LCD Xiang Ye just made my day

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Oct 3, 2019.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yes.....how i coveted this piece of shit arrogant young master to be punched in the face......proposing a death match to get the demon queen.....pathetic low life.....a true arrogant young master unlike the ones seen in novels.....
    Screenshot_20191004-000821_Chrome.jpg

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    It proves that no matter how good looking he is, rennes is related to those uggos half dragon whose name i don't remember. All are bastards with superiority complex. Get rekt by commoners you bunch of trash.

3. Empress Seven

Empress Seven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First IDK what the heck is happening here but a particular scene from a comic name Xiang Ye? well sorry for the massage spam but imma stamp my massage here for the Tittle QUEST!!!:blobhero:
    And Fork I need 50 world for this thing!:blob_catflip:! *ahem* so what a nice day everyone, gokigenyou...? the heck i'm doing here aaaa:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: no more please!!:blobdizzy: kill me!! no don't!:blob_pout: for the 50 worlds!! I must survive!! :blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr:

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tag. The series is My wife is a demon queen. I think so, not sure as i didn't read far/to the last update.