and put effort into their clothes, but I'd rather sleep a few more hours and get ready in 15 minutes or less in the morning. You'd fit right in with the rest of us.

9. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    What series is that?

As for OP, I would transmigrate as a magical creature with a human intelligent mind. I've heard a woman's period sucks, so transmigrating into a world that can't help with that would suck. I don't know how female races such as elves, dwarves, demi-humans, etc. deal with reproduction, but a female human's life would suck once every month.

10. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats the beauty of bailing. I can bail whenever. Run to some village, work hard to use whatever bits of advance knowledge(if i have any) and become the chief. Get married and live a satisfying albeit a bit boring life. But like, out of sight out of mind amirite?
    Plus, i'm pretty sure there will be a little brother who's way more qualified though a bit evil that can replace me. Case solved.

11. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yea, magic ftw.

12. Sordahon

Reading List:
    Link
    That ends with little brother putting bounty on your head for crime you didn't commit because you are a threat to him becoming main heir, or it transforms into slice of life where you struggle to not make harem when 9/10 girls/guys you meet are 10/10 who fall in love at first sight.

13. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  14. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yeah. Different gender meant nothing when you can have sharp-shifting magic. The promise of a stable life with almost no worry is good enough for me.

15. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    Fake death, preferably fire or eaten by beasts. Dye hair, make new identity as a scholar or some sort.
    Run to a mid to low rank village. Make a life there and let the wind blows.

16. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Do I get to pilot Giant Robot?
    If no, then what's the point.

There's no point to get isekai'ed if there's no Piloting Giant Robot perk in it.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  17. Sordahon

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you find out that little village is considered taboo in the world as everyone there is under illusion of human, it's a village where strongest beings in the world gather to discuss politics, then you arrive and by some bizzare way they consider you hidden strongest guy/gal then push their daughters/sons at you. After a night where some strange girl/guy wakes with you in bed with no memory and suddenly you understand it's all some prophecy that just won't stop trying to make you a hero.

18. HavekZero

HavekZero A well meaning, contributing member of this forum

Reading List:
    Link
    lol.

I'll be honest with you.

Puberty was a horror as a male and the idea of going through that in the body of a female, of having periods and hormonal outbursts and cramps and bleeding every month...

well, I think I'm going to have to pass.

the male genitalia is so much more convenient.

19. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Best new identity perk, i can always be a weak scholar. Its easier to fake weakness. Rarely leave house when the sun is too strong, fatigue when walking for a while. After a while, leave and travel somehwere else. Unless god comes down and pointed right on my face that i'm the chosen one in front of a crowd, i have confidence that i can fake it.

20. Sordahon

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know that 1/100000 chance will always happen to mc, prepare for some kind of lightning striking or holy aura hidden within you that will point trouble towards yourself, but then that random girl with no memory happens to be able to mask you from that god bs, provided you stay withing 50cm of her.