Wrath

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Jayded, Dec 4, 2015.

?

how is it?

Poll closed Dec 11, 2015.
  1. FUCKING BAD! GO DIE CUNT! STOP WRITING

18.8%
  2. Its just so-so, could be better. If you practice more with some little tinkering here and there

50.0%
  3. Wow man! you are a born writer, keep it on!

6.3%
  4. Well! Write whatever the fuck you want.

25.0%
  1. Jayded

Jayded New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mika was standing atop a hill, gazing down the the burning village he once ruled. The once hustling and bustling village between the two kingdoms, where trade and exchange of cultures was prominent, bards on the streets singing and dancing in trance, mercenaries drinking, laughing and joking with each other, children playing and running around and lovers walking along the streets teasing each other, all of it lay to waste. There was no laughter, no singing, no jokes, no whispers of lovers, just screams of agony, clanging of metals, angry curses of soldiers and hymns of whisper to summon catastrophic magic. Just destruction.

Mika had a solemn expression. Gods are unfair. He thought. He left the village a month ago to gather more materials for expansion of the village, but upon his return, all the plans have turned to dust.

Is this your will? Oh the Gods of mine,
    who have inducted this for me?
    Have you dethroned me in this mortal realm? Oh the Gods of mine,
    from every human pleasure?
    The Church preaches that every torture is the will of the Gods,
    But Oh the Gods, be my witness, for I denounce this Judgement!

Mika was the cultivator of the light elemental path as the world saw it which bestowed upon him fast speed and healing powers. He revered the Gods for bestowing the living things in this world the ability to absorb the essence present between the earth and the heavens. He was the model for the practitioners cultivating in the Holy Church. But little did the world knew that Mika was not just able to sense the light element, but darkness as well. He was one of those rare cultivators, one in a million people who could comprehend the laws of elements that govern the heavens and fused the two elements together. By merging light and dark attributes, he broke through and transcended by shedding his mortal vessel into purified one.

Where there is light,
    There is darkness,
    Even the Gods can be deranged!

BOOM!

Mika was startled awake from his dazed state, and turned his gaze towards the two people who seemed to be in a stalemate. One was wearing a crimson red robe with a dragon embroidery on it. He had carried a heavy sword, and was excuding a thick aura, an aura that could block anything thrown at him. The other man, wore a fine blue robe with a tiger embroidery on it, he held two fine sharp swords, emitting a sharply condensed aura, which could pierce anything.

"Jim. I was sure that this time you would have died under my heavy sword but who would have thought, we broke through the same time!" boomed the crimson fellow, seemingly disappointed with the outcome.

"Haha, Gods sure play fair." snickered the fellow in blue robe, pretty dissappointed with the outcome as well.

"The ruin of every house will not be enough to compensate with your lives." Their short exchanged was interrutped by a voice will with grief and fury.

Mika was right in front of them in a flash, he was in despair. He looked like a wounded animal, heaving huge mouthful of breaths, who could not be healed even if he destroys everything in his path.

Both cultivators and commanders of their armies erupted in laughter.

"What are you going to do? Hit and run? heal us?" Boomed the man in crimson robe.

"All you have is speed and healing powers! What can you do to us? Annoy us to death?" snickered the man in blue robe.

Mika has already reached a new level in power, but he never displayed it because there had never been a situation where he could flaunt his powers in order to subdue any subjects. His small village had a natural benefit in geographical location on the border of both the kingdoms, where he did not need to exercise much power and only administer it to make sure peace and harmony existed. People in both kingdoms only knew that he was a devout follower of the Holy Church and practiced in the light element. Hence the majority of the villagers were believers as well, and would seldom fight for power and only survive, living the life to its fullest.

He was awake now, he now knew and despaired in not able to protect the lives of his fellow villagers.

"Massacre is not something I indulge in but today is an exception." With that said Mika's aura erupted. This aura was the polar opposite of light element,. It was dark, gloomy, and housing enough power to rot and decay anything it comes in contact with.

First Step, the green shrubs around Mika started to decompose and wither one meter in radius around him.

Second Step, the aura was swept passed the 5 meters and engulfed both commanders.

The commanders were shocked but soon their hearts were filled with dread. Caution overcame them as sense of crisis filled their hearts with imminent threat.

They both started to circulate the heavenly qi stored within them as their bodies gradually covered itself with a thin layer of water and wind elements. Trying their best to resist the suffocating aura of darkness.

