Would you give first time, self-published author a chance?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by taylorkoleDOTcom, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylorkoleDOTcom

taylorkoleDOTcom Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am releasing, Virtual Heaven, today. It's ten years in the making, I'd like to think as professionally written as novels can be (style is subjective, craft is learned). I'm handing out free copies to anyone who will give it a chance.

Virtual reality blankets the world, people learn if they die while connected to this ever-expanding paradise, their consciousness is transferred there forever. Suicides commence, terrorist acts, global strife, a relationship subplot, the difficulties of navigating through a changing technological existence.

There is a 14 page story on ww.taylorkolecom. It's free and will give you a glimpse of style. I'm certain, if you were willing to give an author a chance, come at Teresa's Gift with an open mind and you'll love (from a guy who normally finds little value in short fiction).

Contact me or register email on ww.taylorkolecom and I'll send you a free copy of Virtual Heaven. If you like the genre or premise, give me a chance. Regardless, have a stress-free holiday!

Westeller and lonelytree like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.