Question Youjo Senki

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ChiChidi, Aug 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ChiChidi

ChiChidi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it have the rape tag?
    I was going to read it, but saw that tag... I don't mind getting spoiled, just need to know why the tag is there.

2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really weird. I dont remember that tag being there the last time i looked, though the last time i looked at the novel page was quite a while ago.

3. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably the Soviet (Federation) arc where the main wackjob chasing her has a history of active pedophilia. It's nothing explicit, just described in his attitude and a scene where he is "trawling" for girls in a car driving past the streets.

I'm a bit disappointed in the series as it goes along. It tries very hard to squeeze the "war" into a WWII framework but as it goes along, the flaws are showing even more since the dicotomy between WWII aggressor Germany and the defending Empire becomes more stark. So plotlines that might make sense if the Empire was the aggressor starts to look like contrived excuses when used on a defending Empire.

4. daildaros

daildaros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's cause Tanya fcked Commonwealth so hard without their consent Kappa

5. 1Sami

1Sami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You honestly don´t need to worry about it. I can´t remember any rape in that story and the plot is the best. There´s also a manga and an anime if you want to look at those first

ADABANA and Sabruness like this.
  6. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't matter to most readers considering they're there to see a crazy person being crazier.

Miri-Bell likes this.
  7. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't find her as really crazy, anti-social, yes but not even a sociopath considering how she agonizes over how other people see her. Excessively logical, cold blooded and anti-social but that seems to be about all.