LCD You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, May 14, 2019.

1. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we have to wait a lot for mysteries to open up revolving Selena and Yuri
    *sigh*
    K novels are good and way better than most cn novels but novels are less translated compared to manga of k novels.

Uncopyright likes this.
  2. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    @Uncopyright.
    Damon ah! used a chunni line.

Yuri as always acting rogue inadvertently, didn't knew end up in hands of big bad wolf

Uncopyright likes this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazykitty_99

:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Lets ignore first Damon's sudden picked up line.

But gosh! Lakis is the chosen one. Hahaha I mean Yuri always do the first move and Lakis was just going with the flow but at the end of the chapter he takes the lead. They are really like a married couple like sleeping on the same bed, the wife sharing what happened on her the whole day then the husband is carefully listening. The only mood breaker is Damon's picked up line. But LOL what I was wishing for may happen soon... Lakis visiting his wife at work :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:. I hope he goes inside the coffeehouse not just stalking from the rooftop or a window.

And I feel what you have felt last time. The author really likes to break the scene in its most juicy parts and put it behind the scene. I wanted to know how Yuri punched I mean reject the rogue Damon. I bet he sees Selena in her and wanted to use Yuri as stepping stone to get on the good graces of Kalian before Genos can come back. Or was it love at first sight? Edit:Nah it isn't love at first, if it was he should be bashful or if not he should not called Yuri 'Hey,you.' like an arrogant fool. The tone should be more polite.
    Damon is so annoying this time.

Well I just wanted the scene of Lakis and Yuri and their most awaited kissing scene:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Oops sorry for the long rant. The chapter is so cute and fluffy I can't stop talking typing.:blobmelt:

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Mitsuki000, famine and lazykitty_99 like this.
  4. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so excited for next chapter ...ahhhh!!!!!!! Waiting for thursday now .

Chapter is so good ,so needed a rant discussion...

Damon must be seeing Selena in Yuri .
    Have you seen title of chapter 62 "birth secret" .. finally some mystery will be revealed or many will be added .

Even Lakis as King of Carnot was polite at first meets but Damon just :blobcat_knife: come out more of arrogant bas**** .
    Even Kalian has some views about mutants atleast he is a gentlemen in other aspects .
    If there is really a connection between Selena and Yuri than Kalian and Yuri are related . I wanna see Yuri reaction at that time...

Well i am waiting for Lakis action on Damon now . But i don't think he will go to coffehouse directly as his appearance could cause problems for Yuri ,what if someone knows him sees him too ... but if Damon keeps up like that his chances of getting beaten are there .

I too find it kinda void how author doesn't end one scene like what happened after Damon said those words . I guess Yuri has seen so many of such guys that this has became normal for others or for Yuri not to punch them .
    Poor Lakis tried to seduce Yuri with his skin in the end himself got seduced...
    I find it so good how Yuri is sharing her daily tidbits with Lakis , like finally our girl is doing something that she subconsciously misses and there is someone with her . It's like two oddballs finding a home for themselves that they didn't knew they longed for ... they aren't even bf/gf yet act as old couples except lakis who get shy

Mitsuki000, famine and Uncopyright like this.
  5. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I agree, I agree. Hahaha

Out of all the sub male leads, Damon is the lowest bottom of my list. At least the other two (Kalian and Genos) as you said is good in interacting and being less annoying. Even if they are above the commoners, they knew how to interact and not incite hatred or annoyance. I don't know why but Damon's arrogance rubbed me wrong, this time. I am really wishing for Odin's crows to exalt revenge by pooping together not only on Damon's head but on his fine carriage.

Yep, I am looking forward to that title too so that the mystery surrounding Selena, Yuri and the reason why the male leads are flocking together in the coffeehouse can be solved.

Then I hope that Lakis on the latter half of the story will be have the guts to start and finished in seducing Yuri. Not doing it and being overtaken by Yuri. Haha Lakis should eat a leopard's guts to toughen his resolved. ;)

If by any chance Lakis came to the coffeehouse as in to enter as a customer he should disguised himself so that his identity as the king of Carnot will not be exposed. But if ever he was exposed, I bet Milliam will claim he is the real Lakis Avalon and Lakis is an impostor who has an ambition to usurp the throne. But for now, Damon really wins in being annoying than Milliam :blobspearpeek:.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  6. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Damon is a contradictory character . He doesn't have basic manners but he is a philanthropist. He is a genius alchemist, all geniuses have their quirks so his arrogant nature could be from that . He has gifted common folks his inventions at low rates .
    Let's see who can get more annoying Damon or Milliam. If Damon hasn't used that cliche line in such an arrogant way , his character would still be likable.
    Lakis would never be able to seduce Yuri "now" as "getting shy" is his character setting and does add a comic and meng effect.
    Every male lead character in novel is so contradictory. Like Lakis getting all shy despite being a villian, kalian being got in all aspects but is against mutants..

I like in this novel how side characters aren't just for plot ,acting as steppimg stones for Mc n Ml . Every character has their own presence . In most novels a character like Anne marie would have been white lotus type (villainous inside , good outside) but here it's totally different . She is so lovable . When i first started novel i thought AM gonna be same as other orifls of transmigration novels but i was so surprised on author sisterhood/mother daughter take.

7. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it, I forgot Damon also has his good side because of the overproduction of his inventions, it became affordable for the commoners. And of course being a genius, he has his privileges of being arrogant cause he has something he can be proud of.

