Role Playing YASSSS WEDDING !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by FIEND, Dec 15, 2020.

1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

Ladies and Gents of Nuf,
    We as in the Thedarkplaguesect The Holy Maiden Sect cordially invite you to celebrate the wedding of @Beren and @Clumsy Soul
    The story is of star crossed lovers, and honestly I already wasted my breath inviting you to this wedding so ask a friend how they met. Without Further ado!!

Transportation- THE "MOTACYCURU" (say it slowly with the unholy accent)

My dear nuf guests, as VIP members you are entitled to ride our precious ride which we have booked out 3 years in advanced when the couple were just in dating stage. That's how high of a demand this vehicle has. The Motacycuru costs only $3.4 billion dollars for just one ride is for you Bhad and Bhouji Nu guests , the VIP +++++++. Have no fear, this vehicle comes with Guaranteed Air conditioned (open to air ), Fast and Furious (.2 miles/hr, prob faster if you walk but like only peasants walk) , High Gasoline Intake ( gas fare included in additional fees and tips) , Bullet proofed (as the great pope once said, even the most religious figure heads ride these chariots as god doesn't want us back ever) , Works on Voice Command (call for it with your thumb out on the side of a highway) . Uber fast. Music brought to you by the driver's horse vocals to penetrate the awkward silence of having your thigh felt up by the complete NU stranger guest next to you

transport.jpg

For those who are broker than your local bridge troll, and struggling to make ends meet in these dark treacherous times of covid, as The TIny Meat Gang once put it "Take a Walk"
    . JKJKJKJKJKJK HAVE NOFEAR , we have @lighterxx insta teleportation system literally to his forehead. All you need to do is tag him and either gently slap or kiss the teleportation portal and you will insta come out of the real Hoshi himself at the wedding reception area. First come first serve. Disclaimer: Each teleportation tern may or may not be using hoshis literal life span for utility

lighterxx.jpg

Reception area:

very original very gorgeous almost anime like reception area is brought to you and payed for by yourstrulygoogle. The picture may need a magnifying glass due to our incompetent photographer @LAOG but do not fear, that is exactly the banquet hall where you will be feasting like pigs I mean good guest members on the free food!!

banquet.jpg

Catering:

Speaking of food and banquet halls, Here we have taken a snap of the most mouth watering, unrealistically healthy home cooked ecoli/cholera/corona free food brought to u by @no preservatives allowed herself from her own pocket money. Pls thank us on the way out and leave a review on yelp. Once again please blame @LAOG for the shitty photography. Never hiring that man again. (I personally think he is better at climbing down chimneys into unsus lil childrens houses)
    food.jpg

Band:
    aint no wedding without the most angeric voices on nuf: super hot fire and crew. They reached top billboard 100s, rap better than drake, reach higher notes than Ariana grande -its gunna get Shitty i mean litty
    fire.jpg

Dancer:
    It aint a real party without strippers *AHEM* I mean dancers, you know the ones that do the pretty twirl??? Anyways MVP @Papercut and his ex harem have promised to show off their excellent dancing skills in the after party, stay tuned
    Screenshot 2020-12-15 100253.jpg

Entrance Wedding Song:

Priest: obvi me, yo MVP, yo numba one bruh, yo soldia boy, you best girl @FIEND

shameless ad : as a priest and holyheathen of god himself, i do weddings , charities, funerals, military parades, crusades and jihads. pls contact me at fiend for more information about yourfriendlyneighborhoodplaguesect TM

hellsing fiend.jpg

Guests:

NU users. aint a wedding w out the champs, the true heart and soul of NUF the ones that totally did NOT come just for the food. Totally not. Special invites to yo friend, make sure to tag them so i shall add them to the VIP guest list below​

1. [*]@XuanJu,
      [*]@rowla009,
      [*]@ClearMadness,
      [*]@monfaber,
      [*]@Krosan_Wayfarer,
      [*]@lheinle,
      [*]@Reader1412,
      [*]@Zip,
      [*]@alexQQ,
      [*]@nyamachi ,
      [*]@Shirayuki..

[*]@Renzy,
      [*]@kikiify,
      [*]@deabolous,
      [*]touchmelikeaspacebar,
      [*]@Lux Imperium,
      [*]@Renarde,
      [*]@ideallynone,
      [*]@EmeraldQueen,
      [*]@Karineee123,
      [*]@maku90,
      [*]@Ryan R,
      [*]@Kairen239,
      [*]@spartapounder,
      [*]@wanjeon nae style,
      [*]@runexdragon,
      [*]Gongjunim Athy,
      [*]arinessa,
      [*]Ylang Ylang,
      [*]Senzetzu,
      [*]99Zero,
      [*]bafflinghaze,
      [*]Dreamyangel,
      [*]SirBlueberryMuffin,
      [*]KH4R4NSHU,
      [*]spamhexer,
      [*]haguruma,
      [*]rottenliya,
      [*]Gaerys_Uchiha,
      [*]Zirache,
      [*]Luttinger,
      [*]Onceandfuturelurker,
      [*]SquadCommader354,
      [*]northerner,
      [*]Suchir12,
      [*]iuvius,
      [*]Ribonbon,
      [*]Ba6ics,
      [*]Gracehorace[*]
      @elengee[*]
      @Cutter Masterson
      [*]tobyss,
      [*]dead_newbie
    guests.jpg
    @redanxela

Expected wedding crashers- extended chaotic fam of soul.
    (They requested not to be photographed) NoT that the sect gives a shit about your privacy so we shall rat you out before you even get to the security: @Chuki Yuuki @Lady Scarlett Dawn @Needyneedle @Ambulance @no preservatives allowed @Raidou99 @Nancy2303 @Shirayuki.. @Soosoo @blues86 @Coffea to Ell @Chu2 @nyamachi @I Ship anything cute @Ahlya @SmallRockintheSand @sheng @pass1478 @hayyan@Lonelycity

