LCD Yagate Kimi ni Naru

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by AliceShiki, Apr 3, 2018.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=121008

This is currently my favorite GL manga (or rather, has been for the last 2 or so years), and I figured an LCD for it would be nice! \(^^)/

For anyone that isn't reading it, it's a big of an unique GL due to the MC not quite understanding what love is, and feeling kinda unable to feel love... It's a really nice to see how both her and the other female lead grow together and show different aspects of themselves as they mature in their... Strange relationship.

Now, for the actual discussion... I really liked this last chapter!

One thing that really bothers me on most school plays and the like in mangas/animes, is that they're always skipped. You can see the preparation, the leadup to it, their reasonings, but... When it actually comes to the play, you don't see a thing. You just see their practice right before it.

Having a whole play arc ending with the actual play feels great for me, because this play is very important for Yuu and Touko, and seeing how they will deal with it as it comes feels amazing! \(^^)/

I'm wondering if Touko will be able to keep her cool on the 2nd part... I think she might break down on it... Which is good! She needs to break her shell and come out as herself! She needs to get over her necessity of being her sister!

I really hope things go well for her! Touko works way too hard! She deserves more than being an eternal copycat!

Good luck in capturing Yuu's heart! Deep down, I think Yuu already knows she was captured!

... I feel a bit sad for Saeki though, but I'm sure she'll find something to keep moving forward even if Yuu and Touko start dating!

DeAlifia likes this.
  2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    What's a GL?

3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck

4. ScipioM

ScipioM :D

Reading List:
    Link
    look at tags

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Girls' Love~

Most people just use Yuri I guess? Yuri kinda has the connotation of being sexual manga (at least over here) though, so I generally avoid using it.
    Only in gaming! xD
    This! \(^^)/

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, what's up with the end of this chapter!? Don't give up Yuu! Touko likes you, not Nanami senpai! Ganbatte!!!! >.<

Still, it was nice seeing her looking like that, she is starting to get aware of her feelings, I'm sure they'll lead somewhere!

Work hard Touko! You'll definitely be able to conquer Yuu's heart!!