Discussion wow, its been a long ride.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kaizoku_kc, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Kaizoku_kc

Kaizoku_kc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    almost 2 years ago, high-school had been over for almost a year and still a while from college. Not much nice anime releasing in that session and all that i was following were in a bit of a dull period. now can you imagine? my one of the most free time of my life, enjoying the perfect break of my life feeling bored.Then, one of my friend pushed me into reading WN. Coiling Dragon was my first web novel and it all started from Wuxiaworld.com. Wow:LOL: good time. then on i read many. somhow when i look back, i think that so many things happened. I gotta thank them (translators) for giving me such a wonderful experience.
    Thank You!!!(y)(y)(y)

mir, Havisu and polokoi like this.
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel happy for you.
    I think there is no greater happiness for a translator when someone can enjoy a novel that the translator also enjoyed.
    I mean, before all the paid chapter craze, a translator translate because he/she wanted the others to also read something that the translator enjoyed.

mir and Havisu like this.
  3. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but my only mistake was not finding WN later, because now need to wait for the releases.
    Imagine you in 5 years without knowing about WNs, ahh those thousands of chapters for me to read would be a Heaven on earth

mir and Sharkeisha69 like this.
  4. Kaizoku_kc

Kaizoku_kc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i often dream that at night and occasionally delude myself at day. i know....

polokoi and Sharkeisha69 like this.
  5. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    ^this.. *thumbsup

6. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    you still got a long way ahead.. still 13897591359 years before you're reincarnated... 23845710357015301 years till you can break through to spirit severing stage and 23405710750137601604206 years till you can apprehend a dao and it;s complete profound truth...