Recommendations Yandere (MC's friend/sibling etc. who is yandere, but not to MC)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Qt, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I'm looking for MC's friend/sibling etc. who is yandere, but not to MC. If possible, one where MC doesn't just ignore it. Thriller/horror story is good point, but unnecessary.

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere that isn't to the MC. Always the 1st priority Antagonist in any story if that Yandere is the enemy.
    Lurking

3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    like not obsessed with the mc, like obsessed with someone else or something? Or just not all murder-y towards the MC? If so, there was this one i loved....it was about a yandere glasses girl with green hair who went all yandere with her sensei, who had a wife and kid....it was like maybe twenty or so chapters i think? Possibly more. I forgot the name, want me to look it up?

4. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity / Gu Daoist Master: An antagonist has a dangerous bro-con sister. I don't think that plot point is going to last a long time, though.

5. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you mean she is not obsessed with the mc and would not kill him or others that get close to him? She instead have her eyes on another target?

Or she is obsessed with him but wouldn't go yan on him at all? Everyone else can die type.

And standard normal obsessed with him and everyone including him who prevent her from her goal can die type. Just read the description over at animesuki for this type, it's even in my to be read list. It's yan alright, repeat reincarnation yan. forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=6116137
    Found it
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/do-you-think-you-can-run-after-reincarnating-nii-san/

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  7. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    how do I say it? If I am in MC's place, at least I am in an observer's position. Kind of having MC seeing that his/her sister is mentally ill, but want to support her happiness, or prevent her from doing anything rash.

So, the little sister is obsessed with a boy in her class. When her stalker behavior becomes known to the MC, what the MC do is what interest me.

8. Kon

Kon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be interested to read this kind of story too.

However, it would be pretty difficult to find this kind of story, since the novels tend to be pretty MC centric (all emotions are directed towards the MC).

9. vanana

vanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka ... Little Sister Yandere