Spoiler Xian/ISSTH

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Raneday, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question since I've just caught up with ISSTH latest chapter hmm so from what realm/world did Wang Lin came from? Those big shots from the 33 heavens are all afraid of him too

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno, quite a good question, im going to take a guess from the tid bit spoilers i got from Renegade Immortal/Xian Ni - Immortal World/City - Xian World/City or something along the lines as (Just a GUESS)... also its very reasonable to be afraid of him since his power enough would allow to destroy the 9ms and the 33 heavens with his pinky finger...

EDIT:
    ALSO I SUGGEST ASKING THIS IN THE Wuxiaworld forums as there are similar questions on wang lin in either the renegade immortal folder or issth folder...

3. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Wang Lin is originally from outside the 9 mountains and seas and either a family descendent or clone decided to settle there.

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I know that he came from the outside and he's not part of the 33 heavens base from my deduction but what realm/universe was that. Remember on Coiling Dragon Hong or something said there's different realm/universe in the end so I'm assuming here that Wang Lin is from different realm. hmmm and I think that they settled(Wang family) on the Immortal world too

5. mcheikh

mcheikh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In xian ni it stated that he had to use one of the 4 immortal doors to go to the immortal realm to get to immortal spiritual ki. So my guess is his world is one of the lower realms. But that's a weak guess.

Raneday likes this.
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm just curious the people from 33 heavens was pretty scared of him so I thought that he came from a different realm much higher than them