Spoiler Would You Like a Cup of Tea

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Jan 11, 2022.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Muisel was reincarnated into the novel as a side character. Muisel is destined to die from a war that the main character decides to commence. Fortunately, Muisel acquires the ability to see the past, ‘Psychometry’. She aims to use her ability to change the future for her new life, family, and her friends. Would You Like A Cup of Tea? / 차 한잔 하실래요?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spoilers please...:blobalert:1 chapter on teenmanhua...

ML is Lamis...in the 1st cover...He is FL's friend who doesn't exist in the novel...pretty sure he has some important role:blobamused:

It's also on Kakao...

Bastian, ErryChu, Yukari_me and 15 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know if there are translated novel chapters, because this has a novel and i want to read it if possible.

Kathrine Pierce and mii_inoaden like this.
  4. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    On Kakao...it shows 190 completed chapters...

DOHere likes this.
  6. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SO... WHO IS ML? ahahhaha, I'm just gonna ask now since this si always the most frequented question in a newly released manhwa ahhaah

Rin Lee and Skylard3008 like this.
  7. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lamis

RedRuchi, Enmea, nielyti and 8 others like this.
  8. hyori_min

hyori_min Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I translated a short spoiler:blobshh:
    •This is a review so the opinions are not mine(but I did put the emojis:blobnom::blobpopcorn:)•

The ending is really important, so I won't mention spoilers at the end. I was very confused as to whether it was a French name while reading, and why the name was so long, in the end, I read the novel while writing down the names of the characters. for review. Therefore, today, I would like to end this article with a review of the characters I have identified.

MC
    In the outskirts of the country called Messiah. She is the third daughter of the Lord Morse. She has two brawny older sisters on her consolation, and she's a girl who fights bloodily with these older sisters. I read that the heroine is 16 years old, but in fact, she drinks so much that the title of this book should be 'Would you like a drink' rather than 'Would you like a cup of tea?' :blobjoy:. She has her commoner friend Lamis, whom she had been with for granted since childhood. She tries to take a step back from herself and see her world turn around, and as war breaks out in the novel Mesiria, which she has seen in her previous life, she struggles on her own to stop it. It is said that Morse is a rural town on the outskirts, but there is a large vineyard of Mr. Denver, and the wine made there, is famous.:blobsip:

ML
    The name of Lamis Ronnie seems to be a commoner, but he has a handsome appearance as the head of the Messiah Academy. He seems to ignore Muisel's chatter, the Count's lover, but it is immediately clear that this child is the male protagonist. Aren't there people who feel euphoric when a very powerful person knows everything and is obsessed with a rather dull heroine?:blob_blush: In that sense, Lamis is very desirable.blobmelt_thumbs
    There is also the secret of Lamis' birth, and he is such a person who knows everything about Muisel and ignores it to the extent that she thinks he is a Munchkin. At first, I thought this setting was too harsh, but when she finds out about his past, he is a character that feels rather pitiful.

Morse's first and second daughter
    From generation to generation, it is said that only a son was born to Morse. And it is said that the special powers of the Morse are passed down only to his sons. However, in this generation, unusually three daughters were born. Seeing these three daughters of the Morse family is truly bloody. Women who fight each other by pulling each other's hair, even though they are noble girls, the words that ignore each other are just terrifying.:blobjoy: Even though they are sisters, they show that they are a family in a crisis situation, but their stories were also interesting as they gave a moderately open ending.

In [Mesiria], which Muisel read in her previous life, Giovanni was obsessed with the female protagonist of the novel, Orbent Elshiga, and appeared as a cold-hearted person. However, Tiki Taka:confusedcatblob: was a very good match with Musiel, and I thought it would have been okay if Giovanni did it as the male lead. However, the difference between Giovanni and Lamis is that, as Musiel said, Giovanni had many things to take care of as an emperor, and for Lamis, Musiel was always the number one priority.:bloblove:

She is known as the daughter of Frize, the tower of blessing who has accumulated the world's greatest wealth. The Tower of Blessing has no rank. In the Tower of Blessing, it is said that the last name is the first and the last is the name, so this woman's name is Elshi. Elshiga, who appeared as the female protagonist in the novel [Mesiria], goes to study abroad in Wabolt at the Tower of Blessing. There he meets Rohen, the prince of Messiah and younger brother of Emperor Giovanni, and enters the Messiah. Since it was not an official visit, it is said that Emperor Giovanni imprisoned Elshiga in the Empress's room and fell in love with her. In fact, Giovanni detains Elshiga in the Empress's room for investigation, but in Musiel's eyes, Elshiga loves the Emperor, but the Emperor doesn't seem to love Elshiga. Although she's not that pretty, Musiel often says that her actions are so elegant that it makes her look like a pretty girl. So, I only know that she is a noble character, but she is not really the heroine of the novel that Jung Yi is very fond of.

His name is Lord Larme. As a child, Rohan is taken hostage by his enemy, Warbolt. There he meets Elshiga and flees with them to Mesiria. From the beginning, Musiel feels some kind of pity for him. At the end of the day, I think you can see why people hated Rohan. Even though he loves Elshiga, he seems to keep flirting with Musiel, but I thought this was my own misunderstanding. But in the end, he's the character who is torn between the two women.

