Spoiler You Dare 네가 감히

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soonyi, Sep 6, 2020.

1. soonyi

soonyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    Lawrence Devitch, a young banker who dominated the Kosimo Empire.

One day, Rahee, a mixed-race girl thrown at him instead of debt.

“Please accept me as a maid .”

It was just a collateral. But…….

The girl is a lady, it began to occur a crack on his frozen heart .

“The contract should have been prudent. It was what you wanted in the first place. So don’t blame me. What I see is not money, but you.”

“You want me to pay off your debts, right?”

“Yes. I want to pay you back. But I have to pay it my way, not your way. That’s right.”

To hold her, he did not hesitate to use any tricks.

Dare! Do not allow her to escape.

[​IMG]

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 8, Post #145 as of Nov 2, 2021***

Table of Contents
    How to get the Novel
    • Purchase on Google Play: 네가 감히 [1] [2] [3] [4]
      Highlight text and click translate option once purchased​

4 VOLS COMPLETE / [Main Story] 146 Chs / [Side Story] 22 Chs
    • Novel Raw: NAVER
    • Manhwa Raw: KAKAO (requires age verification)

Characters (spelling may vary across diff. TLs)
    [c/o Le_Tired]

Main Characters
    • Lawrence di Bicci / da B*tchy - ML, commoner w/ an inferiority complex
      • owner & president of Di Bicci bank, investor, creditor; skilled in business
      • son of a back alley loan shark
      • fixated on getting a noble title
    • Rahee / Rahui Salvatore - MC, daughter of Count's family
      • person of mixed ethnicity (Cosimo Empire + Ryeo Kingdom) & possesses unique appearance in the empire - amber eyes, black hair, & slim face
      • covering Aunt's medical bills & repaying family's large debt to Di Bicci bank by working as Princess Catherine's lady in waiting for 3 yrs
      • nicknamed "Queenie" for being voted Queen of spring festival 2 yrs in a row at Elrido Royal Girls' School
    **DISCLAIMER**
    Manhwa TLs are ass like usual so spelling varies from Salletaur & Devitch to what's currently listed. Salvatore & Di Bicci are real names w/ origins that can be traced back so I'm sticking w/ that.

Cosimo Empire
    Salvatore Countdom - MC's family
    • Count Salvatore - MC's father, Count of Cosimo Empire, head of the family, rumored to have died while intervening in Ryeo Kingdom's rebellion
    • Countess Salvatore - MC's mother, Princess of Ryeo Kingdom from the eastern continent
    • Sofia Salvatore - MC's aunt, in ill health
    Royal family of Cosimo Empire
    • Empress Isabelle de Medial / Mediare - mother of current emperor & princess, took her own life after uncovering former Emperor's affair
    • Former Emperor - father of current emperor & Princess
    • Emperor Charles - unfortunately 2ndML, current emperor, princess's brother
    • Princess Catherine / Karin - MC's friend, 2nd ML's sister
    • Duke Pierre - ML's bff, uncle of Princess (lol) & 2nd ML, half brother of former emperor, married at 19yo but lost wife to disease after 6 months & have been single ever since, same age as 2nd ML

Other Characters
    Royal family of Bonat
    • Princess Melanie - scheming 2nd ML's fiancee
    • Prince Miller - spineless garbage womanizer who frequents brothels

Novel Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)
    [c/o aqs4078]
    Misc. Spoilers
    [c/o Ninirex4, aqs4078]
    TOC: @Le_Tired

*** @aqs4078 tysm for the riveting spoilers !!!***

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    Noenelle and Bunniesandboba like this.
  3. soonyi

soonyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl is an mixed and has black hair which is unique to the MLs country. She lives with her ailing aunt, they were prominent nobles but gradually became impoverished after FLs left the country to go to war. Their family debt causes the rich banker ML to takeover her house. She offers to be a maid in exchange for her aunts medical treatment and repayment of their loan.
    Initially she has a puppy crush in the ML, but she soon discovers that he just wants to please the princess so as to marry her to get a royal status and sends the FL as the snobby princess' maid more like a plaything.
    Guys, Please spoil more...Onegai:aww::aww::aww::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

4. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh where I should read the novel in wattapp it's already taken down :(

5. soonyi

soonyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it in wuxiaworld..

6. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But there are only 6 chapters like the one in wattapp

7. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    wuxia just uploaded the same thing they found in the wattpad. unless someone translates it further there might not be any updates i guess.

8. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    네가-감히.jpg
    Description

Lawrence Devitch, a young banker who dominated the Kosimo Empire.

One day, Rahee, a mixed-race girl thrown at him instead of debt.

“Please accept me as a maid .”

It was just a collateral. But…….

The girl is a lady, it began to occur a crack on his frozen heart .

“The contract should have been prudent. It was what you wanted in the first place. So don’t blame me. What I see is not money, but you.”

“You want me to pay off your debts, right?”

“Yes. I want to pay you back. But I have to pay it my way, not your way. That’s right.”

To hold her, he did not hesitate to use any tricks.

Dare! Do not allow her to escape.

NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/you-dare/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2020
    Dragon_Reader and kawaii12345 like this.
  9. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the link??

10. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thread already exists.》

You Dare

11. Ninirex4

Ninirex4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read much but here you go~
    The princess Catherine and Rahee will become friends and attend the imperial school together. Princess Catherine gave her a nickname "Queenie" and everyone in the school calls her by that nickname.
    In the graduation party, Catherine got drunk and talks about her unrequited love for the duke, complaining why she couldn't be together with him. Rahee sent her back to the hotel.
    In the party, a prince from another empire(i forgot his name) asks her for a dance, she agrees but when she wanted to leave he dragged her to a corner and tried to force himself then Lawrence came out of nowhere and began punching and kicking the royal prince saving the damsel in distress.

12. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Juhee95

Juhee95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Deleted member 275722

Deleted member 275722 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So the princess that ML wants to marry to get a royal status is nice? Does ML know the princess is in love with the Duke? and who's the Duke?

More spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ghost123 likes this.
  17. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up till chapter 50 during the naver promo event. Here you go.
    The novel went pretty quick comparing to other novels. By chapter 15, ml already obsessed with fl. Ml was ambushed and was stabbed. Fl treated his wound and did all the first aid stuff. She stayed with him in his bed till morning. Fl wanted to leave the country and continue the education to be a doctor since this country didnt allow female to be a doctor. She told ml her dream but ml was so obsessed and would not let her out of his grabs. One day fl went to the park looking for Karin but couldnt find her. She ran into Charles the emperor and help him paid for the ice cream. He fall for her. He came to see Lawrence to ask his help. He wanted ml to marry his sister karin. Charles was about to get married to a princess from neighboring country but after meeting fl, he put that on hold. || some company was interested in buying Rahee land. She wanted to sell the property so she could be free from lawrence. However when she was about to sign she found that her property belong to ml till her contract with ml was over. Her property would be given back to her. Her aunt also against fl selling the home and land. By the way her aunt was about to get married to a doctor who treated her illness and who was a commoner. Omg. Chapter 21 is a mess. || she came to his bedroom to beg for her freedom. He warned her before mot to come to his bedroom.He told her that she should have read the contract and touted her that she sold herself to him. He said you belong to me. Your beautiful face, your shiny hair and soft skin. Fl tried to ran out of his bedroom but got caught. Chapter 22, i am not so sure what happened. || he kissed her and tore her gown and touched her. Her body became hot and she was reacting to the same desire.|| rahee collapsed because of fever. She woke up seeing a doctor.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  18. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the random HOT MTL.
    || Ra-hee, who turned her head, looked at him in surprise. Why does he look so weak? Where does it hurt? Lawrence looked the weakest ever seen. 'Lawrence, what's wrong?' 'Wake me up.' I'd love to, but I can't see him when he wakes up. But my hands were already heading towards him. "Get up, ·······!!" Lawrence pulled Rahee into the bathtub. Bubbles of soap splashed everywhere and there was a sea of water. It's like a rabbit looking at the lake was taken by a crocodile and taken to the water. A blizzard ruined the bathroom. Oh, my God. I didn't expect Lawrence to play such a practical joke. It was unthinkable. "You're the one who broke the warning. You'll know what's going to happen if you get into my domain?" he said, tossing his wet hair back. Only then did she look like Lawrence. His cool eyes are very hideous. He was like a hunter who wanted to capture animals. "No, it's not that, but I ······!" Rahhee was caught by him as she hurried out of the bathtub. "Oh, my!" the problem is that I'm sitting on Lawrence's lap. || I didn't expect Lawrence to play such a practical joke.Are you kidding me? It was very dangerous for his eyes to glow. Especially in the embarrassing situation of sitting on his lap, he got wet from head to toe. "It's because Lawrence broke his promise, isn't it?" Rahee murmured resentfully. Did I want to come into his bedroom? I experienced what would happen if I broke his warning. However, the beginning of every incident is due to the guy who is curious. I can't stand it. It's like this. 'Let me go,' Rahee struggled to get out of the bathtub. But his hand has already loosened Rahee's blouse and scratched it. The wet chiffon did not protect Rahee from his gaze. Soon, his hot breath hit Rahee's neck. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh White necks, shoulders, and smooth backs were revealed, and Lawrence's breath came one by one. Bite on the back of her neck and savor the taste, she bit her egg-bright shoulders with her lips. Soon, his fierce desire began to leave blood on Ra-hee's back. I had to get out, but I had to twist and struggle, but my body was hardened like an ice statue, making it difficult to even move. Everywhere he touched, the fire was scorching hot, and there was a thrill of excitement. Rahoe's lips opened slightly and a slight groan flowed out. If you feel "You shouldn't do this," it's a foul, but your head and body moved separately. Rahee kept shaking her head. If it collapsed like this, it would have been a crushing defeat. Time was mortgaged to him, but I didn't want to dedicate myself. But his big hand passed Rahui's armpit and curled his chest. Only then did Ra-hee try to get out of the way by twisting her body. This isn't right. Why does his body react to him in an absurd manner? I couldn't do this without going crazy. Lawrence put his face on Rahee's back and grabbed the forbidden fruit in both hands. As the blood got hot, I wanted to swallow Ra-hee in one bite. Like an animal, I'm an animal || No, no, no!' I twisted desperately. But after his hand grabbed her slender neck, another hand went to a secret place between the legs. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He covered Rahoe's lips as if he had waited. Her lips were sucked into his mouth. The two tongues were intertwined as soon as they were beaten and bitten. I began to feel distant. Reason flew away and only beastly lust remained. No, I can't accept him like this. Rahee pushed him away with all her might. 'Stop!' Rahue fled to the end of the bathtub. Although his body is soaked in water, he will earn his fill like hot metal in a furnace. 'Hu!' Lawrence brought a bottle of wine to his mouth. It is hard to understand why Ra-hee's presence makes her rationality useless. Should we grill the fish that floats in the water over there, or eat it alive? Every time it was a worry. I really can't help it. I wanted to lust for her day and night like an animal. The ugly desire soared dozens of times a day to the point of anger. At that time, an innocent woman who didn't ask can't be moved just by looking at her. "I told you. Don't trust the man." Lawrence stared at Rahee fiercely and drank the wine out of the bottle. "There must be a man who doesn't," Ra-hee whimpered to wear a blouse that was wet and ragged like a piece of tissue. 'Isn't he?' he laughed in vain. Well, Rahee's charm is that she's innocent and not dirty yet. If I were a woman who resembles and resembles the world, I wouldn't have had human blood boiling. But Lawrence wanted to break Rahee's illusions. I'm going to sneeze at her tender and weak heart. I will tell you that the man you believe to be the purest in the world is actually an ugly, ugly, shoddy racketeer
    No, no, no!' I twisted desperately. But after his hand grabbed her slender neck, another hand went to a secret place between the legs. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He covered Rahoe's lips as if he had waited. Her lips were sucked into his mouth. The two tongues were intertwined as soon as they were beaten and bitten. I began to feel distant. Reason flew away and only beastly lust remained. No, I can't accept him like this. Rahee pushed him away with all her might. 'Stop!' Rahue fled to the end of the bathtub. Although his body is soaked in water, he will earn his fill like hot metal in a furnace. 'Hu!' Lawrence brought a bottle of wine to his mouth. It is hard to understand why Ra-hee's presence makes her rationality useless. Should we grill the fish that floats in the water over there, or eat it alive? Every time it was a worry. I really can't help it. I wanted to lust for her day and night like an animal. The ugly desire soared dozens of times a day to the point of anger. At that time, an innocent woman who didn't ask can't be moved just by looking at her. "I told you. Don't trust the man." Lawrence stared at Rahee fiercely and drank the wine out of the bottle. "There must be a man who doesn't," Ra-hee whimpered to wear a blouse that was wet and ragged like a piece of tissue. 'Isn't he?' he laughed in vain. Well, Rahee's charm is that she's innocent and not dirty yet. If I were a woman who resembles and resembles the world, I wouldn't have had human blood boiling. But Lawrence wanted to break Rahee's illusions. I'm going to sneeze at her tender and weak heart. I will tell you that the man you believe to be the purest in the world is actually an ugly, ugly, shoddy racketeer

