Discussion Would you redo your life?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Has, Apr 10, 2022.

?

^^

1. Yeah

75.9%
  2. Nah I'm good

24.1%
  1. Has

Has divorcee and veteran nuffer

Reading List:
    Link
    If you could go back to when you were 8 years old, would you? I would do it in a blink of an eye. I have so many regrets, so many times where I just wish i had at least thought about what I was doing or that I didn't get so emotional. Anyways, my reasons are honestly to many to count and in the end I just gotta deal with it, but if you could, would you?

2. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would, but it's best not to dwell on it. If Truck-kun comes for you, you can worry about during the reincarnation.

3. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    I barely just managed to survive this long, I don't think I'll be able to do it again.

Baldingere, imK, missluna and 3 others like this.
  4. Has

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm~ I think it's not healthy to think about it too much, but sometimes..... :/ it's hard bruh

daisukenowaifu and Reack like this.
  5. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than redo it or erasing the past, it's better to think of bad choices and memories like compost. Crap that become nutrition for growth.

6. Has

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a nice way to see it and probably the truth too, wouldn't know what I did wrong if I hadn't done it kinda thing

simak likes this.
  7. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck yea, abso fucking lutely.

I would try to better the lives of the people around me then try to focus on myself.

Reack and Has like this.
  8. neuxxx

neuxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s just too much I regret not doing so if I could, with my memories intact if I’m lucky, I would change things that would’ve changed me for the better.

imK, daisukenowaifu, Spoof and 2 others like this.
  9. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if i want to redo, sometimes in rare case i really want to redo to prevent that regret (especially after it just happens) but now it's already in the past. It doesn't mean redo to prevent bad mistakes make you able to detect and avoid new events that will make you choose another bad mistake and afterwards comes completely new regret with varying degrees. If you are 20yo and back to 8yo, you have to redo 12 year of your life, do you think you can prevent all your bad mistakes and not making any new bad mistakes?
    But if you are just 9yo, just go for it! 1 year is actually very good choices, you can still remember what lottery ticket that will win that year but make sure you make a note after you redo for insurance, you are not Isekai MC with a photographic memory. If you forgot the lottery number, its a big big big regret in your life

imK, Spoof, Has and 1 other person like this.
  10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    If given the chance, most people would like to go back in time to fix their regrets or mistakes. However, it does depend on the type of life you lived as a child, if you were to have lived a horrible life, I don’t think you would want to go back to experience all of that again, but if you had a decent childhood, go for it I guess.Though since you already lived this long and experienced many ups and downs, mind as well just continue it instead of going back to when you’re 8 since it’s not guaranteed that everything will go to plan plus, people around you would also start to wonder why you are suddenly so different.

Has likes this.
  11. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand, opportunities that were missed before could be taken, mistakes would be able to be rectified, and you'd have future knowledge (get rich off of stocks or new tech or something, ig).

On the other hand, it would be really awkward to be an adult in a flock of kids, or treated like a sort of special case. Your friends and family would be, well, different people. And also, just imagining how long would I have to wait to see the next installment of my favorites series makes me a little sad.

Spoof and Has like this.
  12. ForeLeave Clover

ForeLeave Clover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think about that sometimes, but I think I would rather not. The past is history already, and I get B's in my history classes :ROFLMAO:. Nah, but if it was like, I can remember my future memories at a moment that I regret, then I would. Like, when I say something insensitive, or act in a fashion that I strongly regret, then heeeeck yeah, I would love that. I've hurt friends and stopped relationships from forming due to my actions, so I would like to go back and fix those mistakes. Don't want to give up what I have now, though.

Has likes this.
  13. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've done my best so far. If I go back and redo anything it wouldn't lead to a better result. Life still sucks though.

Has likes this.
  14. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who says you haven't? How do you know this is your first time through this life? How do you know if in your last attempt truck-kun didn't get you and this is the result of that?

Has likes this.
  15. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s an interesting question. Personally, if there was a chance of me losing what I have now. I would say no. I wouldn’t change anything. But that’s the key. If I could still have. What I have now and also have all those changes. Than yes I would change a few things. I would invest in so many things. I would win at least one lottery. Be more serious at times. Have more fun being a kid. It still comes down to the fact they if I change anything. I may lose what I have now. What I have now. Isn’t so bad. It could have been worse. At least that’s what I think

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    Has likes this.
  16. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    >Orc Chariot-kun runs you over
    >Pls goddess put me in non-primitive world of only humans
    >Reincarnate as a random nobody
    >No special powers
    >Spam novels all day

Has likes this.
  17. Grey_Angel

Grey_Angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, i'm okey with this time,,
    *rolls*

Has likes this.
  18. Has

Reading List:
    Link
    If truck kun caught me slacking, sent me back in time and didn't let me keep my memories I'd be seriously pissed off

It would be a wasted trip if i don't go back with the current character development

Geor, Spoof and Cutter Masterson like this.
  19. whitenight2013

whitenight2013 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just having the maturity to be a little more responsible with money when I was younger would make it worth it. Although going back in time would mean a lot of books I love would be boring to read since I wouldn't know what happens next for another decade or two.

Has likes this.
  20. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the books thing a benefit though? You'll have more time to tryhard fixing life \o/

Has likes this.