Discussion Years of Intoxication - That fking asshole

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Achiless, May 23, 2021.

1. Achiless

Achiless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I NEED TO RANT THAT FCKING ML IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE LIKE

Me before when I read in the reviews that the ML is an asshole but regrets later on::blobpopcorn_cool::aww::blobamused:
    Me when I'm nearing the end and the ML is still an asshole: :blobsalt::notlikeblob::blobangery:

I though 188 were meant to suffer and repent???? Why isn't the ML repenting?????????? I'm so mad.

And not only the ML, everyone around the MC is an ass.
    -The ppl around the ML just keeps supporting the ML acting like the victim.
    -MC's mom, leaving aside how she treated him as his mom, she keeps shoving her troubles in MC's face and them goes "you don't need to worry about me" like??????? Then don't go to him??????
    -The MC's fckbuddy/pursuer who wants to help the MC, but can't do anything besides getting the MC in trouble with the ML again like bro where's your iq?
    -ML's mom who first goes "I want you to be free" and then "but you can teach him love"???????? Alright at least she does help, but then the ML still doesn't learn????
    -The MC's sister who keeps supporting the ML. But at least she's still too young and a sweetheart overall BUT WHEN SHE TOLD MC THAT SHES SURE THE ML LOVES HIM girly what do you know.

Like boy you still drag the MC down at your last concert???? You still haven't learnt????? Like honestly didn't you say you would do everything for him? Don't you love him? Why you still pull that shit?

I usually like these types of tragic love stories, but this one is truly... Shouldn't the MC be repenting???? Repent?????? At least try to change his own behaviour?????? Like Mo Ran?? I'm done.:blobpopcorn_two:

edit: Okay and right after ML dragged the MC down by mentioning him in his last concert, he goes on a spree of apologizing for his mistakes in the past cause his mom told him that he should begin by thinking about his faults. YOU CAN APOLOGISE ALL YOU WANT BUT WHAT DID YOU DO AT YOUR CONCERT LIKE A DAY AGO????? BITCH

edit edit: alright I can accept the ML's possessive personality and that it can't just evaporate, but man he's going way to far. At least listen to you mom goddamnit. And now he also uses the media to manipulate MC's feelings ughhhhhhh give him space

edit edit edit: I thought the ML in Sissy was the only gong who manipulates the shou back into loving him which is why I avoided reading that... I really avoided a trap to fall into another:facepalm::blobsob:

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    applebeans likes this.
  2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat: I've never read this novel, but it really does not seem pleasant :blobsweat_2:

3. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    This is generally a reason why I don't read novels specifically with tags such as Manipulative Characters, Obsessive Love, Possessive Characters, and Rape.

Every time, there exists that so unpalatable and unpleasant personality of a lead character.

Achiless likes this.
  4. T.Tw.w

T.Tw.w New Member

Reading List:
    Link

uh can you give me spoilers?

5. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m very much here for tras/hing on sucky MLs :blobpopcorn:

Friendly reminder, silent lover’s first half is that sort of abuse