Spoiler Ygret / 이그레트

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suray_yaya01, Aug 29, 2021.

1. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Ygret, a great sage that knows how to use all 4 elements, woke up in a body of prince Judas Lubarjan. “now I dont want to give up living with people”

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Aoi_ likes this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the latest webtoon (Upto ch 25)

Ygret died from old age at the age of 90+ something. He died full of regret about life. Although he accomplished many things, Ygret haven't really done something for himself. He regret having pushed everyone aside. He regret having to live alone with the spirits, and he regret living alone all his life.

Anyway, Ygred died. Then suddenly he woke up again, unsurprisingly. He went to the body of the eldest prince. This eldest prince was the former crown prince of the empire. But because of his body that never grow up --well, it stop growing, the crown prince dev. a particular inferior character and was very coward. People just bullied him here and there. So, the eldest prince was in a coma when Ygret came in.

So, after Ygret came to eldest prince's body, unlike other reincarnated characters, Ygret was depressed for a while. He thought that he snatched the body of this child from him, and didnt know what to do.

The first spirit Ygret summoned was the Spirit king of the wind. In order to know the surrounding information about the eldest prince, Ygret summoned the wind spirit.

Actually, he didn;t really want to do it. Because the spirits will just stayed by his side never leaving when he called for them.

Just like his life, Ygret regret having robbed the spirits of their freedom.

But anyway, the eldest prince changed since the. People was skeptical.

Also, the heir to a dukedom transferred in, and he was the first person Ygret met after he woke up in the prince body.

5. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a slower story for sure... but its till interesting and keeps me waiting, lol. Something I noticed though, despite him saying he won't run away from things anymore, he still seems to do so unconsciously. He uses the spirits and his power as an excuse, but that is all it is, an excuse. If he really wanted to face things then he would talk to the spirits (The more mature ones at least) but he doesn't and instead puts his own thoughts on what he thinks they feel. He was a much older person when he died, but he lacks maturity when it comes to seeing his own actions and thoughts. At least that is how I see it.

6. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Ygret live his life as a passive observer. When he was a great sage, he did as his "name" and his deeds as a great sage were scattered. But he didn't do anything beyond that.

He have many research and studies, and he knew almost all subjects, and master of many craft, but he didn't venture to anything that beyond thing that would destroy his comfort zone. Like studying spirits or something. Ygret is a great man, deserving his title, but he has many short coming. Esp, he likes to escape his problems despite having the power to face them. He fears many things, and he regrets a lot of things. More so, he lived his life following his name and that's it.

That;s why I think, Ygret's character dev would take a while.

His personality is like a combination of Salaman from good luck my demon king, and Aladdin from Magi.

And from what I have read so far, like what he said to the black hair guy who wants to be his sword, he still don't know what road to follow.

Ygret was still hesitating. I think, Ygret would have to solve his personal problems first, before the plot proceed. Like is he and the original really the same person? Why did the orig stop growing and when ygret awaken to the body, the body started to grow again? Maybe he was sealed or something.

7. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This may not be a big spoiler. But you know, when I started reading this, I didn't look at the tags, but turns out there's a romance tag!
    The female lead is Christina, the blue haired girl.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
    terpseachore and AnimeHuntress like this.
  8. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this manhwa based on a novel?
    I like Ygret's character so much and want to know spoilers so bad :aww::aww::aww:

your crush likes this.
  9. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a novel. I think there's something like seven or nine volumes?

DeyDey likes this.
  10. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu

Do you have any spoiler to share? :blobpopcorn:

11. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, just read a few reviews.
    Well, I'll summarize what I got from the reviews:
    • There's romance between Ygret and Christina. Apparently it sort of comes out of nowhere though... It's just a side story?
    • Vaikal is a dragon Warrior.
    • There might be romance between Vaikal and someone called Fluvi?
    • There isn't really much action.
    • The story's slow.
    • No clear message?
    • Also, it's actually complete with 11 volumes.

12. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to buy raw xD

13. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    I like a calm and mature MC:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Can someone give spoilers about:
    • How MC family reaction about his sudden growth?
    • How about noble reaction?
    • His fire element spirit got summoned by someone else, how is their reunion?
    • When everyone know Judas can use four elements?
    • Does MC become the emperor/not? (I am a bit conflict, part of me didnt want MC become one but can people let him go if he not become one?)
    • Any OP moment of MC that got see by many people?
    • Romance between ygret and christina
    Thank youu

reader_O8, Tjanie, bochucha and 4 others like this.
  14. acexdeuce

acexdeuce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoiler. I wish there is someone who can give spoiler. I like character like ygret, long silver hair and kind.

DeyDey likes this.
  15. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Im in love with the story. I love Ygret so bad. I respect him & wanna support him sooo baddd...
    This is gonna be slow, bug i really enjoy every ch.
    Can someone spill the tea... what will happen after ch 35 of the msnhwa??

Actually i don't mind if there's no romance... but welll... i'll enjoy it..... i already love him

16. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS!

I was searching about spoiler when I got this website https://jpmtl.com/books/1761/957077
    They have mtl version of Ygret novel. If you being impatient for tomorrow update, go read for awhile.
    Luv luv. :blobhighfive:

17. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes please spoil. I wanna know, was Carnie the fire spirit summoned by the antagonist ex-disciple of Ygret?

Dofu and AnimeHuntress like this.
  18. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She was being captive as a bait to confirm that Judas was Ygret. He success.

Judas save Carnie but get hurt in the process and make Carnie so guilty (she was under control when she attack Judas). Judas also use the 4 natural spirit magic to make the frozen desert come back to normal but after that he was unconscious for a few hours. When he wake up, his friend surrounding him. They know Judas must be doing something. They almost certain that the miracle (frozen desert back to normal) was Judas's act, but they dont ask him.

After his friend gone, Carnie say that she did not deserve to be with Judas anymore as she hurt him. It quite serious crime (for their mental) for a spirit to hurt their contractor. She almost desperate because she think Judas dont want her anymore, but Judas say sorry to her, that she got caught because she want to meet him. He used to think he was selfish to always call spirit for his use but he forget to consider what the spirit want (they want to close to him). So he said that he will try to grant their wish in the future.

Turke desert part finish.
    Next part was the Empire Palace (+the drama)

19. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! Thank you for this!! Now I can sleep tonight since it ended well with Carnie and Ygret! UwU

20. Lumella14

Lumella14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow! Thanks for the spoilers! Looking forward to see this part in the webtoon soon