Spoiler Xianxia:I Can Download Fully Levelled Abilities copying Martial World wholesale

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by pothb, Jun 19, 2021.

1. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this novel is on this site, at least I was unable to find it.

Novel's been pretty fun to read, with the main character having the ability to copy other's skills/talents.

But the recent chapters that I've been reading for this novel... wow, did it copy Martial World pretty much everything from the end of the Competition arc that leads to Lin Ming joining the Phoenix Island.
    From fighting a sword guy and a puppet guy, to being ranked as the only top tier talent, with tier 2, 3, and 2.5 under him; to someone being jealous and wanting to challenge the MC, only to get his ass kicked by the puppet guy.

Not only that, now he's about to get a weapon made, and he's solving a formation that an old recluse who'll make his weapon is trying to figure out.

And that's the latest chapter.... it does start different, but these last couple of chapters... wowzers. Not even an attempt at originality, but maybe that's the intent. *shrug* Just never thought I'd see something so blatant.