Request Approved (x) Novel Updates

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by SrPyro, Oct 22, 2015.

1. SrPyro

SrPyro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea how to call that, but it's a feature in Facebook which I think could be interesting in Novel Updates.
    x is a variable number
    In the main site, the x could be how much chapters of novels you're following has been updated.
    In the forums, basically the Alerts but on the thumbnail.

I'm not always on the same thumbnail so I would like to know when certain releases drop or I get an alert.

Lachiel and Yggdrasil like this.
  2. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    So your saying something like the forum notification up top where it tells you when someone's replied to your in a quote or thread? So say.. You have 5 novels that update that day you would be notified you had 5 updates you missed while you were away? (I know you said chapters but I feel like with people who do mass releases and it shows as something like 90-102) it would be a bit weird.

3. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    wow that's sound convenient :D so we who have many lists on our Reading List don't need to re-check what we left/ don't notice, even tho there is a color to differentiate it it's still a bit inconvenient for ones who busy for a few days

4. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That does sound awesome and actually easy to implement on the main site. I will probably add it to your profile as an option

As for this forum, I'm not used to it yet so I will need more time to play with it.