Forgotten Title Xianxia System

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nincompoop, May 6, 2023.

1. Nincompoop

Nincompoop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please remind me of the title of this novel. The mc transmigrate in xianxia world after the break up with his gf. The body he took over had the same name as him (which I forgot). When he first opened his eyes he saw something (embarrassing? Which I forgot) and was attack by two female qi condensation with the intent to kill him. Then he got to know this little junior sister that died after, so he went over to the sect to get revenge as Xiao Yan and merge two heavenly flames to blast the sect and escape through the forest (the heavenly flames was brought from the system with points. And he got points from killing)

He also pose as Li Bai in the poem competition. Then there's this woman (a tribute to the fire god?) who (vm from listening his poem. The woman was a bit reluctant to be with the fire god who she did not know of and mc badmouthed the fire god and take the woman in his harem (so he got curse in return as revealed in later chapters) he also pose as the master or disciple or just use Duan */something name to get by ( Duan is the strongest and eccentric man in the five element continent.)

He met this two fox sister along the way. Then he went to a sect entrance exam. They need to find the valuable grass to proceed to the next test. He bought the grass from the system that cost one point each and set them as fireworks and all the participants cough out blood. Then he proceeded to the next test, the tower where he cook stinky food and many applicants got qi overflow. He went up to the 8th floor where he met one of his harem. Ice or Water Empress. She can't move because of the pressure in the 8th floor and doesn't show any reaction to the smell of the stinky food so he Feed it to her instead and this causes her to qi overflow he escape with a talisman before the elders got to him. She has good luck so anyone close to her met with bad luck.

He goes to a kingdom, help the prince, do a car racing, built a fast food chain like McDonald's and met a dog who's past life was a qilin. Everyone thinks there's many of them in his sect but in reality it's a one man sect. He only create many copies of himself. He even goes back to earth and creates havoc with the dog and water empress after getting a bone from the tomb of an immortal.

Anyway I can still remember many things that happened in the novel though not accurate. It's a pretty funny novel with a lot of mass murder and disturbing scene along the way with our shameless MC that even the heavens is trying to kill him. But I don't even remember the title! It was so long ago maybe 5 or 6 years since I last read it and stop because it's still ongoing.

If anyone knows of this novel title please do remind me.

2. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Ultimate Scheming System ?

Nincompoop likes this.
  3. Nincompoop

Nincompoop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link