They both glanced at each other, coming to an understanding. If we cannot kill each other might as well join hands to kill Mika. They both brandished their swords and erupted with their respective heavy and sharp auras.

"Take this! Devastating Sword!" said Dave in a booming voice as his heavy sword drew a circular arc with rumbling sounds, with might enough to create a huge crater.

"Piercing Sword!" shrieked Jim, as his sword zapped through the air, shredding it, with power enough to slice the heavens.

Mika just stood there, unaffected by the two incoming sword slashes. He raised his right hand and a barrier was materialized around him. Repelling both the attacks. A translucent sphere of 3 meters in diameter was around Mika, with him in the center.

"You, you....r.r.....reached the Purified Body Stage!!!!!" Both the commanders were dumbstruck and shocked to the core as they stared Mika with disbelief! They could not believe it! It was enough shock to cultivate in the dark elements but to break through to next stage which was so difficult that in both kingdoms only two people were able to cultivate to that level and they were the emperors of the kingdom, the deities who ruled their respective domains.

But a mere ruler of small village to reach this stage. This was enough to make their scalps numb in fear as their bodies trembled with fear.

"So what? This achievement still could not prevent my people from perishing!" Spoke Mika in trembling voice but the fury in his eyes was imminent. The time was nigh, he raised his hand and pointed his index finger at the burly man. The pointed finger condensed the the dark elements and formed a small sphere in front of it. It then beamed through the air by the flick of his finger.

Dave knew it was too late to regret and was too shocked to react in time when the sphere zapped through his heart and the decay spread throughout his body. He could not even utter a word as his body decomposed and turned to ashes which scattered away with the winds.

Jim was flabbergasted and startled from his stupor. "Mika, do not be rash, the Emperor would be furious if you lay a hand on me" said Jim, trying his best to appear collected but his heart was in turmoil.

Mika looked at Jim straight in the eyes and said "This river of blood formed from the slaughter of innocent, sprinkled on the ice cold stones will be repaid with blood to whoever obstructs my path, be it your emperor or the Gods" While speaking he condensed a black sphere and flicked his finger.

In but an instant, Jim perished, not being able to refute or convince Mika otherwise.

His last thoughts were of regret and sorrow for not being able to see through Mika.

Mika looked up at the heavens. His heart filled with dread of the lost lives he should have protected. He sighed, cursing himself for the way he lived his life. He vowed to show his might and authority if there is a next time he needs to protect someone.

He turned towards the soldiers who were sweating cold beads on their foreheads.

Mika unleashed his wrath.

valdesaga likes this.
  2. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
    The first option....(I kinda wanna press it, just cuz) da story is good

Jayded likes this.
  3. valdesaga

valdesaga [IDN] [7thMay] [V]aldes

Reading List:
    Link
    IF YOU NOT MAKE IT SERIES, I PRESS FIRST OPTION !

#MyWrath

4. tocos10

tocos10 Even more then the greatest Poster

Reading List:
    Link
    fix the names...

5. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 fantastic language first option.

6. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has potential. You could spend a bit more time explaining the reasoning behind the actions. Right now you're lumping different perspectives along with the dialogue which make it hard to follow.

Also, I'm inferring that Mika understood Darkness once he reached the Purified Body stage in the Light element. After all, someone who's mastered the use of light could control it enough to create darkness. Someone who heals would understand how to harm.

At least, that's what I thought when reading it, up until the later parts at least. Now I think he might be cultivating in dual elements. A single sentence here and there would do wonders for clarity. This is just a single example to illustrate my prior comments. You don't need to spend a ton of time info dumping.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  7. Jayded

Jayded New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GOO AND RULE YOUR HELLISH LANDS, YOU FREAK OF NATURE, ENEMY OF THE GODS YOU DEVIL!
    ahhh man you can just vote it dude, no ones stopping you :D
    I am not chinese so I do not want to name them fake and made up names which might just mess things up for Chinese readers(if they are ever gonna read this shit)
    MY LORD! please! forgive my insolence for I will utterly and miserably disappoint you...sigh
    ahh thats a ton of useful insight man, thanks. I will go through it and use these ideas on the next pieces i write(hopefully)

8. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll go with the second option...
    New writer tends to make mistakes here and there but I'm sure you will get better..
    Well I myself is a writer so I do encourage you to write more.. ^^