Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Animefan94

Animefan94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now a different question, who do you guys think is the last boss

2. Anonymously-Amazing

Anonymously-Amazing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakayanagi or maybe a hidden rival from the white room.

3. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    You think sakayanagi is boss material, i think kiyotaka father or himself

4. Anonymously-Amazing

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say his father, but i don't like the sound of that so i was thinking of maybe some hidden rival ayano has that his father created.

Yeah you're probably right about sakayanagi, she's best suited for an arc boss rather then a last boss.

Animefan94 likes this.
  5. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i thougt About it to, that his father was angry at him
    And so i he send another creation of his to that school to pressure kiyotaka

6. Nevan

Nevan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And then, when you don't expect it, it's Sakura-chan!

Ok, jokes aside, I think another one from the white room would be a good boss.

7. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha just amagine sakura be the boss :)

8. Amami

Amami Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maya Satou is the last boss from the white room, that is why she is so interested in Kiyotaka and started to interact with him a lot when father understood that Kiyotaka doesn't want to drop out

Animefan94 likes this.
  9. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the last boss, honami ichinose she is the good of a person
    She is like a angel and is probaly faking, her personality is like kiyotaka i think

10. Anonymously-Amazing

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems the translators on break. I mean, they deserve it considering how frequently they were uploading.

11. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    Normaly they only put in friday saturday en sunday,
    Last week was special i think :)

12. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    last boss?? how about the principal itself?? or one of his classmates, like Koenji, perhaps??

13. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    This Guy is amazing, ch3 full and already 2parts of the last chapter of v4 :)

Anonymously-Amazing likes this.
  14. Anonymously-Amazing

Reading List:
    Link
    And they say heroes don't exist

Animefan94 likes this.
  15. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    For the guys who read this translate for the fight between ruyen and kyiotaka
    Pls read the translate from bunny the link i put on there is a little more chat between ruyen and kyiotaka what is realy good to read

16. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link

17. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Now that the people that could be called Ryuuen's right hand men are down for good. It's only him and me left standing. Karuizawa, who witnessed that fight go down, could barely speak at this point. "I must applaud her though, after seeing something like this, being able to remain calm" I said. "I never expected that you'd not only be sharp mentally but also physically you're first class. It's truly the last thing I expected" Ryuuen admits. "Now do you know what I want to tell you on top of that, Ayanokouji?" said Ryuuen.

2. "Solving conflicts and deciding right and wrong is not only because using violence, it's also about how strong your heart is" said Ryuuen. He continued "It's not over, I will rebuild all of this from the start". No, Ryuuen, I thought, I've had enough of this. "If your intention is to rebuild this all from the beginning, I'm going to crush you into pieces until there's nothing left to rebuild' I declared to him. I grabbed Ryuuen's left arm, twisted it around and landed a knee kick to his face.

3. Ryuuen dropped slightly and started to raise his left fist. He's not aiming for my face but rather for my abdomen. I jump backwards to avoid the attack. Ryuuen immediately closes the distance as if in pursuit, however, his right fist of his dominant arm is raised. "Sorry but I have no intention of letting you hit me like this" I said. Having dodged that attack too, now it was my turn to counterattack.

4. I extend my right arm towards Ryuuen's bangs, but Ryuuen reacted quickly and blocked it with his left hand. But at that very same moment, my kick hits Ryuuen directly in his sides. "....kkkh" he grunts. And while he was still held up by my right fist I quickly followed it up with another attack. Ryuuen quickly takes his distance to avoid a direct hit. "Not bad, Ryuuen". Of course it goes without saying that his strength exceeds that of Ishizaki, I was honestly impressed by that. Even though I had landed a heavy direct hit, he still showed no signs of collapsing. "This is interesting..." he said while laughing.

5. But, I still know he's not as difficult to beat as Albert was. "Your counterattack despite being attacked first is amazing, Ayanokouji". And with a smile even bigger than before, he attacks without holding back at all. But his movements were not of someone who's been trained in martial arts. This is a self-taught style he learned through overcoming many fights. I cannot avoid all of his attacks. It would be extremely easy to hit back but I received several hits from him while keeping up my guard. And when I blocked his 4th punch, Ryuuen spoke. "Why don't you come out and fight? If it's you, it should be easy" he said. "I've got my own circumstances" I replied. "I see, then I'll have you tell me after I beat you" Ryuuen said. "Do you really think you can win?" I asked. "Kuku. Do you think you cannot lose?" he asks in response.

