LCD You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, May 14, 2019.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazykitty_99 sorry for tagging you (cause you are my first ever chatmate? Reading-buddies? About YWHV) Have you read the latest chapter??

They are so like married couple :love: at the first part and she is becoming aware of him in a sense. Lakis is passive-aggresive guy lol.

Yuri being a mother for AM XD

What kind of talk did AM and Kalian has? I hope it is not about what happen in the black market and Kalian is not fishing info about Yuri from AM.

RBJ, Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Uncopyright (no need to say sorry ><, i was just gonna @ you too to discuss new update )
    Really liked new chapter ~~~
    You are right they are like married couple at first but then Lakis cute reaction lol .><.
    Lakis was soooo cute , he was trying to seduce Yuri and got seduced..
    Especially with his "red ears"
    Yuri looks like a "rogue" taking advantage of a "young innocent lady" ..
    When Yuri said "go to my room with me" all my sleepy cells went away .
    I was like what !!!!!!!!!????
    Then next sentence i was like "ohhh."

I like it how Yuri didn't start liking Lakis under "his touch" , it was more like "acknowledging" and giving him a chance . I want them to develop naturally.

It's funny how Yuri is dominant in their relationship and Lakis is a sweet candy in front of her. (Readers/Yuri forget he is villian)
    I feel maybe Lakis of novel has his personality changed due to "bug" or something else as we see how "bug" is saying something to Lakis (i guess not good things )

Ahh !! Our Yuri Anne marie ship turned to mother daughter one. I laughed so hard on Yuri "i am against this marriage "

Maybe Kalian wants to have Anne Marie treat his grandfather .
    Kalian is like out of Yuri list even for Anne Marie "suitor", poor Kalian ...

Mitsuki000 and Uncopyright like this.
  3. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Kalian is type of two faced guy because he loved Anne Marie in novel so her healing powers didn't get included in "heretics" just like Genos power of "foresight" as he was a friend and knight of Anne marie .
    Or maybe kalian has true love for Anne marie .

4. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link

I agree, Yuri's role as of now is like a superior wife that dominated the relationship and Lakis is a doting husband that always say yes to satisfy Yuri. I feel like there will be a transition from the emotionless!Yuri to a normal!Yuri if Lakis stayed with her all the time.

LOL, I thought they're gonna do the deed, fortunately Yuri narrated it as such a warning that it is not some 19+ rated scene. It is only to sleep. Plus when she goes to sleep and smile when Lakis whispered good night... The fluff is killing me.:blobnosebleed:

Yeah, maybe something really happened in the novel that is why Lakis personality is different or maybe he really is different cause he fell in love at first sight to Yuri while in AM's case it is just an obsession cause of her healing abilities. I love seeing the difference in novel!Lakis and the Lakis now, particularly in how he treated those who are close to Yuri :aww:.

Maybe the one AM found is Milliam that is why the personality is different? <- another far fetch theory.... :blobrofl:

Yuri being a protective mama bear to AM haha and Kalian being black listed to AM's list of potential suitor is so funny.

RBJ, Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  5. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get why Lakis felt "little disturbed" after he said good night to Yuri .
    Sniff (><) that good night was so sweet

More the story advanced more it feels novel lakis! Is different maybe due to bug overtaking him or Milliam.

Lakis kinda hated ruin and its power so it made it sound illogical for him to be interested in AM healin power as "mutants" themselves have strong innate healing so why would he be interested in AM healing power even with Yuri "treatment" he is all kicking ..

When i started novel i felt AM is going to be like those cn novels orifls! who are virgin mary type but in real are "bad inside" but i like how for once an author showed that two women can genuinely care for each other without any "male jealousy" and i like how AM is genuinely a good person but it's a pity she got entangled in all antgst in original novel ..
    Hopefully she will have better future with Yuri around..

That "room invitation" took all my sleepy cells(as i kinda took today as wednesday despite waiting whole week for update) away ..
    I was like Yuri without emotions is so bold >•< .
    I want Lakis n Yuri to have natural development and it's funny how both of them are each other "ideal type aesthetic"...

Uncopyright likes this.
  6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    True they are both ideal type of each other. Yeah, for once there is no b!tchy original female lead and AM & Yuri just co-exist harmoniously.

But Lakis shows a bit of interest on a fragment of ruins of healing when he was injured although it was 'itsy bitsy' interest so that he can recover more quickly XD.

I guess Milliam being the one AM met on the novel isn't far-fetch theory if the novel!Lakis is interested in the power of ruins it might be Milliam disguised as Lakis... There might be a chance that Milliam did not overturn Lakis in the novel XD.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  7. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you get that point in today chapter
    Where lakis felt "a little disturbed" (after good night)
    I didn't get it ..
    Yaa Lakis did told "bug" that it would be better if it has healing powers when he was injured and under Yuri treatment..

I am really looking forward to Lakis pov on how he feels about Yuri being Arachane
    And where is Odin ~~ poor fella broke Yuri rule , got imprisoned.

