Recommendations Xianxia novels where the MC actually tells someone that he is from another world ( our world).

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Runzer, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Runzer

Runzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im a bit tired of the MC'S that are reincarnated just forgetting or not using in any way his past life on eart , i would like to read something where the mc actually thinks on how crazy is to be reincarnated in a fantasy world , and he also tells someone .

2. Quiett

Quiett Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Azyl Academy by Chris Vines. Just started reading it, basically tells his new family he is reincarnated asap. They exchange information about each-other's worlds. Not sure if it's any good since I'm only a chapter or two in so far.

Reak and Runzer like this.
  3. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KageTokage, Reak and Runzer like this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Your best bet is a Japanese or Korean novel or an original fiction like the one above

Like Lord of Mysteries proved, transmigration is just a gimmick for these novels, the previous world is irrelevant.
    Maybe you should try Quick Transmigration novels that have world hopping, at least in those stories, the worlds are relevant to the plot even though I dont have experience reading them
    Summon @ludagad @readerz

Runzer likes this.
  5. Runzer

Runzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems a lot more like fantasy then xianxia . not really what i'm looking for but thanks .

6. Runzer

Runzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sad but true , seems like i'm not gonna find some serious xianxia where the previous world matters .

Wujigege likes this.
  7. Minma

Minma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KageTokage likes this.
  8. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly really xianxia. But Dominion's End has a MC that comes clean to her new family that she's been reincarnated into their brother. After a few chapters at least.

9. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Extraordinary Genius tells his wife of his past life, but in a storytelling mode. Mainly because he's gotten involved with his old wife in his new life, so he can't really pick amongst them that easily.

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    There was one written by a westerner, can't recall the name but i know there was a copy of it on storiesonline.net with smut in it. MC and a few others get isekai'd to xianxia world. Dude was an electrician that got shocked to death, his understanding of electricity ends up with him gaining that affinity.
    Together with a scientist they crack how to gain affinities through modern science experiments. I do believe he tricks the female into gaining a lust element affinity.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/noveltranslations/comments/5jho4w/rec_en_nsfw_techno_cultivator/

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  11. Reak

Reak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Serial Transmigrator

MC tells his siblings that he is from another world and wants to return.
    If I remember correctly, he also wants to create cinema in the xianxia or xuanhuan world where he is.

Edit:
    This MC too.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020