You like cute couple? fluff-oriented? let me recc something and help meee

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Midori, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So before I launch into my full promotion, I will first reveal the title of the novel! The novel is The Flower was Swallowed by the Beast!

As of current, it has 30 chapters translated, but because of low viewership, the series might be dropped by the translator...So this is my effort to attempt to get other people to read this novel as well---! To save this novel from being dropped aaahh!

And now, let me begin! So as the title of the thread says, up to chapter 30, this has been mostly a novel about a cute couple, some fluff, and some plot, but my interest is in the cute couple and plot, so that is where I want to interest people in!

Kei and Iris are really cute together, their interactions are fun and adorable!

If you want to go straight to where the cuteness starts, it would be from chapter 4 onwards. If, like me, you are just in it for the fluff, I would recommend from end of chapter 3, or just from chapter 4.

And now, let me proceed to do different summaries of this story, and I sincerely hope that any one of these summaries would interest someone, anyone! Just in case, I'll put spoilers for the summaries, hahaha!

A lady who had lived an abused life, and saw the past, present and future after her death, lives her life once again. And this time, she is intent on achieving happiness, and changing the ending of the man who had been kind to her once in her previous life.

In her previous life, she had died at the hands of her husband, after enduring a life of abuse.

But when she regretted and wished that she had done anything to find happiness, she hears a voice. In death, she is shown the past, present and future.

Once again, she lives her life. But this time, she fights for her happiness. Beginning with proposing to Count Green, the man who had been kind to her once in her previous life. Alongside with her desire to change the tragic end he had faced.

Proposing to Count Green and marrying him to escape her hellish life at her family. This is the action that the Iris, who was given a chance to relive her life, makes. In her previous life, she was shown the past, present and future.

Living with Kei is Iris's path of choice to happiness. She gets what she never had in her previous life-love. A loving husband and a family who loves her.

Though Iris is still recovering from the abuse of her previous life, Kei's affection continues to heal her emotional scars.

2. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahem, excuse me while i just bump this...it isnt breaking any rules, is it?
    Owo