You can get this idea of mine

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by The Sliveren, Sep 29, 2021.

1. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a reader, but I wrote fanfics and short novels. I receive some inspirations and it felt be a waste to think it inside of my brain.

True and False Daughter (GL or depends on what genre you like the most)
    • There are two family with the same wealth status. The mothers give birth on the same time at the same hospital.
    • The nurse mistakenly swap the babies.
    • Lan family (inspired by Lan Zhan) was a scholarly family which the daughter was raised as an elegant and intellectual missy.
    • Wei family (inspired by Wei Ying) was an ordinary family. The daughter was raised in an cool and seductive person (influenced by her mother). She chase a lot of stars, and could be straightforward and hella flirt.
    • When the two families learn that their daughter is not theirs. There was a commotion at the beginning. The daughters was shock and didn't accept this discovery.
    • Until the two girls decide to become close to each other and also to observe their everyday lives.
    • They learn many life lessons. The Lan girl learn to be proactive or not restrained too much. It was a dear memory of her screaming at the mountain while the Wei girl was smiling.
    • While the Wei girl learn that there are times you should observe and look behind on what you see before taking a step. She was enlightened when she observe one of her friends provocative towards to her.
    • They have a fight (Lan girl and Wei girl) but it was resolve.
    • Until Wei girl have feelings towards Lan girl when she saw how beautiful Lan girl was smiling towards at the bright blue sky.
    • Wei girl become confuse. What is that feeling, she asked.
    • Did she... Like Lan girl? Wait—boy and girl should like each other. Not girl and girl.
    • She started to became confuse while her feelings towards Lan girl became so strong.
    • Wei girl started to stay away from Lan girl which it emotionally hurt Lan girl.
    • She doesn't know hot to confront this feeling so she ask Wei mother about her feelings.
    • They talk and suddenly it clicks. Wei girl felt that a new door was opened before her eyes.
    • Wei girl don't know if Lan girl have the same feelings as her.
    • Then blank. Idk what to continue, so it's fine to fill this on what comes next in your mind.

2. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean this in a good way. Run your text through Grammarly. It's free and will really help with your writing.

UndyingSLIME10295 likes this.