Forgotten Title Wuxia Movie 2000-2009

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by lehur, Sep 10, 2018.

1. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Story is about swordswoman as bodyguard of soon to become lord (successor to the reign)
    2. Male protag (the one's being guarded) is a kindhearted that's why the swordswoman want him to become the next ruler.
    3. Backstory of swordswoman and male protag (when a child she's almost being killed "the country's being chaotic at that time". At that time the male protag used his body to shield her and that's why she trained to become stronger.
    4. Male protag have scars on his back because shielding her and this always made sowrdswoman remember of her past (there're scene when she unintentionally saw it again)
    5. Antagonist is male(the more stronger swordsman and the jealous swordswoman because her skill lower than her)
    6. There're scene when the jealous swordswoman failed in mission and want another chances to counter the heroine, so she went to the payer (the one who hired the male and female sword user). The payer then undressed her clothes with sword and ask her to have sex. Well the payer is only minor character who later was being killed by the male swordsman.
    7. The payer want to become the next ruler and the male swordsman want to make the country more chaotic (he's like joker only want disturbant, chaos. Well in here he want to honed his skill with blood and slaughter (actually he's already the stronger but want to become more stronger and to gain amusement via battle the swordswoman albeit her skill is lower (perhaps she's the second stronger the only one who can make him enthusiastic in battle)

Thanks,

This movie title makes me frustrating, I want to watch it again (I stumble upon it at midnight boxoffice in the tv at that time). Hope anyone know of it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. Bob212

Bob212 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shadowless Sword (2005)

lehur likes this.
  3. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, bob212. I've been long want to know