WP recent post and error 520

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Addisonlu, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Addisonlu

Addisonlu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea how these stuff works, but when I go to chrome and open my site, it has recent post 6august, whilst I posted something on 11th of August. Anyways, I have a link to my recent post and there youll see that the most recent post is my most recent post. I have explained it horribly, for example: my site tortuoustranslations.co youll see the most recent post is chapter 43, and here https://tortuoustranslations.co/ascending-the-heavens-as-an-evil-god-ch44/
    Youll see that the most recent post is chapter 49, so why is that the case? Also on chapter 43, the next chapter button doesnt direct you to ch43 but instead the Discord page. Also Cloudflare error 520 keeps on appearing, dont know why.
    Please can someone help answering these questions?
    Many thanks.

2. Yasi

Yasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has something to do with the way your site is cached. For error 520, you need to talk to your hosting provider.

3. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    Searching by author or category you can see all the chapters.

I'm not familiar with WP, but it's clearly a problem with your front/home page. Perhaps some setting you haven't checked ever since posting chapter 44, IDK...
    Hm, perhaps the setting you didn't check is on ch43, then?
    The next chapter navigation is a plugin, yes? Check there.
    Open chapter 42 in your admin panel in one tab (pin it to the left part of the screen), open 43 in another (pin to the right) and start comparing fields...
    No errors on my side.