Forgotten Title Yaoi manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by elnuni, Jun 25, 2020.

1. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have solved it.

Hi I’m looking for a manga which I forgot this manga is about older brother who is in love with his younger brother (they actually have 2 manga, one about younger brother I think it was released first and one about older brother which I’m looking for the tittle) Younger brother has a trauma due to his abusive father/mother (? not sure if it was mother or father) who locked him in a closed that’s why he has a fear of darkness and can’t sleep until someone is sleeping with him (his secret was discovered by another guy who offered him he will sleep with him (literally meaning just sleep in the bed) and they fall in love with each other). Brothers don’t live in same country the traumatized brother lives in Japan meanwhile older brother lived in a foreign country, when he have returned he discovered that younger brother has already a lover he tried to break them apart but unsuccessfully, then he went back abroad and he was found by a guy (his seme) when he collapsed on the ground. Seme guy found him very similar to his pet (it was a cat) and he even tattooed our uke while he was unconscious lol seme fall in love with uke but uke was still in love with his brother then he goes back to Japan helped his bro with some relationship problem and have realized he actually loves seme so he came back. Happy ending:)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020