You have this annoying neighbour.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Some shock and pepper spray trap if the door is force opened?
    Super Heavy door?
    Install a cctv staring at the door....

2. MagneticMagnet

MagneticMagnet Well-Known Magnet

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this seems to be an imaginary world where serial burglary isn't a crime... Add one line each time the door is broken.

Set up a table near the door with a written plan of visiting my neighbor at night with a variety of things next to it, such as knife, hockey mask, rope, cactus and lube.
    Print the freakiest things I can find in the intertubes, spread them all over my house and appliances.
    Caltrops. Lots and lots of caltrops.
    Metal door, live 230V electric feed behind so if the door is broken they're in a shock of their life.

3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go full " Home Alone " + Rambo on them. The original movies I mean not the crap continuations.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    since I'm on bad~ mood~ and bored~
    wanna search how to install not so deadly but almost kill other?
    hmm
    if only kicking da door

1st your home or rent apartment?
    2nd if rent how far you have permission to modify few thing?
    3rd you budget to install trap?
    da old way is put some chemical thing on top of da door, window and several location da neighbor may come~ or prepare da trap which make da condition you seem out of da place but actually set an ambush~

5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Move out or do the same to them. Stake out around their home and when they are gone, you can kick their door and borrow their stuff too. You can even sell it or just destroy it and put it back to their home just to spite them.

6. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd buy a fresh freezer big enough to fit two bodies into as well as some cleaner and some other stuff necessary to remove evidence. Then I'd prepare around three booby traps that you could deactivate if you know where they are. Trap number 1 I'd put linked to the door, as to when they kicked down the door a prepared high powered rifle would fire to when the door hit the ground, it would hit into the center of the door frame, easily wounding the culprit. Also the bullets would be explosive so when he does get hit, he dead. Trap number 2 would linked to the high powered rifle, if the second burglar came and saw the rifle and the dead guy, and still had the guts to steal something then if he were to mess with the rifle in anyway, he'd spring a trip-wire like trap launching bamboo spears covered in poisons across the room and impale the person anywhere around the gun. And finally trap number 3 would be associated to anything steal-able, in that it would be a bomb-like prepared to explode. Since they had to remove it from it's position or open it, they'd break the circuit keeping the bomb in a stable condition thus making it unstable and causing an explosion with nails covered in pitch, causing great harm and possibly killing the robber. Honestly, the first way to disengage the rifle trap would be to have the key, unlock the door and opening the door slightly then pulling cord lined across the door frame, disengaging it. The second would be to walk near the gun and get out scissors cutting the trip wire thread, and finally the third would be to literally cut open the prepared explosive and disengage the bomb while in a stable condition. (I typed alot) Then store the bodies, clean the evidence, and dump the freezer somewhere after filling it with acid if any culprit were to get caught.

7. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll take the money he earned from my stuff and make them pay for my door everytime they break in, Other than that I’ll just get another place and put the main things there and leave the shitty quality stuff inside for them to sell/use and scam them

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Why is Ai chan not only my goddess, but also a goddess?

I feel betrayed! I'll cry myself to sleep today! Ai chan isn't only my goddess anymore!!!!

Ai chan likes this.
  9. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh install deadly traps ? But they're crafty... Hmmm. Why calling cops and let the law apply to them isn't an option ?

10. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    Many garden plants are poisonous,like hydrangea,rhododendron,lily of the valley,foxglove,larkspur

Why don't you force feed them to the said neighbours?

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  11. gggo

gggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    put up "wanted dead or alive" bounty posters with a description of their crimes and their mugshots and post it around the neighborhood.
    add a reward money to turn them in (citizen arrest) to the local police.
    or get a dog with rabies.

12. Kweent

Kweent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ do this same thing .

And for neighbours..they are all pain , my parents oftenly give money to a neighbour that keeps borrowing even when she has her own private clinic and her husband works in a good domain . They spend all their money on their retarded child which if left alone could do something really stupid and he's 17 or 18 .
    She gives the money back but like it's something that happens weekly .

13. Amble Dream

Amble Dream A Dream that Lost Its Identity

Reading List:
    Link
    Your neighbours doesn't seem like a type of neighbours I'd want to live next to .

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I'm reminded of the shitty policemen who didn't bother to look for fingerprints when my laptop was stolen in our house last year because "there are no suspects".

The culprit entered over 20 houses and still entering more.

Ai chan likes this.
  15. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a legal loophole for breaking and entering and theft?
    George is getting upset!

16. Serra

Serra 『plumie's grandson~』

Reading List:
    Link
    two words. pinhole camera. you can buy them anywhere online.
    after you get your evidence, you can just cruise on down to your local police station.