Discussion Yaoi girl creeps?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Mar 1, 2018.

1. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao just know that they're all attacking you because they're closet perverts and they're indirectly defending themselves

2. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that it's only male creeps. Most men think that two sexy girls kissing is really hot

@ and Sabruness like this.
  3. Sena

Sena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most Christians are okay with homosexuality (at least to the point of thinking it should be accepted by society), and it's much more widely accepted in other religions.

And that's just homosexuality in general; men are far, far more accepting of lesbians (especially fantasy lesbians) than they are of gay men.

JustaReader and Sabruness like this.
  4. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    You're the first one to actually reply to this thread without being butthurt or raging on me due to not reading properly or having who knows what in their head that I didn't actually say.
    No read my comments at least, I won't explain again for you failing to read properly.

5. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey hey hey, imagining is not okay? Are you a fascist?

6. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    plot twist, your "sort of friend" is a trap....

7. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    my interpretation can only be messed up because of your failure to communicate your meaning precisely. ""Are the girls who like yaoi the equivalent of male creeps?" is a blanket statement" BLANKET STATEMENT. You're implying through word choice that ALL girls who like yaoi, not just this specific "friend" aren't simply having fantasies but also undressing guys with their eyes.

Am I simply supposed to read your mind and assume that you meant "Is my estranged yaoi loving female friend a creep for ogling two hot guys irl?" when it actually said "Are the girls who like yaoi the equivalent of male creeps?" Those two sentences are nowhere near communicating the same message.

Sure if I take you at face value in this thread, it's a simply miscommunication, but surely you can see why people would have a bad impression of you right away, right?

Japorea, Shem, Taida07 and 5 others like this.
  8. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Look to the good side, if she is imagining you and another guy you she is acknowledging that you are at least passable. That's the same logic as construction site whistle.

And no, not all fujoshis go imagining two guys in a relationship.... unless there's too many skinship or really bored or just read a bl and those guys are just like the characters....

Shem and Shizun like this.
  9. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly yes, depends if they like it. Though most creeps will think they do like it even when they obviously don't.
    Depends on the religion, christanity is really easygoing for lack of a better word. Ofc there are many branches of christanity, but most people say they are christians and don't even go to church or follow some of the commandments. You know the church forbids condoms and masturbation, no one actually listens to stuff like that, except for brainwashed people.
    While staring at the said person, not it's not, you can see it on their face.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Sabruness likes this.
  10. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure she's thinking about that? What if she's thinking about something else <.< tsk tsk so judgemental. And narcissist

11. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting aside the subtle derailing of this thread by many....

If im interpreting OP correctly, it's not that this 'friend' is a fujoshi that is the problem. the problem is that the 'friend' is far past the line of common sense and is deep into the creepy zone where she starts mixing reality and fantasy by imagining real people in perverted fantasies in a non-discreet manner.

Hi, yes im the same and i admit it's a double standard but i'm happy to admit it because to me, Ds put into As is a bit twisted whereas yuri doesnt have that sort of problem.

DiabolicGod, Jojo775 and doomeye1337 like this.
  12. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's a question, not a statement, I gave an example is all. I couldn't remember the term fujoshi who are depicted as sort of versions of fat male otakus as far as I know. Now I'm not saying all girls who like yaoi are ugly, far from it, or that all of them are creeps either. True I could've explained better but that would've taken a while to put into words of not offending everyone's touchy fluffy feelings.
    To the first part: yes she has no trouble in admiting, she can be quite vulgar and disgusting even to other girls.
    Second part : read again and again and again, until you realise I already explained that.

13. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Heesh. So much one against the world going on here.
    The proper reaction here people isn't to disparage the OP, but to answer their question and attempt to educate them.
    To answer your questions in order:
    1. No, they are not the equivalent of male creeps, they just have their own preferences, and their own imaginations. It's similar to how you don't mind lesbianism, they don't mind guy x guy. It's just a matter of how accepting of other's views and desires you can be. You may not be comfortable with it, but at least acknowledge they are entitled to their own thoughts, opinions, desires and dreams.
    2. We have moved to a point in our current society where homophobia is frowned upon. What you are expressing here is basically homophobic thoughts. Can I ask why it is that you are so bothered by her thoughts? Would it bother you if she was slim and beautiful? I'm not judging, just genuinely curious.

Shem, @, JustaReader and 4 others like this.
  14. hirza

hirza Mochi Mochi Neko Pan

Reading List:
    Link
    there's two people here
    1. someone that call himself handsome
    2. someone that don't like other people call himself handsome.

forget about that yaoi stuff lol

Shem and Jojo775 like this.
  15. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    well ofc, if you like dudes you're fuckin gay, but if you like girls then you're A'OK!

16. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    "Right back at you, read the comment above or my edit. Butthurt much?"
    "Again what would be the purpose of that? Use your brain please and read my edit."
    "Yes bruh, I made a classical mistake and now got a bunch of ugly yaoi loving girls raging on me here :ROFLMAO:"
    "Those statements do not contradict each other. Having fantasies is ok, undressing someone with your eyes and imagining more is not, that's the difference between fantasy and behaviour which is pretty clear by itself, though apparently not on this forum. I said sort of a friend and I meant it, but since you asked for explanation that isn't relative at all to this thread here goes : we used to be friends, but she's incredibly grumpy, depressive and is always verbally attacking me for no reason so we've grown apart(and no she's not in love with me if you're thinking of joking about that).
    My attitude as you can see is fine, your interpretation however isn't."

you spend this much time explaining yourself and yet you're not willing to put in 10 seconds when first making your post to make sure that you're communicating in a way that doesn't cause confusion?

Why are you wasting your own time (and ours btw) with your bullshit? just learn to communicate properly and save us all the time wasted on these "feelings"

Shem and JustaReader like this.
  17. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer to stay anonymous, if by some miracle someone recognized me that'd be pretty embarrassing.

18. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, i totally agree. After all, it's a psychological things. Guys are more resistant to gay men because of the presumed notion of how gay sex works. Lesbians dont have that same problem so they're more acceptable to guys plus, yeah. lesbians are hot.

I dont think OP's being homophobic. He's just expressing (albeit badly) that he's creeped out by openly creepy thoughts and behavior by a girl who likes fantasizing about two men who are gay and with each other but uses real people in her fantasies.

I once knew a guy in school who acted super gay to piss people off for trolls. According to your misguided logic, because he acted gay would i be considered homophobic because i severely disliked his bullshit?

Also, humans are vain. Beauty always gets leeway. That's why hot lesbians are more accepted by man than, say, super butch lesbians who look like guys. It's human nature to covet and favor beauty.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    JustaReader likes this.
  19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as a creepy and asexual girl, I'm gonna speak only for myself. When I see two attractive guys together, I admire the aesthetics. It's like extra beauty. I certainly don't imagine them kissing, and it never crosses my mind to picture them in bed. I'll go read some yaoi manga if I feel like seeing that. But it could just be that I find real human bodies gross, so my mind just doesn't go there. I really can't say how other girls react.

But hmm, have you ever looked at a beautiful girl and imagined her naked, or pictured her giving you head or something? If she sees your glinty eyes, yes, she'll feel like you're a creep. The strategy here is to be discreet, which your friend is failing at. All people are creepy in my opinion, especially the ones who can experience sexual attraction. So learn to live with it like everyone else, man.

Shem and Ogagon like this.
  20. ThisValkyrie

ThisValkyrie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Logic makes no sense. You want to go with multiple girls at the same time but a girl imagining 2 guys together is wrong. Double standards.

No offence but if you can think about multiple girls having sex with or without you then she has the right to think about multiple guys having sex.

P.s. You admitting that to a load of random people especially girls (like the ones arguing with you) kinda makes you a bit trashy and total creep.

Shem likes this.