6. "...I'm sorry, but I cannot even imagine losing" I told Ryuuen. That was something Ryuuen could see, but I could not. "You might win here today, but what about tomorrow? What about the day after tomorrow?". "You think if you repeat this enough times, you'll win?" I asked. "I can attack you upfront, or even while you're busy shitting. I'll keep on targeting you everywhere" he replied. "Aren't you afraid of losing?" I asked. "I have no fear. I have never felt fear even once" Ryuuen replied. "You don't feel fear, huh?".

7. He's saying some interesting things. This is probably the source of Ryuuen's confidence. "Once you feel enough pain, you'll understand. The individual will change after that to feel fear" I told him. "Then let me feel that pain!" Ryuuen replied. "If you wish for it, I'll give you as much as you want" I told him. Ryuuen then grabs both my shoulders and launches himself and knocks me down with a high speed kick to the abdomen.

8. "Kiyotaka!!!" Karuizawa shouts in worry. But it's nothing to worry about. It was an attack I expected and I allowed him to hit me. "If I hit you twice, or thrice, you'll understand. Huh...Oi!" Ryuuen shouts at me while raising his left foot as if to kick me in the same place. He closes his distance with me while I guard my face with my left hand. I then extend my right arm and then grabbed his left foot with it. His kick was the hardest attack I received today. While lying on my back, I felt pain around my body. "How about now? You understand now?" Ryuuen said.

9. "...sorry but I'm not feeling anything in particular. It's just the pain" I replied. "Are you saying you also don't feel fear just like me?" he asked. "That's not it, Ryuuen. That's not it". I already know fear that's caused by pain. I already know how pathetic and terrifying it is to be a 'loser'. I've seen many people break down like that in front of me before. But along the way that stopped being fear to me, I just felt cold. No matter how many times I saw others suffer and despair, I stopped being hurt by it. As long as I know the techniques to protect myself that's more than enough. As long as I'm fine, that makes me the winner.

10. "Let's play some more!" Ryuuen shouted at me as he concentrated his attacks on my abdomen. I bend my knees slightly as Ryuuen's kick flies towards me. "Tch...you already saw through me huh?" he said. I planned to patiently receive his attack while absolutely making sure I receive no injuries. "Are you messing with me, Ayanokouji? Why are you not avoiding the attacks you could easily avoid?" he asked. "I was just trying to see if I could feel the fear you told me about" I replied.

11. "How much will you look down on me, you bastard" he said. Even though he already knew the difference in power between us, Ryuuen still kept up his determination. If this were just a reckless brawl the story would have been different. But the more confident you are in a fight, you will despair all the more once you realize the difference in power between you and your opponent. But I didn't sense that despair from Ryuuen. From the start my calculations were slightly off, I thought my overturning all his prior beliefs his heart would break. In that sense, my calculations were slightly off.

12. Naturally, I just misread the situation a bit and this is not something I need to be worried about at all. That just means it will take longer for me to break his spirit. That just means Ryuuen will suffer a lot more pain than expected. "You...where did you get all this power from? This isn't normal, Ayanokouji?" he asks me. It seems he's realized my power is not just the result of being in fights many times before. I didn't answer him, and Ryuuen slowly closed the distance between us. He then stared at me with sharp eyes.

13. "Even though you have such incredible power, you've just been sneaking around in the shadows huh? How does it feel to live your life being underestimated everyday? It must have felt good enough for you to ejaculate huh?" Ryuuen asks me. "I don't care about people underestimating me or not, I've never even thought of it once. Because whether others succeed or fail, has nothing to do with me" I replied. Perhaps he didn't like the answer I gave, but Ryuuen just laughed while brushing his hair. "That's impossible, because humans are just lumps of greed after all" he said.