I only thought that Rohan was harassing Musiel a lot because he was swearing, but he can be insulted like this without it. After all, he loved Elshiga, but he also loved Musiel...?:blob_catflip:

Not a noble, but the eldest daughter of Henderson's. Although she is not aristocratic, she is always there at important tea parties in the capital, and she is always sitting next to Musiel drunk. When Isabelle's younger brother Edwin first met Musiel, he said, 'Isabelle's drinking buddy?' :blobxd:I was very sympathetic to that passage. To that extent Isabelle and Musiel are always drinking. I continued to look at Isabelle with skepticism, but she was a person who had a presence until the very end as the matter was resolved.

It is said that Edwin, Isabelle's younger brother, always takes the top spot in the Mesirianic Academy. However, he is always pushed by Ramis and treats him like a competitor. Even in the novel [Mesiria], he appears as a character who urges war with Wabolt to suppress Giovanni and raise Rohen to the throne. Why did he make such a decision? His end, which was even absurd, was very refreshing. It's very easy to just get it right with Musiel. That scene can be said to be one of the most exhilarating parts of my three fingers. Although Musiel has a good family, she is also a person who has inferiority complexes about it.

The Musiel sisters' Prilcia teacher who came to Morse one day. Upon meeting him for the first time, Musiel learns that he is a Wabolt knight and looks at him with suspicion. But apart from that, he is a person who was very faithful to the title of teacher, and even when Musiel infiltrates as the maidservant of Prince Wabolt, he fulfills his duty as a teacher and takes care of her etiquette (laugh point):confusedcatblob: Only because he is Mernen's unrequited love... I want to see their romance in a little more detail.:blobokhand: He is my second favorite character in the novel after Lamis.

In general, the novel has a lot of explanations, and there are not a lot of passages that I don't understand. The names of the characters are too long, which can be confusing. It's an unfamiliar name, so I think it's more like that. The part where I went to the Tower of Blessing after learning the secret of Ramis' birth was personally boring, but it was all connected. I was scared too. I liked the calm atmosphere from the beginning, so I continued to watch it, and the end was very interesting, but I only recommend this because it is individual difference.:blobReach:

Bastian, xpeanut, charisa and 49 others like this.
  9. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is lamis the guy that appears in the 1st chapter of the manhwa?

millieeee and twilight_123 like this.
  10. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh, thank god Lamis is the ML. He's freaking cute especially in the chapter 1 :bloblove:

Yes, he is

Cho_Youni, nielyti, Briana and 6 others like this.
  11. Yourmissy

Yourmissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew. If Lamis isn't the ML, I'll drop this for sure TT^TT

12. veanne

veanne New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know the secret of lamis since I know ml can't be simple(based on what I've read so far) most ml have secret identity, like an so called orphan ml is a prince and etc.

13. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but that smirk by Jovanna at the end of chapter 3 !!!!! DAMNNNNNNB

twilight_123 likes this.
  14. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please give a spoiler abt second ML. Who's second ML?:aww::aww:

Btw, is ogfl a bad person? Maybe she's villainess??

crystalleciel and layyu like this.
  15. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe they gave the emperor, the supposedly handsome og!ml, a mullet... It's an actual disaster.

Jk.
    I'm really enjoying the dynamic between the MC and ML. In the raws (can't read, only looking), they really do feel like childhood friends

syofiaa, layyu, terpseachore and 2 others like this.
  16. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant remember all the name, hope the author write easy name to remember, i only remember lamis name because it s shortest, but i dont understand why ori fl wanna start the war and why they need to kill fl in original novel. I like how dull fl is, and how she not end with emperor but her childhood friedn

RedRuchi, Shey_04, DOHere and 6 others like this.
  17. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Romante (or whatever the name is)? I'm suspicious of Romante pretending to be a woman.

twilight_123 and zoefleyl like this.
  18. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, it was said that FL sister is friends with Elshiga and helps her alot, but somehow the younger sister is prosecuted by the imperial damily? Like what? Why? As a scape goat? Theres a small scene where the dad is scrambling to the prosecuted daughter in the flashback. Idk if its bad story telling or just lazy. Or maybe bad translation or the artist not being able to convey it well

Yukari_me, Jukki, Liliss and 9 others like this.
  19. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Can be...but if u remember in the beginning it was said that Romante was very obsessed with Elshiga, the OG FL, that she possessed heavy hatred for G/Jiovanni for that purpose...

But in this manhwa...maybe coz of artist's art...I feel like the female is also a male sometimes...

Till now...I feel Romante is a woman who drugged girls cup of tea n did something inappropriate with them...

Ya...even I found it quite confusing...it's a little messed up...even I couldn't understand...

I could just understand that Musiel's sis Mernen is friends with Romante...

Mystical giggles likes this.
  20. Kisame-Hoshigaki

Kisame-Hoshigaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers about Lenata, the pink haired girl who was sort of a villainess in og story. She seems to be genuine friends with our MC. The Emperor also seems to treat her somewhat well (not well but the bar is on the floor for how manga men treat women that love them) - not straight up cold and as if she is annoying.

Does she develop a true friendship with our MC, does she begin to hate her and turn into a villainess? Does she get to be with someone who treats her well ultimately?