8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was a bit 'disturbed' because for once he admitted that he did not want to use coercive methods... Well given the fact he was the previous king of Carnot so being coercive is a must, remember Milliam being 'forgiving' to Lakis' subordinates when they did not find what Milliam is looking for and in his inner monologue be thankful cause I am not Lakis because if it was Lakis the subordinates' head will fly... (Cmiiw, the memory is a bit hazy)

Well just guessing, I think in Lakis inner bones he was a good guy needed to pretend the bad guy so that nobody will hurt and threaten him... Based on Yuri's description... Carnot or was it the underworld became a better place when Lakis ruled over it after usurping it in his father's hand. :hmm:.

Sorry it was more of shoujo theory, this is the effect of reading to much manga. xD

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Lakis does look like a good guy from inside . It could be due to him being sent to that "grave" place and people raising him raised him crooked so he became the "bad" guy ..well carnot did get better after he took the throne . Underworld is a place where you once betrayed only your bones will remain..

His only trusted subordinate/friend betrayed him. He deserves to get twisted ..
    I guess your logic is right . then Lakis sure is changing "a tiny bit for others related only to Yuri " and "infinity" for Yuri ...

I wanna see another Kalian vs Lakis without swords and punches . More like kalian try to talk to Yuri and Lakis seeing it coming to Yuri then in front of Kalian holding hands with her claiming sovereignty >•<~~~~

I am really waiting for all those mysteries to unravel ....
    Novel is shoujo so we will be having more romance than action .. but i like seeing Yuri in action ...

10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    XD I just termed it Underworld because Carnot from what I can infer is like city of crimes.

Yeah Yuri is Lakis only exception. :love:
    Kalian is oh so black listed in Yuri's list even if he was the male protagonist :blobowoevil_horns:.

Yeah mystery is a must for a novel to get you hooked up!:blobpopcorn:

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    @Uncopyright did you notice Yuri from start where she hated Lakis to now where she could calmly accept his feelings have developed so much especially her realising that not every character is going to be in "good" and "bad" as novel showed rather in "reality" it's different..
    I want her pov too on how she calmly accepted his feelings even forgetting his "yandre" personality and what he did in novel or did she get an inkling that novel lakis is different (she did said before if novel lakis is like present one than he could be Ml of AM )

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Yuri is dense from the very beginning (ex. When Lakis 1st open his eyes in Yuri's apartment and his ears got red, she assumed that Lakis is angry rather than being shy)

I crossed out the hope that she might suspect that it was a different Lakis from the novel but now she is slowly learning that not everything borders white and black.

Same, I want their perspective too. And yeah just like how Lakis forgot Odin.. I also forgot him.. poor Odin being left out of the fun. I hope that Odin missing will not make the relationship between the two restraint if ever Yuri met Odin.

Ps. I just thought of it but maybe Siren got rescued to replace Odin cause now Odin will work under Lakis... XD

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  13. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Odin doesn't have much role to begin with so why would author replace him with siren .
    Maybe just introducing new characters, only one test subject is yet to be introduced as there are 4 in total .
    Siren is kinda annoying too , i mean because of her selfish reasons she pitted both Yuri n Leo , there are many what ifs that could have happened.
    Rather than telling kidnappers their whereabouts she could have just informed Yuri to help her .
    Plus if in a week Odin doesn't come out Yuri is going to found out him . Odin is more reliable in every aspect compared to Siren ..
    I guess Lakis may have Odin forget meeting him too after taking relevant info .

Uncopyright likes this.
  14. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Mitsuki000, Pyoo and Uncopyright like this.
  15. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is also plausible theory why Lakis is very different from the novel cause Yuri treated him differently. I laughed at the 'he might get better/worse', hahaha yeah we did not know if Yuri treating him like that may ignite more his yandere button.

Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  16. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    hillo315 and Uncopyright like this.
  17. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read it too, Odin and Lakis confrontation that I am wishing for is here well technically its on Thursday next week.

I soo love Lakis! He was protecting Yuri... Well Milliam being a replicator (I thought Milliam was just continuing Lakis' father experiment that is why he is obsessing with mutants but now it is all about being more powerful) sounds bad news to me, but Lakis having so many hidden abilities makes him more cooler(badass) in my eyes.

I wish there will be an assembly of all the mutants so that Lakis warns them of the impending problem that Milliam may cause.

The bug being savvy/resourceful is cute suggesting using Milliam.

Was the thing Lakis crushed in his hands ruins fragment? And here I thought that it was rare to get it but Milliam's henchmen easily have one?

I think you are right about Kalian recruiting AM for his grandpa.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Lakis is on route to be OP ..
    Well yaaaaa what happens to Odin ? We have to wait till Thurday .

Lakis is such a cutie to remove rats away from Yuri .
    Well successful test subjects are 4 plus leo . Others who absorb ruin power are many .
    I kinda didnt get what kind of power is of Milliam. (Rereading now) .
    (I wanna ask how to use emojis here ,mine never gets posted )

19. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, good morning! (Well its morning here)

The emojis that can be used are from the above the one with the bold, italic, underline icons, etc., use the smiley button to choose emojis (sorry I can't attach the image don't know how to use image URL to bring it here from my gallery)

I'm also gonna reread it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    lazykitty_99 likes this.
  20. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So with the new update, Lakis knew for sure Yuri is Arachne huh? Its cute that he try to subtly inquire it rather than confronting.. like 'I know she is Arachne, but I will wait for her to tell me herself'?
    I was waiting for a direct confrontation, but silently protecting her like this is good for me, too, though.