14. There are no selfless people, that's how strongly he rejected my statement. Of course I also have many things that can be described as 'greed'. But that's a different story. Even if I play more with him, nothing's likely to change. I quickly take my stance again. "Then I'll keep on beating you down until you feel fear!" he said. That's enough, Ryuuen. As he prepared to kick my face with his left foot, I quickly grabbed left arm and grabbed his body and then delivered a right hook punch to his face without mercy.

15. "Ghhh...". The punch I gave him was powerful enough to blow his consciousness away, and Ryuuen flew away. But one punch won't end it, it just stops him for that one hit. As Ryuuen laid sprawled out on the concrete floor, I got on top of Ryuuen like riding a horse. Then I started raining down punches left and right onto him. "You told me you never felt fear before, right Ryuuen?" I asked. "Ha....ha...ha...kuku. That's right, I don't know the meaning of fear. Not even once" he replied.

16. Even though half his field of vision should already be blacked out, Ryuuen still tried fighting back from below. But his strength is no longer there, and the attack just swings powerlessly at me. On the other hand, I responded with a precise and powerful blow from above. Ryuuen's expression changes into a sharp, pained one.

17. Not even giving Ryuuen's body time to rest, I kept hitting him repeatedly with right hook punches. "Gaaa---" Ryuuen started gurgling in pain. The punches were powerful enough to blow away Ryuuen's consciousness for several brief moments. But I made sure to not end it with a single punch. I keep holding back my punches so I can keep punching him without knocking him unconscious in one hit.

18. Ryuuen tries to fight back with a punch of his own from below, but I shut him down quickly by returning a precise and intense blow to his face from the top. Ryuuen's face became bloody and mangled. "Gaaaaa.....I have confidence in my fighting skills...I have never lost before in a fight. This is the first time" Ryuuen seemed like he was struggling to get his words out. Perhaps I broke his jaw. He seems to be spitting out blood and vomit with each word he tries to get out.

19. Ryuuen then closed his eyes and laughed. He was provoking me to hit him as many times as I want without stopping. "Ha...ha...ha....kukuku.....It's fun isn't it? Ayanokouji? That strong-minded attitude and going on a rampage like this. It's fun isn't it? Show me that side of yours more, Ayanokouji". Finally Ryuuen opens his eyes again and was greeted by my fists raining down again on his face. "Have you had enough yet, Ryuuen?" I softly ask. "Kukuku....what's the matter Ayanokouji? I still haven't lost yet. Why don't you stop me from breathing first?" At this point Ryuuen was offering to sacrifice his life in exchange for provoking him further. In response to that, I begin punching him again. "It hurts...it hurts...it hurts...but...this is it". "Are you laughing over dominating me? Are you angry? enjoying yourself? Or are you frustrated? Tell me!"

20. What has he been saying all this time? I can't, unfortunately, see my own face nor my expression. But there's one thing I am sure of: my heart is certainly not wavering from this petty thing. That's all. There shouldn't be any emotions leaking through.

21. It was just more of the same and didn't stop. Left, right, left, right, left, right. The punches of the same strength just kept on coming. Ryuuen's face finally broke into an expression of fear.

22. Yes Ryuuen, that's good. You were also able to experience fear now. The last blow blew Ryuuen's consciousness away.

23. "I'm sorry Ryuuen, I know you probably tried to manipulate me into giving into my violent urges by controlling my heart. Unfortunately, I don't have a heart that's easily swayed" I said. I slowly got off the beaten form of Ryuuen below me. I need to hurry, I can't leave Karuizawa out here under the cold winter sky like this. "I'm sorry, I kept you waiting in this terrible situation" I apologized to Karuizawa. "Are you injured anywhere?" I worriedly ask her. "I'm....fine. It's just a bit too cold and I seem to have lost feeling in my body". I hold out my hand to Karuizawa who was just sitting there looking up at me. When I held her hand in mine, I realized her hands were as cold as ice.

komo komo likes this.
  19. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i know right :) is a shame i cant send him a message so i can fund him a little so that he keeps this up till al volumes are translate

Anonymously-Amazing likes this.
  20. Animefan94

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Youkoso Jitsuryoku vol.7 Rooftop Scene
    1. "If you down the stairs, Chabashira sensei is waiting for you. I've already explained the situation to her, so she should be able to provide you a change of clothes to get out of these wet clothes" I told her. "I...I understand...how about you Kiyotaka?" she asked me. "I still have some business to take care of. Besides, I think it would be better if you went back first" I replied. After saying that, I patted her lightly on the back and safely saw her off the rooftop.

