Wuxiaworld's Exclusivity - The Contract

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by rwxwuxiaworld, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe that's what their hoping for... Some like the whips and chains route....

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    @prongsjiisan is surely angry these days... *shivers*

*pats the riajii-san's head* There there~

3. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like old age made Jiisan a bit grumpy as of lately .
    Add some cream on top before the meal .

4. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I hear during in more preferable... But who am I to judge another's fetishes xD

Raizhee likes this.
  5. Tyr_

Tyr_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will go with #4. I'm not native chinese speaker but im fluent enough to understand the meaning. There was someone else in this topic who translated the way I understood the wording in that contract. It meant "sole" not "exclusive". But, hey I'm not a lawyer so I will avoid saying anything about the contract. However, I do still think that Godbrandy's understanding of the situation is more realistic than most think.

Raizhee likes this.
  6. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    kek everyone with their own .

My bad , my #3 point was striking at knowing Chinese yourself but I only used it as being Chinese and I didn't take in consideration knowing but not being , you're right and I have to apologise for missing it .

I read both Brandy's and RWX's comments and honestly they both have their own strong forte in their comments . I don't really have a negative view on QI except them hiring mtl in the beginning ( a novel that I was reading was given to a mtl group which were known for doing mtl and in my opinion doing such a such thing on a site that should aim for quality doesn't seem fit, but I will excuse because it was in the beginning and the need for translators that could get to work was the top priority ) . I read novels on both and I'm here to see people's opinion and saying regarding it while occasionally asking questions .

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it is because of information barrier~ speculation is logical when there disparity on information base~ from what I see both(QI and WW) side not dumb~
    speculator is those who see from sideline

8. Tyr_

Tyr_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care for both qidian and ww in a sense, I only read korean novels on ww. But I hope WW will be the victor.

By the way, I hope I haven't offended you in any way in my previous comments.

Raizhee likes this.
  9. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    I was not offended , don't worry . I can say just the same to you ... hopefully I didn't offend you in any way with my question and how I put it . I respect your view over it and I'm thankful for your answer .

To each own side, my ideal situation would be both of them getting at some understanding which atm honestly is just a passing dream.

Korean novels huh.. I think I only read I'm sorry for being born in this world on WW and the book eating magician .

Tyr_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.