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  19. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    || "Rahee, aren't you curious about what I said to you today?" "What is it? Is it about the marriage of Prince Miller and Catherine?" "No, you broke down their marriage." "What? Really?" It was a pleasant surprise that Catherine and Pierre had no reason to run away. Rahee cried with emotion. Lawrence shook his head at the sight. What a pathetic woman. I'll let you know how ruthless Charles is. 'Your Majesty is thinking of marrying another woman, not a princess.' 'What? Who?' 'Do you want to know?' 'Yes.' You should be a princess if you want to marry a prince of Bonat. There is no other princess besides Catherine in the house of Emperor Mediar. Rahee weighed it carefully. But why is Lawrence's expression so cold? Don't tell me, it isn't. Then Lawrence nodded at Rahee. He knows. Who's the woman to marry Prince miller? Rahee approached him as if he had been possessed by a ghost, and Lawrence held Rahee's face with his hands. "Poor thing," his lips caressed Rahhee's cheek and bit her earlobes. "Who are you?" I don't hate Lawrence's touch. Even at this moment, her lips opened strangely. Soon Lawrence whispered in a very low voice, caressing Rahhee's ears. "Charles is trying to marry you to the Prince. ||Fyi -prince miller is the prince of bonat. He is a womanizer who frequents brothels.||

20. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    ||she begged for her freedom. Ml said he would rather she died than ran away from him. So she rebelled and locked herself in.||charles decided not marry the princess of bonat. So he ordered karin to marry prince of bonat. Prince of bonat was a womanizer who tried to kiss RHaee at the graduation day. Charles even threatened karin of killing his uncle Piere. On the other hand, Rahee wanted to win against Lawrence. She was planning to have him fall in love with her. But she didnt know that he was into her already.she kept thinking that it was impossible.||rahee became friend with charles. She had been meeting him a few times while she was with him. Her mind returned to lawrence alot.||

Last edited: May 23, 2021