2. I can't just leave four people like this on the rooftop. Leaving aside Chabashira-sensei, if other teachers were to find this it would become a big problem. Starting with Ishizaki, I slap their faces softly in order to wake them up. I saved Ryuuen for last to wake up. "....khh". "Are you awake?". "This fight...do you think it'll be over with this Ayanokouji?" Ryuuen says to me. "Yes it's over. Surely you won't tell me you still want to keep going" I said in response.

3. It doesn't matter who sees this fight, they would have to inevitably conclude that the fight has been clearly settled. "I'll use any means I have available to win" Ryuuen says while pushing himself up off the ground slowly. "I'll even wage a war if necessary" he continues. "Then are you going to complain that you got beaten by me?" I ask him. "Kuku...I really can't admit that now can I?" Ryuuen said. No matter how pathetic it may seem, he seems intent on figuring out a way to win against me. "I'll just have to say you forced this fight on us" Ryuuen tells me.

4. "This is just my advice, but I don't recommend doing that. On the way down the rooftop, the former student council president is waiting for you. Even if he doesn't know the details, he'll get the general idea of the problem. At least he'll know that it was Ryuuen that started the fight, and the fact that you destroyed the surveillance cameras on the rooftop. As it happens, at that time I was at Keyaki Mall. So that way, I already have a solid alibi" I tell Ryuuen in response to that.

5. Naturally, I've already prepared several insurances against this. "Didn't you...set it up so that a third party would have seen it all from the start?" Ryuuen asks. "Once I hit you once, I won't be able to stop attacking after all" I replied. "Do you really think I'll stop after this defeat?".

6. "At the very least I think so. There's only one reason you lost, Ryuuen. You got the order wrong. That's all. If you had the experience of fighting Ichinose and Sakayanagi before me, you might have stood a chance against me. You got in over your head" I told Ryuuen. When I said that, Ryuuen just smiled bitterly and said "At least you're honest about it".

7. "If you want a revenge match, I'd like to say I'll accept it anytime. But I don't intend on standing out anymore after this. Please find another enemy" I tell Ryuuen. I had expected a Ryuuen-like reply to come back immediately, but he seemed to be silently thinking about it.

8. "By carefully making the witnesses keep their distance, if in the future, I need to use you. Even if I have to reveal my identity and Karuizawa's past, I will hunt you down...is what you're trying to say huh?" Ryuuen asked me. "I'd like to avoid that as much as I can, but if it comes down to that, I have no choice but to do that" I said in reply. "And not only me, but all the people here, Ishizaki and Ibuki. And also Albert. Will be dragged into it as well huh?" he asks. I'm not certain about their expulsion yet but it seems likely they will all be heavily punished as well.

9. "Your mistake was overestimating that knowing my identity and Karuizawa's past was absolute and enough. If you wanted to preemptively prevent this from happening, you should have done it on a larger scale, or brought a lot more guards with you" I told Ryuuen.

10. In this school area, the difficulty of Ryuuen's means is definitely high. "In other words, as long as I exist. Class C will continue to be targeted, is that it?" he asks. "Not really. As long as you don't attack us first, I don't intend on using this incident as a tool against you either" I told Ryuuen.

11. "I'm not so naive as to believe your word of mouth. If one day Class C drives you into a corner, you will surely notify the school of this incident. Am I wrong?" Ryuuen asks. "Perhaps" I admit. I cannot give him an absolute promise that I won't do that. Can Class C even function in a situation where it's constantly forced to keep its head bowed. "But what will you do? You cannot erase an event that has already happened, Ryuuen" I tell him.