Yep, I second the motion :blobjoy: all the characters have their two sides of the coin, which makes them more real and not just some canon fodder for the story to keep going which makes this novel really good.

AM and Yuri's relationship kinds of remind me of Reika and Wakaba. The original heroine is true to their nature as per describe in the novel and not some two-faced girl.

8. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know that story ..
    But i truly enjoy this novel due to all contradictions. It's hard to see sisterhood in cn novels . Even if there is , that friend doesn't have equal standing with mc , more like a little follower but her Yuri is the one protecting AM as a precious treasure she is.
    I guessed most test subjects like Yuri because most of them are "indifferent" to each other but only Yuri cares for them at a passive level like with Leo .
    As for all mls except Lakis , it must be related to beauty, temperament (Snow) , her appearance similar to Selena (kalian and Damon) and her calm attitude in danger (kalian ist time meet) .
    Now all i am waiting for next chapter.

9. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, I'm not going to be surprised if even Hestia will join on in the fight by saying 'I'm gonna marry Yuri when I grow up!' or something... Yuri is just charming people left and right lol

Damon is a brat with snobbish temper, I can't even consider his route possible with Yuri, at all. I thought this from the auction arc.

10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuri be like Bakarina with seducing every character left and right.:blob_coffee:

With Yuri telling her problem to her husband Lakis, I bet Damon will suffer consequences from Lakis. :blobuwu:

11. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazykitty_99

The most awaited scene happens.
    :love::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

And you are right about the collaboration with Kalian and AM has something to do to Kalian's grandpa, Bastian. I get the feeling that Kalian will beg Yuri to meet his grandpa because the physical injury was getting cured but the emotional one needed to be tended.

Lakis slowly but smoothly entering the yandere route is :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:. Yuri should be alert. But I laughed at the part when Yuri suspects Lakis having many experiences with other women. I wanted the bug to hear it too.:blobowoevil_horns:

12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha it's funny Lakis getting misunderstood...
    Didn't expected an early release though ....
    Now i wonder Yuri has some /few feelings for Lakis or just interested in his touch ? According to Lakis Pov .
    A few chapters before Yuri did said she find Lakis strange but didn't hate him so i thought according to her personality, this was a big thing ...

Lakis knew yandre wouldn't work with Yuri , just ask her directly

I really hope i have raws even though they eat all my brain cells but atleast i won't have to wait for Thursday n Saturday everyweek

Mitsuki000 and Uncopyright like this.
  13. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on MTL, it gives me intense headache. :notlikeblob:

I think in Yuri and Lakis' case, their prejudice and assumptions with each other prevails that is why they were tiptoeing with one another. I hope when they have laid down all their cards on the table, there will be no great dramas or misunderstanding.blobmelt_thumbs

14. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup they have communication gap .
    Both of them need to sit down and talk.

Kalian is coming at as side ml who are best at creating misunderstandings

No wonder Hestia gets kidnapped in original novel cough looking at her going all alone in alleys asking out test subjects .sigh Well she is child to begin with

Even
    though i hate mtl but i would definitely read this novel raws if got some.

15. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hestia and Leo is similar on that aspect, going on back alley or roaming around but at least Leo is a mutant that can defend his self. Leo being lured by food is so innocent.

I hope that Lakis seeing them talk will not cause a lot of misunderstanding. Hahaha, I miss Odin and his crows dropping their poop on Yuri's admirer.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  16. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    In this novel ,now Leo is more prone to kodnapping :blobcatblush:
    Even if he has misunderstanding , he can't do anything against Yuri .
    Now i am wondering does Yuri has any feelings for Lakis or just using him for touch .
    Till that story gets translated i feel like i am gonna be entangled with it :blob_pout::notlikeblob:

Uncopyright likes this.
  17. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazykitty_99

The tension between them is :blobnosebleed:. Though I am quite worried that it just because of the ruin fragments that is why Yuri is kind of subdue or was it attracted to Lakis.

The bug can be a novel writer for all the possible worst case scenarios he was listing to Lakis but if ever it will come true such as Yuri being a part of the Crawford and Lakis will always be the Crawford's enemy we'll have the Romeo and Juliet Scenario:blobowoevil_horns:.

18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I really didn't like Lakis using his charm on Yuri . He could have just asked directly , Yuri would have answered . But i don't think he is using those hypnotic powers more like using his touch plus charm.
    It's funny how Lakis feels Yuri doesn't know he is king of Carnot .
    I get it Lakis is thinking that Yuri may have some connections to crawford family so as a precaution he does it but i am still angry.:blobangery:

Bug needs a beating. What was happening few chapters ago , how could be brand Yuri as some casual woman!!!! :blobangery::blobcat_knife:. Bug need to be thrown out .
    But on the otherhand Yuri n Lakis have such a big communication gap sigh i want some raws to know what happens next .

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  19. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I was relieved to know that it was only a beauty trap. Although, Yuri is funny cause she assumed that Lakis have a power to charm coming from the ruins but she had hit the jackpot unknowingly but poor Lakis cause Yuri assumed that she was charmed only because of the ruins power not because of Lakis' pure beauty.

Yuri was adamant of not having anything to do with the Crawford's. Maybe she was not really related or she was the offspring of Selena?

I wish to have more Yuri and Lakis' moment.