TV You 3

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Bachingchung, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished watching this and it was amazing! I didn't expect the ending to be wholesome for most characters. And the Matthew confrontation is way too anticlimactic, I was expecting a more explosive scene from him, due to the build up of his obsession. If you still haven't watched the series yet, you better start now.

2. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched the 3rd season of You and imo, it was a bit more disappointing than the first two seasons. Most probably because it's more centered about the problems of marriage life rather than Joe's usual bad habits. I did like the therapy scene tho, that was rly good. I felt like the first kill came way too fast and would've loved a bit more development of that and notice how in this season, Joe only had one person killed compared to Love?

With that said tho, I'll still watch S4 and see whether Joe will really find Marianne in Paris or he'll fall in love with another girl before that.

Fort de Knox likes this.
  3. Fort de Knox

Fort de Knox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre wrong, cause I already read it

4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I really liked Natalie. She's the hottest person in Madre Linda, too bad she died way too early. The marriage part did make this season like more of a cliche story, the middle part feels like a filler for me, but at least the therapy actually works.