12. "Shut up. My conflict with you is over. And my own fight is over as well". After looking at Ibuki and the others, Ryuuen took out his phone and entered something into it. And on the rooftop floor, he slided his phone over to Ibuki. "What...". Having been silently listening to me and Ryuuen's conversation until now, Ibuki glares at him, and me as well. "I will be taking all responsibility for this. And as such, I will also be transferring all my points over to you" Ryuuen says.

13. "Huh?...Ryuuen...what? Are you an idiot?" Ibuki says. "T-that's right, Ryuuen-san. What happened here today won't be disclosed anyways, there's no need for you to take responsibility!". Neither side can disclose the events of today. We are both equal in that regard. But Ryuuen has realized that right now, Class D is in an overwhelmingly dominant position. And there's only one way to counter it. "Ayanokouji, this is something I did on my own. Only I need to be expelled right?" he asks me.

14. "You sound very serious. Talking about taking responsibility for what you did and all that" I said. Ryuuen spat out the words "This is stupid" along with the blood that pooled in his mouth. "The tyrant only holds influence for as long as he holds power. Now with a defeat like this, there will be no one to follow a tyrant". The domineering attitude and actions Ryuuen had taken so far were only permitted because he could bring about results. Involving other classes in the hunt for X caused large ripples.

15. After having used brute force until now, he seemed to have realized this himself. He seems to be more perceptive than expected. Having been able to answer correctly to this extent, I was right in creating an environment where Ryuuen could do his best after all. "Don't joke around...why are you trusting me with this?" Ibuki asked Ryuuen. "Because you hate me. That's why when I get expelled, share my private points with everyone else. Once I get expelled, Sakayanagi will surely invalidate my contract with them but that can't be helped" he replied to her. If the contractor himself is expelled, that would surely be the result.

16. "Ryuuen-san, are you seriously saying that?" Ishizaki stood up and shouted those words at Ryuuen with a sad voice. "Don't shout. I can hear you just fine" he told Ishizaki while laughing. "You can handle it yourselves later" he added. It seems he's made up his mind about getting expelled, as he stood up without even looking at his phone. "See you" he told them as he moved to leave the rooftop. Neither Ibuki's words nor Ishizaki's words reached that back. "Are you ok with that? Quitting school? I think you'll regret it" I told him and stopped him.

17. "Why do you care?" Ryuuen asked. "If you leave school now without knowing the meaning of 'why' you lost here, I think your development will end there" I said. "Huh?". "Without knowing 'why' I lost, huh? Spare me, there's no meaning in saving me in the first place. There's no advantage in keeping me around after I know about you and about Karuizawa" Ryuuen said. "That's right...but if you want a reason, let's just say if you beat Ichinose and Sakayanagi for us, Class D will have an easier time even without me" I told him.

18. "And besides, if your contract with Class A remains, they will surely continue to suffer a loss of points. And most importantly, if you were to suddenly drop out without warning, Sakayanagi and Ichinose will immediately realize that 'Ryuuen was taken down by X'. If that happens, things will surely become troublesome" I added. Basically that's the whole story, I informed him.

19. "Even if this case escalates beyond expectation in an unexpected way, fortunately I have not suffered any injuries. No matter who looks at me where, they won't think anything of it but an intra-class problem, wrong?".

20. "...if that's true the situation goes like this. I punished you guys for your poor work, and you tried to get back at me for it. But I decided to retreat with that. Let's leave it at that". If it goes like that this incident won't inconvenience me as well. "You...why are you ok with that?".

21. "Everyone here was completely beaten and humiliated by Ayanokouji alone. There's no point in keeping our dignity and appearances after something like this. And besides, my quitting school alone minimizes the damages" Ryuuen said.

22. "Let me just say this one thing, and you leaving school or not is your own choice, and you're free to doubt me if you wish, but I sincerely do not intend on revealing what happened here today to anyone else. And the former student council president waiting below also shares the same opinion. Everything that happened here will be tightly kept under wraps. That means, you wouldn't have done anything worthy of expulsion. But if you want to drop out even after that, I won't stop you" I told Ryuuen.

23. "Then don't stop me. I don't trust people so easily" he replied. And with that, he left the rooftop. Ishizaki and Ibuki who were left behind, also did not seem to be satisfied with Ryuuen's actions.
    I cut al the rest to the last talk part with kei