Brides Maids
    :Best ones you could ever have. Daring, unique and innocent.The type that would totally not sabotage the bride by "accidentally" spilling wine on her best day. Would want them on my own wedding day ngl.
    ft. @Msmarl, @Chilling Mist @Ginko Biloba @amilhs

brides maids.jpg
    GroomsMen:
    Unfortunately we have discovered a little too late that our groom is a friendless fagget, so we actually bought some paid actors to play the part of grooms men. ..er please ignore them for the most part thank you- Management

grooms men.jpg

Flower Kids:
    OHMAHGOD arent these little turds so adorable. There are some unsavory rumors goinga round NUF communities saying these little babies are actually full grown 30 something year old virgins mascarading as 6 year olds. DO NOT pay attention to those rumors, we assure you they are nothing but slader!!! But on this beautiful day they shall spread joy and love along the wedding lanes.

Figure A: @Stopitgetaway @CuberAzrael l @HazyPrecise @Raidou99
    flower kids (2).jpg

Ring Bearer: :
    @Arbelbyss, aint no bttr man to carry the rings at a wedding than a man with more misunderstandings than a isekai protagonist
    ring.jpg
    Maid Of Honor:
    @ViburnumDraco As a great man once said, always get the most jealous bitch out of your friends group who might try to steal yo man as your maid of honor. That is the highest honor one can do for a friend *sheds more tears of happiness*

bride maid (2).jpg

Best Man:
    now we may have mentioned that the groom is a friendless fagget, but last minute someone attested that they were actually his best friend who went wayy way back. They often cuddled at night and told each other stories. If you do not believe us, please check out @c.decora best man2 (2).jpg

Otousan who will walk her to the alter-
    @Archaic pickle
    *sheds tears*
    aile father daughter (2).jpg

AND FINALLY THE COUPLE THEMSELVES AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL??
    (Please oogle at this cute couple - wedding pictures will be sent separately to everyone who asks)
    chinese couple.jpg

As per customary traditions pls gift one nu for the bride and groom and say one niceish thing for their lovely journey into the afterlife, I mean newly wed life ofc. Words of advice or congratulations baby names less atrocious than its daddy berens name are much appreciated.

( Barren Soul is a really nice name . just how cute would be an infertile soul less little shit that takes after the worst of both of its parents would be. ohmahgod im already tearing up)

PRIEST: "ALL NOT IN FAVOR OF THIS WEDDING PLEASE SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER DIE IN SOME SHALLOW GRAVE"

my bro irl "this is sum autistic shit, whyd u put so much work in for ppl u dont even know??!"
    pls refer me to ur local mental disabilities clinic. i need help

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  2. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM NOT IN FAVOUR OF THIS MARRIAGE.

3. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude as the matchmaker you exceeded my expectations
    Long hail to such an amazing wedding planner!
    *high five*

@amilhs congrats on being invited as a brides maid xD

@Msmarl finally!

:ROFLMAO::D:X3:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  4. NUF Love Bot

NUF Love Bot ❤️ NUF's Loveliest Bot ❤️ NUF's Friendliest Bot ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    LOVE BOT WILL ABDUCT @Clumsy Soul FROM THIS SHAM WEDDING

5. Stopitgetaway

Stopitgetaway ↳ [HIATUS] Holy Property

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY AM I A FLOWER KID AHHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GONNA BE 20 NEXT YEAR

6. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahahahahaha dammit! U threw the insult i throw at lonci, at me! @Stopitgetaway let's run niece! There can be no wedding if we run!

7. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already killed @Ren so no wedding. You guys can eat the free food and go home.

8. LiLi041

LiLi041 【Lucky RNG Halo】【Eternal Townie】

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh what??? We just played a whole mafia game together but I didn't even notice any star crossed lovers feeling?!?!

9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to enjoy the free food, but then I read that this is some plague society... Can't risk it.

10. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    I should have killed him instead of Zone. :blobexpressionless:

AMissingLinguist, FIEND and LiLi041 like this.
  11. Stopitgetaway

Reading List:
    Link
    You did really well planning this out~ @FIEND
    If @Clumsy Soul and @Beren don’t kill you, please continue hosting more events!

12. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll make your and @Papercut wedding thread then.

Lonelycity and FIEND like this.
  13. Stopitgetaway

Reading List:
    Link
    To my cutest sister/auntie, I will pretend I didn’t hear you confess to a crime just now. If you truly don’t wanna get married, I’ll even help you bury the body <3

FIEND likes this.
  14. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot, imma Soul.

15. Stopitgetaway

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle! Can we take some food with us before we run away? >_< I feel bad about wasting the food~
    ...didn’t I just tell you that I supported you even if you didn’t wanna marry?! Why are you bullying your flower girl/niece?!

Lonelycity, nyamachi and FIEND like this.
  16. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the hell you are flower girl?? >.>

FIEND likes this.
  17. Stopitgetaway

Reading List:
    Link
    I had no choice, I didn’t decide it! @FIEND made uncle @Raidou99 and I part of the flower kids~ I was roped into this without knowing anything, ah! You can’t get mad at me T_T I came here to watch the drama

nyamachi, FIEND and Clumsy Soul like this.
  18. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme make my not-wedding thread and then the drama will end. >.>

c.decora and FIEND like this.
  19. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sociable enough to know what's going on here, but i wanna be!

20. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    i come for the foods
    *silently going to food tables :blobpeek::blobpeek:

AMissingLinguist and FIEND like this.