Discussion Xbox vs Playstation

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Lil K.O, Apr 28, 2018.

?

Which one is better

1. Xbox

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. Playstation

26 vote(s)
    30.2%
  3. Pc rules\ (•◡•) /

54 vote(s)
    62.8%
  4. I just play games on my phone

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. I don't play games

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  1. maskhara

maskhara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    comprehensively pc is the penultimate platform. however in terms of consoles only i would say playstation is better for one very simple reason, the games. the xb1x is not a large enough upgrade to justify the literally non existant exclusive library not to say its a bad platform just that it has no compelling reason to adopt xbox for the same price you could have a better pc than the 1x and the exclusives on pc and ps4 are better most importantly the ps4 and ps4pro are close enough spec wise to make the performance differences negligible. being loyal to one platform is actually stupid beyond belief. do you go around saying that you are a lays fan and that cheetos suck. no both are great and you just happen to like one more than the other. of course if we talk legacy and heritage playstation wins hands down but thats because nintendo isnt in this convo.

2. Villager Anonymous

Villager Anonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pokemon Stadium on 64 was such a fun game. Actually I remember enjoying many great games on that system.

Delirious likes this.
  3. MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN Planet sized warrior Tony without wisdom teeth

Reading List:
    Link
    I accept all platforms PC my wife Xbox and PlayStation my lovers.

4. maskhara

Reading List:
    Link
    as a person who went through the exact same issue ( owned a ps1 2 xb360 then ps4 then pc) ill tell you a secret. it takes time to switch but bottom line is ps4 controller is better for fighting games and hack and slash xbox controller is better for shooting and driving

5. maskhara

Reading List:
    Link
    if you like controllers hook up a controller it takes literally no effort to pair it and even less effort to plug cable plus pc has great funtionality on a couch im not saying buy one im just tired of people saying consoles are easier than pc when my sister figured out how to install steam games and use a controller to play them at 6 and it took her 15 minutes to set the whole thing up

6. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xBox has the better controlers, the PS3 had the better online service, and PC is above it all
    PS: starting from the PS4 and xBox1 both went downhill... it's more expensive than PC since you have to buy that stupid onlineallowance

7. inquizivor

inquizivor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    flashgitz console wars youtube
    this will solve your problem

8. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, i agree....the only reason i like the console is because i can use 54'' tv to play games and because i'm too lazy to download games on pc......

9. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    as a child we had loads of consoles including handhelds. ps, ps2, a desktop pc, xbox crystal, 2 gamecubes, a wii, 3 GBA, 2 GBC, 3 of DS', a 2DS...

back then pc was for mmo or solitaire, ps was for shooting type games or splitscreen on something like timesplitters or those vampire shooters you found in the arcades. Xbox was for my racing games, mostly need for speed and then project forza stuff.

when it came time for ps3 and xbox360 consoles were getting too expensive to buy both and so we ended up getting the xbox360 despite having to give up my collection of game til that point. have been xbox ever since simply because backwards compatibility lets me play my old games when i feel like it on my Xbox One. bt thats now about 3years old and I may have to replace it with a One S to speed up the resource loads in my CoD WW2 matches.

at this point I honestly don't care for which is better, because if you look at the stats... they are almost identical in every way that counts anyways and my PC performs so much nicer now that I built my own personal tech desktop for about £1300.

I do get the urge however to b*tchslap people to the face every time they start that BS war of pc vs xbox vs ps...

10. AhziezSchryjver

AhziezSchryjver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ps4 has better exclusives rn

11. congvthc

congvthc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i used to think its hilarious when xbox or playstation fan say consoles are better than pc, nowaday i find only idiots think so

12. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Get all 3, and you didnt even add a switch T.T

13. AkunDami

AkunDami Neu membar

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the debate because PS4 exclusive GoW? I've seen lot of xbox fanboys got salty on internet these week about that.

still, i prefer PC master race over them.

14. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Consoles these days are more and more just pre-built PCs using proprietary and highly restrictive OSes. So... yes. PCs (read: (P)ersonal (C)omputers you fully customize yourself) are almost better purely by default. Most games released on consoles are released on PC now, too, with very few still marketed as console exclusives. Without tempting exclusives, consoles lose their only real competitive edge.

There still are a handful of exclusives that make buying both consoles a necessity for any avid gamer, though. Which of the two is preferable between Xbox and PlayStation depends on your taste in games. JRPGs are more plentiful on the latter, FPSes on the former.

15. Levat

Levat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PC. If you think it's expensive and hard to build one you are straight up wrong, it's as simple as playing with Legos and clicking "Next" 10 times. As for the consoles, Nintendo ones are ok and the rest are meh.

16. remilia111

remilia111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pc is like GOD =) other thing like ps and xbox are trash in front of pc

17. evildave

evildave Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though technically a member of the 'PC Master Race' (Steam), I think that quite a lot of notebook manufacturers have very passable 'gaming rigs', due to the explosion of serviceable NVidia chips for notebooks. So from there, shop quality, battery runtime (when NOT playing games - when playing a game, expect to be plugged in). So I won't pester you to custom build a box from a shopping list.

I think XBOX and PS are more or less 'identical'. There will definitely always by 'exclusive' titles for one or the other, that you'll miss. So will you miss a new 'Halo' game, or a new 'The Last of Us' sort of game? That's the big difference. If you're made of money, buy both. Or a 'gamer' notebook, which will cost as much as both, plus a Nintendo tablet thingy... but it does have a battery and built in display, to game on the road. But so does that Nintendo tablet thingy. Or perhaps buy two consoles, a big TV, a Nintendo Switch and a Chromebook. 'Cuz honestly, a Chromebook is plenty good enough for most people's internet consumption, and costs about as much as a game console, for a good one.

18. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not hard, indeed. I'm not complaining. I like to play PC Games with Keyboard and Console games with controllers, that's all, they all have their own beauty.

19. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    PC + Playstation Stuffs.

Welp that's it for me~

20. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    PC then PS for their Digimon games, the only thing that interested me about Xbox is Halo series, but the hype has died long ago :coffee: